Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
1k Comp :: Fab Prizes :: Newbies come & talk! <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:06 am
Aiya, really? xd I really don't think you know me well enough! I mean, where else would I go? I'm not brave enough to be a Gryffindor (gosh, I am SO not a Gryffindor), not obsessed with furthering my mind like a Ravenclaw (*snorts*), and certainly am nothing like those arrogant, prideful, ambitious Slytherins.

In all tests I've done I've always come out as a Hufflepuff. xd

My dear, you are definitely a Ravenclaw, if you ask me. =P But I'm probably wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:00 am
I have not been on Gaia for ages... which is really annoying because when you get back on it you have 10 announcements, and 6 private messages.

Are we talking about Harry Potter now? Hufflepuff are losers xD
I came quite a lot in Ravenclaw and Gryffindor and occasionally in Slytherin when i do the "what house are you in" tests. I don't think i've ever been in Hufflepuff. I still remember we had a Harry Potter week at a holiday club when i was about 9. It was so lame xd i spent the whole time doing quizzes.  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:37 am
I thought I'd let up on the serious side of things for a change and give this thread a visit. I might try making something ICU if I can find some inspiration. However I don't know how long that will take.

As for the casual chatter that has been going on here lately... I have no idea what you guys are on about. >< I've never followed Harry Potter or had any interest in it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:49 am
Yes yes, Ixi should lighten up.. (: come join the ICU madness. -whisper-GUYS ANOTHER VICTIM ;D ninja twisted

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:38 am
*laughs*

*pokes Liani for calling Hufflepuffs losers* That's even worse than pathetic. I can take pathetic because at least there's some truth in that. xd

*clings to Niph* I threw up yesterday night (first time I've thrown up in a decade or so, and the sensation shocked me so much I started crying after everything came out...)... so please forgive me for not coming on msn and going over your fic with you. I'm currently missing school, and consequently, my British history coursework exam, because I'm still ill... I just need some time to recover.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:58 am
cf. post in the ICU CB xP

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:43 am
*bounces in, feeling much better* I'm gonna do my history coursework tomorrow morning. =) Now now, how is dearest Niphy?  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:14 am
You haven't thrown up for so long?! Lucky. Every time i get the slightest infection (which is quite a lot, actually. no idea why) i usually spend the whole day throwing up. Last time i threw up so much i went into shock and had to go to hospital... sweatdrop . Not nice. It was on Christmas day as well crying .  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:00 am
eek

Wow. Gosh, I'm glad you're all right now.

Yeah, my immune system has always been pretty good against simple things like colds and infections. I'm a careful eater as well, so food poisoning and the like I've rarely had, if never. My main problems stem from probably having a weak um... well. I know if I drink too much cold drinks, or eat too much ice-cream, or something like that, when the mentrual cycle kicks in the pain is ridiculous. I can't even move sometimes. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:55 am
re: Hufflepuff argument: I think this sums it up perfectly:

User Image

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:17 am
eek

scream

gonk

crying

*saves icon*  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:08 am
Aiiii... I never get that. It doesn't even ever hurt. Ice-cream is my life xd .  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:15 pm
rofl @ B&B

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:09 am
=P

Ice-cream... *licks lips* I've had waaaay too much of that today. *looks guilty* But it tastes so goooooood. heart

Then again, half of British ice-cream made I despise, because they put too much milk in... *grumbles about the expensive mango sorbet ordered today that was totally unedible*

Plus, it's so expensive in the UK. You go to France and Germany, and they have flavours upon flavours for at least half the price. stressed Goddamnit.  

Chibito7

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:55 am
But the worst ice-cream is our schools. It tastes like water with strawberry flavoured flour in it >.<

I like ice cream lollies in China ^.^ They are like, under 5p and they have a load of really nice flavours- apple and peach being my favourite xD

crying i really want to drink bubble tea but they don't sell it much in England except for London... I don't know why i just suddenly thought of that.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff