Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Team 6 Training Grounds!!! Ten-sensei!!!!*private* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:51 pm
( dude let me give you some rp tips make you look better, try and be more specific watch my post)

Raijin saw the kunai and the dragon flame jutsu coming, due to the fact that he was obscured from view he created a clone infront of himself to act as though he was hit... he sunk into the ground and prepared to attack  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:52 pm
he jumped from the ground on the tree  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:57 pm
raijin jumped from the ground into the forest... and a clone comes out and jumps towards kyuki " lets see how good you are" he said as he drew a kunai and began to move with speed towards kyuki preparing to strike  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:09 pm
gentle fist  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:15 pm
" that will do nothing, I have copied your gentle fist I know all the moves you cloud make" he said as he jumped out of the way and went to strike with his kunai  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:26 pm
[u have 2 copy all of them.................man]  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:32 pm
( dude it is the same basic movement that is just used in different moves, I can predict all of your movements like when kimimaru fight lee and totally predicts his attacks even without sharingan)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:37 pm
((..Kimimaru? If you're talking about the bone guy who worked for Orichimaru, he wasn't an Uchiha.))
---------------------------------------
"My, my, going at it again?" Mizu sighed as she watched her teammates spar. She rocked back and forth from the top of the tree she was perched upon. "Seriously, when would those two ever give it a rest? Arrogant little boys."

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:34 pm
( exactly, he didn't even need the sharingan to predict the moves because of how systematic they are, the hyuuga style jutsu is the same..... and he challenged me, I have yet to actually challenge him, so he is arrogant not me )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:48 am
well i am a genin im just trying to perfect my skills  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:56 pm
Raijin then jumped back and prepared to attack kyuki  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:48 am
he doged and then did rotation.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:37 pm
Raijin jumped forward and his kunai hit the rotation... he then jumped onto a tree and stood waiting for the rotation to stop... he began to slowly form hand signs  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:20 pm
((well I haven't been active...))  

grassleaves

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:04 pm
( neither has anyone else... this guild is kinda going inactive.. I have to admit)  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff