Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:37 pm
Granted, but then the B.O.W.s/Mutations and Las Plagas/Majini team up and instead of getting your a** only somewhat handed to you, it's now on a silver platter, with a side of OMGLOL beans because of the supreme mega rapeage done to you by them.

I wish that Luis Sera had the T-Virus used on him so he could come back for 5.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:08 pm
Granted, but will die a minute later after killing himself the same way he died in RE4.

I wish Rebecca Chambers will be the main character in RE 6  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:44 am
Granted, but Resident Evil 6: Becky's Big Adventure is a children's game where all you do is collect numbers and letters.

I wish Michael Bay made a Resident Evil movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:09 am
Granted, but every time someone shoots a zombie, a huge explosion occurs. Every time you get scared watching the movie, it's because of an explosion you didn't expect occurring. Every time someone even BLINKS an explosion occurs. And to top it off, Optimus Prime and Megatron are doing battle in the main lobby of the mansion throughout the film, which we skip back to at regular explosive intervals to see what the outcome of that will be. Oh, and the entire soundtrack for the movie is musical explosions. Let me give you the cast as well. Chris: Shia Luhdoof, Jill: Megan Fox, Barry: Josh Hartnet, Wesker: Will Smith, Lisa Trevor: Martin Lawrence. Explosions will fill the spots of the other characters.

I wish M. Night Shyamalan (I think that's how you spell it) made a Resident Evil movie.  

King of Paradise

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:45 am
rofl @ the martin lawrence casting, anyways:

granted, but the microphone constantly shows up in the most important and serious scenes, and the plot is based off of all of alice's clones finding independence. meanwhile M. night pops in at the end saying "what a twist!!"

i wish they made RE candy  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:31 pm
Granted, but you'll only have one time to try it as afterwards, you'll turn into either a zombie, hunter, licker or cerberus.

I wish Yoko & Kevin from the Outbreak series will play the main characters in an up coming RE game that's part of the main storyline.  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:58 am
YinYangSpider
Granted, but you'll only have one time to try it as afterwards, you'll turn into either a zombie, hunter, licker or cerberus.

I wish Yoko & Kevin from the Outbreak series will play the main characters in an up coming RE game that's part of the main storyline.
So... what's the down side of trying the candy?

Granted, they appear in an upcoming game, now Kevin has been actioned and smart-a**'d up just like Leon and Yoko is now a SUPER H4X0R who carries around hand-held hacking tools like John Connor in Terminator 2 and dresses goth to fit in with the demographic Capcom thinks will get better sales on the game.

I wish the Umbrella Co. didn't employ such incompetent employees to handle the horribly dangerous viruses that could wipe out/mutate life.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:13 pm
Granted, but then RE never happens. D:

I wish there was a funny toilet joke in RE like there is in Silent Hill. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:36 am
Granted, in 4 there was a secret scene where Krauser gives Leon a swirlie, but it was cut out at the last minute, and the footage was destroyed.

@Deadite: There's no way Will Smith could play a villain! He'd definitely be Chris.

"Zombies in my city? AW HELL NAW!"

And if Shia Labeouf was in it, he'd play everyone.

Alkazier, can you make a shop of both of these? rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:26 pm
AngelaAshford
Granted, in 4 there was a secret scene where Krauser gives Leon a swirlie, but it was cut out at the last minute, and the footage was destroyed.

@Deadite: There's no way Will Smith could play a villain! He'd definitely be Chris.

"Zombies in my city? AW HELL NAW!"

And if Shia Labeouf was in it, he'd play everyone.

Alkazier, can you make a shop of both of these? rofl

Granted. But wait, you didn't make a wish!

I wish I had the money to buy RE5 when it comes out.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:43 pm
Granted, but your system's going to breakdown the moment you put it in.

I wish that Chris Redfield confess his love to Wesker, then have Wesker kill him, telling Chris that he's never loved him, isn't gay & has no remorse in killing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:55 am
Granted, but then Wesker realises that he had just killed the love of his life and that he really IS gay, then uses Leon as a rebound.

I wish Sheva dies horribly and painfully to the enjoyment of Chris.  

Belbecat

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:17 pm
Belbecat
Granted, but then Wesker realises that he had just killed the love of his life and that he really IS gay, then uses Leon as a rebound.

I wish Sheva dies horribly and painfully to the enjoyment of Chris.
Granted, but she ends up having the same thing happen to her that happened to Wesker and Ada and now there is another CRAZY possibly super-powered character in the series.

I wish Umbrella Chronicles never happened.... See how THAT screws up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:45 am
Vinessa_Valentine
Granted, but she ends up having the same thing happen to her that happened to Wesker and Ada and now there is another CRAZY possibly super-powered character in the series.

Granted. Instead you get the Los Illuminados Chronicles, starring Ashley Graham.

I wish they made a spin-off game about S.T.A.R.S., and their exploits against various terrorist groups before the events of the Mansion Incident, that would play similar to RE4 & RE5.  

Thee Stranger

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:43 pm
Thee Stranger
Vinessa_Valentine

Granted. Instead you get the Los Illuminados Chronicles, starring Ashley Graham.

I wish they made a spin-off game about S.T.A.R.S., and their exploits against various terrorist groups before the events of the Mansion Incident, that would play similar to RE4 & RE5.

Granted. But since early nineties and eighties terrorists suck, the game doesn't have much to do but fight the U.B.C.S. all the time. Can you say 'Repetitive?'

I wish that Zombies were real. And that I was NOT the first one to die.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff