Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:50 pm
Raven watched Beast Boy for a few seconds. While she wouldn't admit it, she did feel bad for having bitten Beast Boy. She crept closer to Beast Boy and laid down next to him. Her fur barely brushed Beast Boy's though the demi-demon hoped that it would show Beast Boy that she was sorry. Her eyes closed and she slowly fell asleep.

Scar's ears twitched a few times. Naturally he was a light sleeper. He had heard footsteps and had quickly registered to have been Swiftkill's. After spending so much time around his pack, he could distiguish their smells and footsteps fairly well. He pushed himself up and walked over to Swiftkill. "You okay? I heard you wake up."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:04 pm
As Blood Moon was asleep she moved to a different position.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:06 pm
After hearing what Argent had to say Aqualad let go of her arm and sat there sieghlently.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:13 pm
Then Swiftkill heard Scar's voice and looked up at him. She said, "I'm not that sure if I am fine right now. I feel fine but than I feel kind of sick at the same time. I wonder what could it be." Then Swiftkill looked back at the water.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:33 pm
"i'm going back to the tree. if you want you can come with me, but no ones forcing you," Aqualad said without looking at Argent as he started heading back to the tree. "i'll see you later........," Aqualad said and then after puasing said,".......maby."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:49 pm
Argent saw her friend walk away. What do i do she told herself. I know it was a dream but seeing my friends dead was making me fell happy. She got a major headache she laid down. Trying to stay awake. She remember all the good times as tears once again fell to her check.  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:10 am
Robin lay down he just needed a power nap. He closed his eyes his body shutting down allowing him to recharge a thing he really needed.

BB nose twicthed though he coutinued to sleep peacefully oblivous to what was occuring.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:55 pm
"Argent i'm sorry for saying that, but it seemed like no matter what i said you were convinced you were going to kill me," Aqualad said as he sat down by Argent. "but don't worry I'd sooner die than let you go evil," Aqualad said as he smilled. he hoped she would feel better after hearing what he had to say. "do you want to go back to the tree?" Aqualad said as he stood up put his hand on Argent's sholder.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:39 pm
((Argent's a wolf thes270))

Then Starfire stood up and walked towards the cave and saw Robin asleep. And everbody else was asleep too, So she went up to Robin and layed near him feeling his soft wolf fur. She than fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Could it be that I could be pregnat with pups inside me", said Swiftkill.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:23 pm
(so is Aqualad the only nonwolf titan in this RP)  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:44 pm
((Yes.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:36 pm
Argent got up and said "Yes..lets go back to the hallow tree." She smiled  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:11 am
"ok, lets go," Aqualad said as they started heading back to the tree. once they got Aqualad greeted everyone by saying,"hi everyone we're back."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:36 am
Scar chuckled. "That's a possibility. I wouldn't know..." He cocked his head. "It's not like I've ever had pups inside of me." He said in a joking manner.

Raven continued to sleep. Her sides going up and down in a rhythmic pattern.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:16 am
Robin rolled other breathing slowly a peaceful look on his face. His dreams on the other hadn were alot different hooded monsters destroying his friends demons destroying everything though his faced showed no sign of the trauma.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games