Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:35 pm
Nudge fifty-seven

Blast! I threw myself out of whack again! Hey Divash? Do you want me to give you the link to the page where I found this (again)? There's not only the Evil Overlord's List, but an addition and The Good Guy's List, The Evil Henchmen's List, The Sidekick's List, The True Love's list and several more I haven't gotten to yet. Of course, in my opinion, the Evil Overlord's List is the best, but then again, I always like the first of something better than everything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:37 pm
Nudge fifty-eight

56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice. heart

57. Before employing any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefully read the owner's manual.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:38 pm
Nudge fifty-nine

58. If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner. heart

59. I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:39 pm
Nudge sixty

60. My five-year-old advisor (see above) will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: this also applies to passwords. heart

Ha! Back up! Although I don't mind being messed up so much as I seem. *shrug*  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:41 pm
Nudge sixty-one

61. If my advisors ask "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?", I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:42 pm
Nudge sixty-two

62. I will design fortress hallways with no alcoves or protruding structural supports which intruders could use for cover in a firefight.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:43 pm
Nudge sixty-three

63. Bulk trash will be disposed of in incinerators, not compactors. And they will be kept hot, with none of that nonsense about flames going through accessible tunnels at predictable intervals.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:44 pm
Nudge sixty-four

64. I will see a competent psychiatrist and get cured of all extremely unusual phobias and bizarre compulsive habits which could prove to be a disadvantage. heart

If anyone wonders, the hearts mark the ones I rather like. Nope, they're not on the original list! ^^  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:45 pm
Nudge sixty-five

65. If I must have computer systems with publicly available terminals, the maps of my complex they display will have a room clearly marked as the Main Control Room. That room will be the Execution Chamber. The actual main control room will be marked as Sewage Overflow Containment. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:47 pm
Nudge sixty-six

66. My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dusts the pad for fingerprints then subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence will trigger the alarm system. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:48 pm
Nudge sixty-seven

So I lied about how many posts I would do. I like the Evil Overlord List.

67. No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be instructed to treat every surveillance camera malfunction as a full-scale emergency. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:50 pm
Nudge sixty-eight

68. I will spare someone who saved my life in the past. This is only reasonable, as it encourages others to do so. However, it's a one-time offer. If they want me to spare them again, they'd better save my life again. heart  

Ambrai

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:28 am
Ambrai
Nudge fifty-seven

Blast! I threw myself out of whack again! Hey Divash? Do you want me to give you the link to the page where I found this (again)? There's not only the Evil Overlord's List, but an addition and The Good Guy's List, The Evil Henchmen's List, The Sidekick's List, The True Love's list and several more I haven't gotten to yet. Of course, in my opinion, the Evil Overlord's List is the best, but then again, I always like the first of something better than everything else.

I'd love the link, yes! Given that I'm both a Sidekick and a True Love, I think there would be some things I should really consider, on both those lists. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:50 am
Hey,Divash,do you make a lot of songs?
You're good at making them^^

Damn,the other team just scored.Silvestre passes it in,hits the post around Robinson.

I always play as England.  

Monsieur Nameless

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:54 am
Bump 83.Oh yeah,I pull one back.3-2,England v France.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games