Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Gen_Acid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:08 pm
I sorta do agree with you their.
But still come on razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:28 am
ALFRED RULES! we could be friends 3nodding he would make a good butler  

A5116278

Gen_Acid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:20 am
Good point  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:22 am
Gen_Acid
Good point

well i did not like billy  

A5116278

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:24 am
I didn't like Ada...mainly because she's so over the top compared to the RE2 version and just augh. How do you do backflips in high-heels without snapping your ankles?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:51 pm
She is amazing. Only reason wesker would hire her.  

Gen_Acid

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:40 pm
MilitantClockwork
I didn't like Ada...mainly because she's so over the top compared to the RE2 version and just augh. How do you do backflips in high-heels without snapping your ankles?
But... Leon was still much more of a douche. At least Ada had a few close calls, whereas Leon is like, "Hah, that was easy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MilitantClockwork
But... Leon was still much more of a douche. At least Ada had a few close calls, whereas Leon is like, "Hah, that was easy."
true. he's not exactly my favorite RE male, either.
I'm more of a male villains fan myself. (Maybe Billy and Chris were okay.)  

MilitantClockwork

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Billy was awesome, and Chris has always been a great character, hopefully they don't ruin him in RE5.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:28 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Billy was awesome, and Chris has always been a great character, hopefully they don't ruin him in RE5.

they will  

A5116278

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:19 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

they will
They won't, so long as the story fits with the rest of the RE storyline. What does make me a tad bit worried is that they said 5 was after 4,But a backstory into the events leading from RE3(RE:CVX if it is Chris) to RE5 would put me at ease.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:46 pm
Okay, what I meant is... As long as Chris won't be all about backflips, and didging lasers and being a cockly little b***h boy, but a REAL hero, it'll be fine.
He should be like a late 80's early 90's movie hero, where his solution to his problems is a gun. I'm thinking Van Damme movies, or Kurt Russel type flicks. But by the looks of him, they already gave him the rugged appearance, so it's possible that he WILL be that type of hero.  

Biohazard EXTREME

m i r r o r c l e

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:20 am
I hate Alexa Ashford. She thinks she's all that and stuff, but I like her other form.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:24 am
Clerina
I hate Alexa Ashford. She thinks she's all that and stuff, but I like her other form.

she helped me design G-Veronica (i am eternally in her dept)  

A5116278

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:42 pm
Heheheheh, but for the record you can do things in high heels. whee
It just gets a little tricky landing off a drop over 8'. They just need to fasten right so you can do stuff.
I'd have to say my least favorite at the moment is Ashley, well duhr, sh can't hold invenotry or weapons and she whines too damn much.
Plus I can't remember a lo of the other characters, I have to play the games again.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games