Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Then Gemini left her weapon and bag there for a few seconds as she went back inside the tower. She went back in her room and put her battle suit on. She than went back outside and took out her minnie radio and turned it on. And it started to play music as she trained in her battle suit and along with her sword and powers. As she trained with her sword she stopped for a bit and looked up at the sky. And than went back to her training. Then Gemini's angel wings appeared and she flew up in the sky and flew around.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:53 pm
Speedy and Aqualad both walked to the training field.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:49 am
(No sorry only two)

'I know Star but I don't want to train a child to kill and...don't you think some days..?' he broke off 'Nevermind I'll get Adam and we'll train with Gemini' he turned heading into the building in search of Adam.

Adam felt refrshed after getting cleaned up and eating he stuck some new home made grenades on his back. He walked into the main room as Robin appeared. 'Hey Robin' he grunted

'Hey Gunstar where you been ?' he tried not to press he was a cop after all.

'To just overslept that's all' he lied he felt no remoerse it was for a good cause.

'I'm heading out to train Gemini with her sword you in ?' he asked unseathing his sword.

'Ok' he didn't like the idea of training a young girl to use a sword but ok. As they walked outisde he wacthed Gemini's tecnique all he could say was it was mimicked and sloppy alot of work was requiered.

'Young lady come down here it's time for us to train !' Robin yelled

Gunstar pulled out his sword 'We have a lot to do' he said coldly he felt little or no emotion towards she was a case he was her to solve he felt sorry for her but that was all. He turned her musci off no distractions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:27 pm
As Starfire saw Robin walk away, she wondered what he was going to say but just walked in behind him. Then Star went to her room and put her battle suit on. She than walked on to the roof again and angel wings appeared for they come with the suit. She than used those wings to fly off and landed on the ground next to Robin and Adam.

Then Gemini came down and landed on the ground as soon as she heard Robin's voice and didn't say anything when Adam turned off her radio and she didn't mind Adam's codly saying either for she was use to him saying stuff like that. "Yes, sir", said Gemini as she looked siriuoce. "And Gemini porting for training", she said. Then she said, "Ready to train for the battle that will come one day between me and Oracle, my darkside. For this is for my family." Gemini sounded so confident and very siriouce. "For I will not let them down and I'll make them proud of me as they had with me", she said as she took her sword out and said, "So lets train."

'She sounds very confident and brave but in her heart I can tell by her eyes' that she is also scared but hides it', as Starfire thought to herself. "And Gemini we will also pratice more on your flying when Adam and robin are done with your training of the sword", said starfire as she sounded tough.

"Sure thing mother", said Gemini with a smile than looked at Robin and Adam. then her smile went away.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:42 am
'Good let's begin' Adam answered impressed by her detirmination though her immasurity showing. 'Lesson 1..come at me with your sword' he ordered placing his sword diagonally in front of his chest. This was to see what she could do and what was holding her back.

Robin stood back. 'Adam careful she's only learning' he warned him not wanting Gemini to get properly hurt or worse.

'Very well but both of you stay back and do not interfere' he warned it was time to see what she could do on her own. He raised his blade slightly moving his arms outward and moving his legs out ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:30 pm
Speedy ran to the training field at full speed with Aqualad close behind him and once he got theer he yelled,"Ha I beat you."

Aqualad stood there out of breath and said,"Shut....up....you know i'd beat you....if we were in....water. Hey guys."

Speedy saw robin, adam and gemini and said,"oh hi guys i didn't see you there."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:04 pm
As Starfire saw Aqualad and Speedy she said, "Please stand with us and do not interupt Gemini's sword training." Then Starfire looked back at Adam and Gemini and ready to see what young Gemini can do.

Then Gemini got her sword ready, ran to Adam, jumped in the air, and both of their swords made a sound of a slash. She than ran after heim again making him loose his balance for she's giving it all she's got.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:09 pm
"Cool,"Speedy said as he watched Gemini and Adam fight.

"Yeah Gemini's really giving it all she's got,"Aqualad said seeing how hard Gemini was trying.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:17 am
Adam smiled as he reagained his blanance quickly knowing the pirce of loosing it . She was better than he thought. Though her technique was sluggish and predictable. He simply spun round slightly kneeling blocking her attacks. Pushed his blade upwards knocking her back the blade moved above her head he took advantage of the blade seldomly protecting her stomach he blasted his left foot forward into her stomach kncoking onto the ground. He got up to full height standing above her put his blade to her kneck so it tickled the neck skin. 'Lesson 1 -you lose. Ready for a lesson 2 ?' he asked coldly. He'd gone easy on her now for lesson 2 were the training really begun. He then added 'Save your breath on a dramatic monologue I don't want to hear it save your energy for combat' he added with an even icer tone.

Robin starred in awe Gemine had such detirmination. Though maybe Adam was going a little to hard on her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:49 am
"Dude that's harsh. Should he really be fighting like that against her?"Speedy said after seeing Adam take Gemini down.

"It was harsh but unfortunatly that's the only way she'll,"Aqualad said. He then sighed and laid down. "I wonder how the guys back at titans east are doing,"Aqualad said as he stared at the sky.

'I'm sure they're fine,"Speedy said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:21 pm
Starfire did not like how hard Adam was being on her but she did know thats how she'll also learn.

Then Gemini stood back up not showing no emotion of pain or anything. Then her mark on left shoulder that was given to her by Firefly glowed white this time and instead of red like usual. It hurt her but as I said she showed no emotion. She than said not caring how Adam was being cold on her, or that her arm was glowing and hurting her, "Yes, I'm ready for lesson 2 sir."

As the others heard her voice and saw her mark glowing and knowing that it must hurt her so. starfire realized she was showing no emotion and that felt strange to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Oracle felt pain on her stomach. It felt like she was punched or something and she also fell to the ground. For she is feeling Gemini's pain and the damage she is taking.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:20 am
"I hope sh isn't hurt,"Speedy said as looked at Gemini.

"She looks ok to me,"Aqualad said after hearing Speedy's comment.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:18 pm
'Careful Adam' Robin said sternly not agreeing with the battle.

Adam turned round 'If you want her to learn be quite and let the lesson countinue' he spoke in a harsh tone. He turned back to Gemini 'Lesson 2 time for the fight theory. Four rules that work with the blade 1. Improvisation- Keep your opponent guessing your move try and think outside the box use your skills diffrently. 2-Awarenss-Be aware of your options on your imrpovisation. 3. Thought- Anaylise your move to see if it's fesiable to suced and number 4- Motion if the attack if fesiable use it.' he turned away from her moving futher back 'Now use these rules in the stike game.The game is simple you must mimic and ending blow on your oppenent three times to win it work vice versa. If you lose then lesson 3 will extremly hard if you succed however well see..' he stood in front of her 'Ok begin !' he vansied activating ghost mode he tossed down a smoke grenade smoke curling around thier legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:35 pm
(could I add an evil character?)

Raven slowly arrived at the island when the bridge disapered. "How wierd" She thought into her mind.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:43 pm
When Gemini heard Robin's commet she stared at him and than looked Adam. When she heard Adam's orders and exlination she nodded. and when the lesson began, and saw a smoke grenade smoke curling around her legs and just stood there. As if the smoke didn't affect her. Then her mark glowed from white to purple and as Adam came from behind to attack her. She saw his move and her body disappeared as if it was never thereand swinged her sword at him at his back. "Hm," is the sound she made with attitude as she hit him at his back. And than her body disappeared again. "Arrow Sword!" yelled Gemini as three arrows came out of the smoke like out of no where and pinned Adam to the ground. But where was Gemini in the smoke.

"Robin Gemini's mark keeps glowing and I'm guessing when it glows it gives her a boost or something. For soemthing doesn't feel right about Gemini to me, she's showing no emotion", said Starfire as she sounded a little worried.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games