Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:19 am
TheAvengers Dog-Piled on Tae. "Were back!"
Nick put a sugar cube box in his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:39 pm
*runs up and hugs nick*man am i glad you guys are back  

slayer898

Zeiphyr Fhidios

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:10 pm
Ethan walked around the streets looking for a place to stay. He had just gotten kicked out of his girlfriends home, For cheating on here with a guy. "I can't belive she didn't know i was bi." He said to himself. Ethan looked up the road to see waht appeared to be a cafe on the side of the road. He wondered if they had lodging so he ran up to see.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:43 am
Meteor16
Ethan walked around the streets looking for a place to stay. He had just gotten kicked out of his girlfriends home, For cheating on here with a guy. "I can't belive she didn't know i was bi." He said to himself. Ethan looked up the road to see waht appeared to be a cafe on the side of the road. He wondered if they had lodging so he ran up to see.

Taelyn was outside with a broom and dustpan cleaning up the sidewalk. Noticing the fur running up to the Cafe with a bit of distress on his face.

"Hey there. What seems to be the problem?"  

00Shoe
Captain

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:13 pm
*hanging outside with tae smoking a cig*i think hes lost  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:13 pm
Ethan looked up. "Do you havr lodging here?" he asked solemnly.  

Zeiphyr Fhidios

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:24 pm
*blows out smoke and lights up another one*that would be a question for tae here  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:56 am
Meteor16
Ethan looked up. "Do you have lodging here?" he asked solemnly.

"We are in the middle of a restructure of the of the second and third story of the building. We don't have them open to the public yet. If you are in dire need of a room for the night we do have one room. However it only has a single bed and no furniture." He pauses to take a breath.

"If that does not interest you, one of the booth tables would probably work as a make shift bed as well. It seems we have some permanent residents here, so I guess they are staying somewhere. ... So let me know what you think" Tae finishes with a big smile.  

00Shoe
Captain

Sato Ukie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:09 pm
walks in just to look around and get use to the cafe.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:28 am
*finishes his cig and lights another one up*hey tae do you think i could crash here for awhile i mean since im here everyday now and i could help out around the cafe be it music or chores man ill do it and i wont smoke inside please?  

slayer898

Sato Ukie

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:33 pm
FurryLover316
Ethan looked up. "Do you havr lodging here?" he asked solemnly.

i have to say this... your fursona rocks  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:36 am
(Thank you.)

Ethan looked around. :"I guess, but will i hve to pay for tonight? I havent much money at the moment." He sat dwon on a chair, counting his money. "I only have $165 right now"  

Zeiphyr Fhidios

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:51 am
Highschool teacher: Tomorow there will be a test on advance phsychoagy profiling.
-The bell rings-
Tyke: thank the lord I dont think I could of stood another minuet of that -he notices a girl having trouble carrying her books- hey do you want some help?
girl: um...-she looks at Tyke and blushes- oh um yes please
Tyke: okay, -picks up some of her books- so where's your locker?
Girl: Just along here -they walk to her locker- okay thanks you -she takes the books-
Tyke: no problem -Smiles- I swear I know you from somewere...
-a large guy comes up behind Tyke and pushes him- what you doing talking to my girl?
Tyke: oh yeh your the football team captins girl friend -he turns around adn notices that the big guy is about to punch him- hell with this s**t! -he statrts running but the guy gives chase- hey come on dude i was only carrying her books for her!
Tall guy: so what I've heard wht your like around girls, I'm gonna beat the crap outa you man!
-Tyke runs for the Highschool exit and manages to get on a bus before the tall guy catches him-
Thanks the lord! hmm I wonder where this buss is going
The buss pulls up at a station that Tyke is unfamiler with about an hour later.
-he begins walking down the street and notices a small coffee shop- Sweet I'm pretty thirsty -He walks into the Cafe adn sits at a free table looking at a menu-  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:40 am
FurryLover316
(Thank you.)

Ethan looked around. :"I guess, but will i hve to pay for tonight? I havent much money at the moment." He sat dwon on a chair, counting his money. "I only have $165 right now"

"Don't worry about paying, it is just for one night and our lodgings aren't even ready yet. I would feel we would be ripping you off if you paid for a room." Tae hands over a key.

slayer898
*finishes his cig and lights another one up*hey tae do you think i could crash here for awhile i mean since im here everyday now and i could help out around the cafe be it music or chores man ill do it and i wont smoke inside please?

"I thought you already lived here" Tae smiles, "As long as you stop smoking inside"  

00Shoe
Captain

Sato Ukie

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:50 pm
This is my fursona
User Image  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games