Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:45 pm
Rai's face went blank. "Kokoro is right, there isn't much we can do right now and if we don't get to the auditorium quick we could wind up dead as well." Rai looked outside one of the windows. The planet Kaski had discovered was pulling the ship into it's gravity. In a few more moments they could get their oxygen tanks refueled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:36 am
" Alright. Let's go now so we can do this faster... and possibly actually live." Isura said heading over towrads the blueprints. "Rai, do you know if we have any extra supplies of anything that might help? On here there is a room that doesn't even say what it is for." Isura said, looking at the blueprints.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:01 pm
(Sorry it took me so long to respond)

Rai was puzzled. He had heard rumors from teachers about a hidden room but wasn't exactly sure where it was. "Well, Isura, I'm not sure what that room is. But for right now we have to get to the command center to land the ship safely onto the planet."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:05 am
" Okay then, let's get moving." Isura said still confused about what the room was for and what went wrong when trying to save Rea.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:14 am
Rai asked Isura to come with him to the Command Center. The planet that Kaski discovered was about 30 minutes away, but Rai knew that whether or not they were going to make it they would have to at least give it a try. Although Rai had a brave face on he was scared, he was scared that they weren't going to make the landing, that something was going to go wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:58 pm
((Sorry I just died everyone...like Itachi said big fight....we're better now. np. dang it! crying anyway....pm itachi8281 or I and will give you info on a new guild (made by us) and a new rp if you wanna join....we need about...5,000 more gold, so if you wanna donate feel free! IM SORRY!!))  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:49 pm
Isura agreed to go with Rai to the command center. She knew there wasn't much time left and she didn't want to die.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:53 pm
Rai and Isura headed up to the Command Center and immediately as Rai got there he started pressing buttons on the schools main computer. While pressing the buttons a sequence of events started happening like windows protective shield activated, the school became completely sturdy and shut. Rai then converted whatever power there was left in the ship in order to use the schools thrusters to cushion the landing. Rai pressed another button which made a few belted, reinforced chairs come out of the walls. "Isura, you might want to strap yourself in" Rai said as he started pressing a few more buttons "this is going to be a bumpy ride!" Rai said pressing the final button.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:16 am
Isura strapped herself in and thought to herself, "Wow, he really knows what he is doing. I sure wouldn't be able to do any of this!" Then she said to Rai, "Where did you learn how to do all of this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:22 pm
While strapping himself in Rai said to Isura, "Well, when I first enrolled in this school I tried my best to keep to myself. I didn't know anyone and I really didn't want to know anyone. So the lack of friends helped me study more and eventually after getting some good grades in the classes and mastering my powers a little better than other students, the school's faculty noticed me and appointed me as the principal's aide."

Rai smiled and then spoke again, "I was glad that I got noticed, but I was afraid I wouldn't perform any of my duties well so I did my best to read a manual of the entire school which included some maps, instructions, and some other stuff about the school."

For a slight moment Rai's face was somewhat upset. "I was still afraid, but not about my duties but about whether or not my peers would accept me as the principal's aide. I eventually had to do a speech to announce my title to the students as a request from the Principal himself. Everyone loved my speech and I became popular with all the students and faculty. The rest after that you already know."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:12 pm
Isura was confused. "Well you don't sound or look like someone who would be shy and..." she trailed off but later saying "Okay, so how much longer until we can land this thing? I would like to live past the age of 15." Isura said in a very nervous tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:19 pm
Rai grinned at Isura's point, he has changed a lot but for the better. "Okay, the planet is coming up. We should be in it's orbit in five minutes" Rai said.

(What happened to all the other RPers?))  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:24 pm
(the other rpers probably stopped for the same reason i did, nothing was going on, but i took a look and now i see things moving along)"Sorry to barge in but i came to check on the how it was going and heard, but ill go tell the other students now." Ra said as he peeked in the room and left.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:55 pm
"...Anyways... what can I do to make the landing go as well as possible?" Isura asked Rai. she was looking at the control panel. "There are so many buttons!"  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:16 pm
"Well the only thing we can do is pray or in my case hope for a safe landing." Rai said smiling.

The planet was getting closer with each passing second. Rai started breathing heavily as the ship started shaking furiosly since the gravity was so strong.

(I'll try to PM all the RPers to tell them we are back on track.)  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games