Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:33 am
Past present.
'Ok' Robin lifted her up looking for Cyborg. Looks like they'd have to borrow his car she was in no fit state to be flying anywhere today.

Future
'Hmm' were Robins only words careful about what he said next. Nighstar was way to young to be seing boys.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:11 am
~~Future Present~~

Starfire looked at Robins expression on his face. And she new that face too, it was that Nightstar is too young to like or see boys. And last time his actions got him in trouble when Nightstar kind of had this crush on one guy and her husband followed them onthe date and ruined it and Starfire got super angry at him. "Hm, I know that face Robin," said Starfire as she crossed her arms.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:43 am
Future present.
'She's too young Starfire and you know it !' he stood his ground firmly. She was way too young and that was final. Though he had nothing against Vince.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:34 pm
~~Future Pesent~~

"Oh, I'm glad that your alright Vince," said Nightstar as she smiled at him and than looked away. She than hit the ball as it came back to her.

~~~~~~~

Arista sat under a tree outside of her base and looked up at the sky.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:56 pm
~~Future Present~~

"I know that much but it's only a simple crush. Its not like their in love. So relax my dear husband," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:37 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Blackfire was in the water ferious. Her eyes glowed and yelled. "This has gone on long enough." Her hands glowed and she flew and threw the giant fireball at the ground hitting anyone in range.

~~~Future Present~~~
Emerald kept hearing voices. She suddenly stopped the game and walked towards the edge of the water. She couldnt make out the sounds but the were getting louder and sharper.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:11 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven was about to say something when she felt heat going towards her and Beast Boy. A dark energy shield were up around her and Beast Boy. Due to her weakened state, the shield cracked. Fire hit her though Beast Boy was safe covered by the shield. Raven fell to the ground, unconsious.

~~Future Present~~

Raven hit Beast Boy softly in the arm. "And it was so much better for me to be pestered by you when you had a simple crush on me." She looked at Robin and raised an eyebrow. "I recall you having a fairly big crush on Starfire."

White Fang watched Arista before walking up to her. "Anything on your mind?"

Azar was about to hit the volleyball, but he paused when he saw Emerald walk to the water's edge. He flew over to her. "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:25 pm
~~~Future Present~~~

Emerald looked at her brother. She heard yelling and pain she kept looking at her brother and studder "I...keep hearing voices crying...crying out 2 me"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:54 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy saw Raven on the ground and turned into the beast.
~~~~~future present~~~~
Beastboy smiled and said,"yeah Robin I couldn't tell if you were clueless or just blind."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:04 am
Future present.
'Hey whats that supposed to mean ?' Robin siad jickongly cooling down a bit. It was a just a cruhs nothing else.

Vince nodded at Nightstar confused. It wasn't a big deal or nothing just his costume ripping a bit.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Yeah, Robin you always drooled and went gaga all over Starfire before you two got together and had a kid before you two were even married," said Cyborg.

Then Starfire giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:49 pm
~~Future Present~~

Then Nightfire noticed something about Emerald and o he ran over to her and said, "Emerald."

Nightstar watched her brother run over to Emerald and Azar so, she followed. She evn heard what Emerald said. "You say you here voices. from the water," she said confused.

~~~

"I was wondering maybe if we go back in time we can destroy the Titans before those brats were born. I can make the spell but it might take three or four days," said Arista.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:03 am
Future present
'Maybe we should take a look ?' Vince suggested inkling to try the uprarged T-sub.

Robin said nothing the phone ringing he went other to answer it gald for the excues to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:11 pm
~~~Future Present~~~
Emerald still looked at the water while she talked. "Yes...They are crying out to me. Cant you hear it? Its so sharp." As she closed her eyes and looked away from the water.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:45 pm
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Scourch looked down at the water and said,"Dude I can't hear it."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games