Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:24 pm
Takeru smiled and kissed Rosalie. Trying to make the kiss last long. He placed his hands on her cheeks.

Oiya smiled. "Thank you." She said as her teeth punctured the skin on his neck. Blood spilled out and she was quick to suck it up. Once she was done she licked up her mess and fell back into the embrace of Ben's arms.
"Do you want some...? A little?" She asked, blushing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:59 pm
Takeru smiled and kissed Rosalie. He held her face with his hands. Rosalie realized her wanted more than this. She didn't know if she was awake enough to give more. She kissed back, though. The movement of her lips tracing his.
__________________----

"I'm fine. But if you insist." He said, leaning toward her. His fangs protruded. His lips lingered in front of her neck, then plunged into the hollow of her neck. Blood began to run down the sides of her neck, but Ben quickly licked it up.
After a couple minutes, Ben pulled back, his fangs retreated. "Thank you, love." He said, kissing her. He pulled her back into his arms, holding her close.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:57 pm
Takeru smiled, hearing Rosalie's thoughts. While kising her he pushed her back against the wall.

Oiya smiled, the wounds on her neck had already healed.
"Ugh..." She groaned and yawned.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:56 pm
Rosalie was right. So this IS what you wanted.. She thought laughing to herself as Tuesday pushed her against the wall. Rosalie's arms moves around Tuesday's neck. She pulled herself up, and wrapped her slender legs around his waist. She smiled against his lips, and continued.
Rosalie's arms tightened, holding him tighter.
___________________---

Ben frowned. "Oiya, honey, what's wrong?" Ben asked, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Are you tired?" He asked, and laughed. He rubbed her shoulder. They were tense. Ben tried to relax them by massaging them.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:35 pm
Takeru smiled against hers as well. He stopped and walked back. He sat on the bed, his shirt was halfway unbuttoned.

Oiya groaned. "I'm just tired. I haven't slept for days..." She said, her head hitting Ben's chest.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:50 pm
Ryuu sat on his bed. His arms pulled tightly to his chest. "I can't listen to this.. I'm going to be sick." He said out loud, quietly to himself. He tried to preoccupy his mind with something other than Rosalie and Tuesday...there was nothing else he could think of.
______________--

Rosalie pulled her shirt off, over her head, breaking the kiss for less than a second. She pinned tuesday against the bed do he was on his back.
[>__> Do you want to use the **'s for this too? Abby will kill us if she comes in here and we're like posting them making love. xd ]
___________---

Ben figured Oiya was too tired for her shoulders to be massaged. He pulled her toward him, into his arms, her head resting in his muscled chest. Ben rested his head atop Oiya's. He closed his eyes. "Then just sleep, love. I'll still be here." For now...

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:22 pm
[[Lawl...Ummm.....Yeah.....]]

Takeru smiled against Rosalie's lips hearing Ryuu's thoughts.

Oiya closed her eyes and soon she fell asleep on Ben. In her sleep she dreamt.

Oiya awoke in a lit bedroom. It was morning. She sat up.
"Ben...?" Her feeble voice cracked out. No response.
"Ben?" She called again. She got up and walked out of her room. The house seemed to be deserted.
"Ben...?" Her voce echoed through the manor.

*****TIME SKIP OF LIKE....30 MINUTES.******

Oiya twitched in her sleep.
"No...Come back.. Don't leave..STOP!" She yelled and sat up. Ben was sitting next to her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:47 pm
"Oiya! Baby, I'm right here. What's wrong?" Ben asked, pulling her more towards him. "Are you okay? What.. what is it?"
_________________---
[Haha okay. That's what I thought. xd ]

Rosalie laid across from Tuesday, on her side. Her body was covered by the blankets and sheets of his bed. She smiled, and scooted closer to him. "That was.. amazing." She said. And the first ACTUAL time.. she thought, laughing to herself. Rosalie wrapped her arms around him. "Tuesday.. I'm tired.." She said, her eyes closed. She pressed her lips lightly against his once more. Resting her head against his neck, she started slowly drifting off.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:51 pm
Weary, dismayed, Yumiko Sugihara trudged slowly through the cold forest. It was snowing. Something she caused. It was a bloodline triat she'd inherited from her father. Yumiko's dark eyes were on the forest floor, watching her foot steps. I'm so tired.. she thought.
Yumiko walked to a little stream, and crouched down by it. She watched to little fish swim past her. They just keep swimming.. without a care where they're going. In a way like me. I just keep traveling around.. without a plan or goal in my life.
She stood up and continued walking, her arms folded across her chest.

After a couple more miles or so of walking Yumiko stopped. She fell to her knees. Everything started to whiteout. Yumiko fell backwards, unconcious.

Yumiko was standing a few feet aback from a large oak door. She stepped forward, her hands curled into a fist. She knocked on it 3 times, hoping someone would here the sound.
A few minutes later there were footsteps. Yumiko but her lower lip, waiting for the door to open. She hoped whoever owned this manor would accept,, and let her in.

Yumiko's eyes fluttered open. She stood up from the cold, hard earth. "I have to find that house." She muttered, starting to run.
After a few minutes, it came into view. The moon shone brightly onto it.

Yumiko walked slowly up to a white house. the majority of the large house was unlighted. But through one window filtered a flickering light, from a fire. "This is it..." She thought, and stopped running.
She stepped up to door and knocked three times. Here we go again..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:12 pm
[[Lawl@ First Time. xd ]]

Oiya looked at Ben then fell back onto the bed beside him.
"Don't ever leave me." She said, looking into his eyes.

Takeru smiled as Rosalie fell asleep beside him.

Satsujin looked up from the book he was reading. There was a knock on the door. He walked over and answered it. There was a woman standing in the snow, she was beautiful.
She looks like Zan... Satsujin thought.
"Hold on a minute." He said and turned around.
He walked up the steps and to Ben's door. He knew Oiya was there.
"Oiya...There is someone at the door." He said. Oiya looked up.
"s**t.." She said. "I'll be right there!" She yelled to Satsujin. Oiya jumped up from bed and hurried to get her clothes on.
"I'll be right back!" She said to Ben before she walked out the door.

The woman at the front door was about the same size as Oiya. She smiled kindly.
"Yes?" She asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:49 pm
"Oiya, I'm not leaving. I wouldn't do that to you, or myself as a matter of fact. I love you too much." Ben said. You're lying to her. You will leave.. Laughed a dark voice in his mind.
----
Yumiko heard footsteps. The door opened. There was a man standing there. "H-" she started, but he cut her off. "Hold on a minute." He said, turning. He walked across the room and down the hall.
----
There was knock on Ben's door. "Oiya...There is someone at the door." It was Satsujin's voice. Oiya looked up.
"s**t.." she murmered. "I'll be right there!" She yelled to Satsujin. Oiya jumped up from bed and hurried to get her clothes on.
"I'll be right back!" She said to Ben before she walked out the door.
"Alright then." Ben said to himself. He got off the bed and put his clothes back on. All except his shirt.
He walked out into the hallway, and could hear Oiya greeting the newcomer. Yumiko, huh..
---
A woman with white, shoulder-length hair came to the door. She had bright red eyes. "Yes?" She asked.
She's gorgeous...Yumiko's first thought was.
"Hello I'm Yumiko. I was looking for a place to live. Do you have room to spare?" She asked, as a tall, slender figure appeared from behind the woman, wrapping his arms around her waist. Yumiko noticed he was shirtless. He's gorgeous, too... she thought.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:55 pm
Takeru heard Ben and Oiya's conversation.
'Don't ever leave me.' She had said.
'Oiya, I'm not leaving. I wouldn't do that to you, or myself as a matter of fact. I love you too much. Ben had replied. Then there was something else. A darker voice.
'You're lying to her. You will leave..' This upset Takeru.
Leave..? The Manor? Or Oiya? He thought, confused.

Oiya smiled as Ben put his arm around her waist.
"Yes, we have many, pick any one you like. Breakfast will be ready at sunrise in the dining hall." She said, wanting to go back to bed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:15 pm
"Yes, we have many, pick any one you like. Breakfast will be ready at sunrise in the dining hall." She said, her voice tired.
"Thank you.. miss." Yumiko said, stepping over the threshold, into the warm house. She walked across the living room, the man who'd first opened the door was stairing at her. She smiled at him, and contined walking until she was out of the room.
Yumiko stopped to look at a picture. It was a family portrait of the house owners. Osamu, Akakuchi, Oiya, and Takeru.. hm.. She looked around at the other pictures. There were singular portraits. She looked at one of Takeru. He has the most amazing eyes..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Satsujin smiled and quickly walked over to to Yumiko. Without making a sound he leaned on the wall, a foot from her face.
He smiled.
"Hey.." He said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:37 pm
Yumiko turned to go find a room, but when she did the man who'd first opened the door was there, smiling. Yumiko flinched. "Hey.." He said. Yumiko inhaled and exhaled deeply, calming herself. "Hi." She said, holding still. Yumiko felt strangely attracted to the vampire.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games