Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:26 pm

lance couldent ask her to stay at his place ..could he

linch and cane looked at each other snickering as if they knew what he was thinking.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:29 pm

She grabs her coat. "Well i well see you all tomarrow..." She puts her coat on. she kinda waits for him to say something befor leaveing.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:43 pm

"wait ..you can crash at my place if its ok with you"lance said feeling bad.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:52 pm

She stands there kinda not knowing what to say. "hmmm...yea of you want me to..."

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:45 pm

"as long as its ok with you"lance said

'smooth'thought linch and cane
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:55 pm

She looks in her pocket to see 50$. "No its ok i dont want to be a bother to you....I welll just stay in..well i can find a place." She smiles a lil bit. She zips up her coat and puts up her hood. She heads out in the rain.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:27 am

lance dident go after her.linch and cane walked up to him."you blew that big time man"said linch.

"ya.."said cane they all went over to there veichles .lance getting on his motor cycle.linch in his lotus. and cane in his mustang they ,all slowly started to drive out"shut up man"lance said...he couldent help but look back at lucy.he stopped and drove back over to her."are you sure about this...my place is free..."lance said his place was big and usually empy so he would glad to have someone over.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:55 am

(um i have a school rp in the guild called academy for the gifted its in my profile)

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:39 am

She falls in the mud as he comes up to her. She sighs standing back up trying to get some of the mud off. "ok i well stand but.....can i us your shower and maybe us some of your clothes......" She looks at him and then herself droping with mud and water.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:19 am

"of course hop on"lance said hitiing the brakes and pulling up to her.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:30 am

She gets on. Blushing trying to not let anyone see.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:40 am

"hold on tight"lance saidhe started to drive.soon catching up woth linch and cane.as they made there way to there diffrent apartments.

KATKIBA109

Rose-Maria K

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:54 am

Jade walked around randomly in the rain. She had a place to stay since Seya had given it to her. Jade just preferred to be out in the rain at this moment. She loved the smell of the damp earth and she liked the feeling of the cool rain on her face. She sneezed. She would have a cold by tomorrow, but she didn't care. She loved being out in the rain. The planet that she had come from didn't have any rain. It was a desert planet and hadn't rained in years. Jade shrugged to bring herself out of her thoughts. The rain was here and now and wonderful.
"Enjoy yourself," she muttered. "You might not have long to live." She looked around, hoping against hope that her enemy wasn't out there. Her enemy was going to kill her one of these and she knew it. Since she didn't have any partners or comrades in arms, she was just a weakling with one attack. She didn't have anyone to rely on and there were no other Sailors out there. "I guess I'm the last Sailor," she sighed and sat against a brick wall, letting the cool rain wash over her. It disguised the tears on her face from even herself. She sneezed again but didn't move to go back home. She didn't care if she got a fever or worse. She just wanted to live in the moment.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:27 pm

She holds on to him. She thinks to herself. "i lefted Jade by she self...In the rain...alone." She eyes gets big as she thinks about it. Feeling bad. She fally meets someone thats not going to try to make money form her. She mutters to herself. "I do know where he lives. Jade cant be to far..." She turns into a bunny and flys right off the bike. She turnsand runs to find Jade. "Jade! Jade! Jade!" She yells over and over again trying to find her.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:37 pm

lance almost slamed on his breaks from shock.and sighed great she ran off
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games