Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:43 pm
Maron tried to tell him 'nothing; but her voice didn't seem to be working so she simply shook her head. She couldn't put into words what she was feeling. Confusion, doubt..they didn't even begin to describe it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:46 pm
Akito walked over to her slowly, the air around him menacing but his face kind, "A pretty girl like you shouldn't feel so down, do you want to talk about it?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:10 pm
Maron felt something strange for him, but couldn't put her finger on it. "No, but thank you." she said regaining her voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:11 pm
"Well, if you ever need anything my cousins on the second floor will be able to help, as for now, another family member is waiting," Akito smiled and turned to leave.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:18 pm
"Wait..you cousins? Are you Akito?" she asked realization hitting her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:23 pm
"Why yes, as a matter of fact I am," Akito laughed a little, "I see Hatsuharu and Momiji have already informed you about me. Let me introduce Kureno."
He motioned to Kureno who was standing there silently.
"I feel bad for you, living in the same vicinity as those two, Momiji gets annoying and Hatsuharu is a little slow, kinda like a big, dumb ox, right?" He smiled and laughed.
"Akito, Hatori is waiting," Kureno reminded him, Akito nodded.
"Ah! Okay, pleasure meeting you," Akito smiled and bowed slightly before walking out, Kureno following.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:39 pm
Chiaki wondered if Maron had heeded his advice. "Access...can you go to Maron? Just watch her...don't let her know you are there"

"But then you'll be stuck here alone."

"It's ok..i'll be fine. Maron might not be."

"Ok. I'll be back" Access as he flew out of the jail cell.

"Bye" Maron said as she headed up to her apartment. She unlocked her door and entered.

"Maron! Your back where have you been?" Fin asked excitedly.
"You weren't at school"

"I was at the police station" Maron responded.

"Oh no did they find out....?"

"No...they found out who Sinbad was....It's Chiaki."

"Chiaki" Finn's eyes widened in shock. "I'm so sorry Maron...but...but...." her expresion changed. "This is great...I'll be right back" Maron flew out of the windw.

Finn flew into Chiaki's apartment and started searching through it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:57 pm
"Maybe Maron and Miyako are back! I wonder if they let out Chiaki yet," Momiji said, his cheeriness back after Akito left, "We should go see them."
"I dunno, Maron seemed pretty down after we saw Chiaki," Haru sighed.
"Well then, let's bring some candy to make her feel better!" Momiji smiled broadly, reaching into a cupboard and getting a bag of candy, "Let's go!"
They walked into the hall, "Do you know which apartment she's in?" Haru asked.
"Uh-uh, I thought you did," Momiji pointed at Haru, who sighed again.
"Well, we could go upstairs and knock on everydoor till we find her," Haru suggested.
"Okay!" Momiji smiled as they started the plan, stepping onto Maron's floor.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:15 pm
Finn finally found what she was looking for, Chiaki's chess pieces. She grabbed the few that she could carry.

Maron heard a knock on her door and went to it. She looked through the hole in her door and saw Haru and Momiji.

She opened and smiled at the two. "What are you two doing here?" she asked motioning for them to come in.

Access flew out of sight near the window, watching Maron as Chiaki had asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:18 pm
Haru and Momiji both walked in, Momiji smiling broadly, carrying the candy.
"Haru said you seemed down earlier today, so once Akito left we decided to come over and bring you some candy!" Momiji held out the bag for her.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:27 pm
"Thank you" she said taking the candy from him. "How about we have some now?" she suggested opening the bag and holding it out for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:31 pm
"Yay!!" Momiji smiled broadly, taking a handful. Haru just crossed his arms, supporting his head with his hand, gently holding his bandaged cheek.
"I'm good for now," He smiled simply, "Thanks for the offer."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:42 pm
Maron noticed this. "Haru...what happened toy your cheek?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:49 pm
"Just a little accident, nothing big," Hatsuharu lied with a shrug, she didn't need to know that Akito scratched him, it was unnecessary.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:54 pm
"How was your meeting with Akito?" she asked. "he looked happy when he left"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games