Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:13 pm
"Yes it is an exellent plan isn't it", said Vesta witha smile. Then she looked at Black Feather and said, "Give me Fox's sword."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:58 pm
Gemini heard Terra's voice so she sta up and said, "Hey Terra."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Feather gave Vesta the swird and asked, "What are you going to do with it?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:34 pm
Terra smiled."So how have u been"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:02 am
As Robin flew into the bustling mertoplois of Jump city his keep his senses sharp looking for anything which could lead him to Adam's whereabouts. He his worry crushing his insides as he flew.

In Adam's dream world he began to reflect. Maybe he wasn't into the whole team thing maybe he was more solo material maybe it was now time to move forward he didn't belong with the sentimental group anyway he'd never been close to any of them. Maybe when we he woke up and got sorted out he could explain this some who and leave with them pursuing him just maybe.... .

His eyes fluttered open slowly when they were fully functioning Adam barred them shut unable to believe where he was it couldn't be it had to be a dream. He was upside down hanging to rope on a tall building. It deffintately felt real. He tried to let go of the rope but to find his hands were covered in some kind of thick familar goo. He looked around great now for sure the Titans would find him.

Robin scanned the ground for any trace of the missing person but found something which compensated gawping onlookers starring upwards at a building. Robin followed the onlookers behaviour looking up to see Adam hanging upside on line of some sort tied to it. He scanned the area incase it was a trap , nothing was bothering just why he was thier. He beconed the others adding 'He's other hear' making his way other to him.

Crimson spider survyeed the scene hoping Adam would make the right choice and stay as the group arrived.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:15 pm
When the saw Adam being hanged upside down and they followed Robin to where Adam was. "Oh, Adam", said Starfire.

"Is he alright", said Fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:14 pm
"I'm ok. Just still kind of need to reccoperate. And after tomarrow its my birthday. I know that because the orhanage found out, they told me and thats how I know", said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:16 am
Robin glided other to Adam He was cocncoious for once. 'Adam you their ?' he enquired.

Adam looked up 'Well I'm not going any place soon I think' he replied trying to break his bonds.

'Easy I'll get you out' Robin hovered other ripping away the thick ropy substance and placing Adam on his shoulder. 'I know you'll complain but you need some chill time Ok ?'

'Fine' he sighed he'd leave when he got back not wanting to hang about.Besides he was feeling a bit feint.

Robin glided back to T-tower signalling at the others as he made his way back.

Crimson spider wacthed the scene..touchcing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:12 am
Can I join ?
Username: Boy arachnid
Name: Boy arachnid
Wat kind of new power would u get: The ability to channel web enrgy through his arhcery bow and arrows,four broad swords and num chuckas.
His origian powers were four arms.Web spinners. Gauntlets which shot out a line made of weapon with a piton attached.
S-port gun. This gun fire small robotic spiders which when attached to an object can teleport it a certain distacne away. Also the spiders can be used as ammo.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- The cord charges it.
Bio(how would u get them): Through discovering the three sacred arachno weapons. He's 15 been with the Titasn since he was 13 and has come back from sightseing. His family is all dead.His real name is Josh.

User Image

Username: Boy arachnid
Name: Arachno avenger (4692)
Wat kind of new power would u get: The ability to create two dome web patterned objects which can be used as a knuckle duster,sheild and one as a surf board which can hover. Telportation.
Web cannon- A weapon which can fire bullets and a timed explosive charge and light/shadow beam bullets.
Bio(how would u get them): He recieves these powers from an ancient magic shield. He's a failed shady goverment experiement who can't anything before his 13th birthday. He's now 15.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:40 pm
Then Starfire and Fox followed Robin back to the tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm goin to make this sword into a samuri sword and give it to Oracle as soon as she come's out from Gemini's body. And dear Fox will just have to make another one", explained Vesta.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:20 am
Boy arachnid swung through the city enjoying the scenery and the sweet air he belonged in air swinging about thier was no doubt about it. He was glad to be back he'd been away far too long though the last three mounths had been great he had missed the Titans. As he looked up he saw a heart warming scence with a new girl and Adam in black ?..ok. He swung other to Robin 'Hey Robin !, guess who back ?' he beamed glad to see them.

(How long has Gemini been with the titans ?)  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:29 am
Robin looked around reognising the voice which had just spoken 'Hey Boy Arachnid your'e back !, we'll talk later I just need to get Adam home' he speed ahead landing on the roof heading back to the medical centre. Arriving he lay the semi concious Adam on a bed.

Adam vision was hazy everything echeoy though he reconizged one voice couldnt' place it. Through his mind flashbacks were played some new some old.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:37 pm
((Gemini's been with the Titans not too long. Right now she's eight and thats when they met her. But the Titans met her at a orhanage for she's an orhane who doesn't remember her own family, for she's been at the orhanage when she was a baby. Well until the Titans came and got her. and her birhtday is after the next day so she'll be 9 years old in two days now so right now she's 8 years old.))

When Robin and the others came back in the medic room. Gemini saw Adam being placed on the medic bed but she didn't say a word about what happen. Then she saw a new boy(Boy arachnid) come in the room and asked, "Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What an exellent plan", saod black Feather.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:57 pm
Terra turned around to see a new comer. "Hey my name's Terra....are u a new tt?" She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:28 pm
Then Fox looked saw the new guy and walked up next to Gemini and looked at the new guy. She said, "Yes, hello there. My name is Fox and you are?"

Then Starfire turned around and walked up to Boy Arachnid. She said, "It is nice to see you again Boy arachind. And as you three have never met. As these to have already introduce them selves but his young one hasn't. And she is Gemini. Terra, Fox, and Gemini meet Boy arachnid, he's an old friend of ours."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:10 pm
Terra shook hands wit the new comer. "Welcome"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games