Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:05 pm
A doctor closed the doors to the ambulence behind artic and tarou.They drove of to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:41 pm
stands about 5 feet behind shade watching a dark figure steadily grow. then looks up at the moon as well. feels a little more confadent then looks at what used to be her house then her hand gripped the orb and focused on the main problem at the moment. here we go. be brave Alex. your a girl but that doesn't mean you cant help the guys. you can do this. you can do this! go Alex! we beleive in you! she smiled at the sound of her families voices. they were with her all the way.

((just thought i'd throw in something random^^ if you call it random))  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:40 am
((Yo, welcome back.))

Arctic sat stiffly the entire time, not liking the confined space. "How are you holding up?" She asked, flashing a grim smile. She was glad that everyone had made it out alright, but she didn't see anyway Shanks would follow them without any strong scent on them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:41 am
"... Fine..." Tarou said, putting it simply as he continued to think about something, anything he could do to escape the whole situation. He didn't want to go to the hospital. He didn't want anyone to touch his back. He didn't want the possiblity of anyone finding his wings.

Oh, that'd be fun. All secrets exposed at some pure-coloured, antiseptic-smelling building with all sorts of fun ways to subdue and kill.

"... So... can I ask the same for you... ?" Tarou muttered, glancing to Arctic briefly before sighing quietly and ruffling the right side of his hair, probably causing a few pale brown strands to tangle. He was just a bit too stressed out with everything to care.  

_sa_fille_

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:20 am
"S-Shade? is that him?" refering to the shape comeing closer "is that shanks?" begins to think. "you know? i never accually met Shanks before..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:08 pm
Arctic sighed, leaning back slightly. "Yeah... I guess I'm fine..." She didn't want to be selfish, but she really just wanted to get out of there. But if Tarou was seriously injured, she wasn't going to risk having him get hurt anymore. But if they just so happen to touch his back and feel his wings, I'm the one their going to ask about it... Sighing again, she tugged at a streand of her hair and asked Tarou quietly, "Tarou, how hurt do you think you are?"

- - -

Shanks sat back on his heels in the van The School had provided for him, his men around him playing Texas Hold 'em. "Shanks, you want to play?" One of the Erasers, a guy his junior by about 3 years named Daniel, asked, looking over at him. Shanks shook his head, pulling at a a strand of his dark red hair. "I'm good..." he said quietly, pulling at a transever that had started vibrating in his pocket. "Yeah?" He asked, already knowing who it was, why they were calling, and that he really didn't want to hear them. "Shanks, we have a lock," one of the scientists, Arctics mother, said. He could hear typing in the background and straightened slightly. Maybe they were doing something right for a change. "Where are they?" He asked, cutting to the point. "In a car or something," another scientist answered, irritating Shanks. Couldn't they just treat him like they would anyone else and have one damn person talk to him at a time? "They're moving towards a small town. Get moving- but remember-" "Yeah, yeah, don't hurt anyone, just study them," Shanks snapped, turning off the reciever and shoving it back into his pocket. Standing up and walking to the front of the van, he called behind him, "Tracking time, put down the cards."

Bachiatariko

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:14 pm
((thanks. its good to beback
shade looks even closer at the figure "wait........ thats not him. its ROB!!!!!" shade hisses, racing over to his friend "good god, what happened to you?!" dane snaps at rob, who is covered in blood. "he.....shanks........did this to me." "dammn it!" shade snaps. "crap, we gotta find the others!" dane moans. he might not have known them like shade did, but knowing shade, they'd want to move fast. and in each of their states, none was ready for it. "crap........... what the hell can we do?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:17 pm
The ambulence soon came upon the hospital.They parked next to the entrence.He walked back and opened the doors."Ok come on now..."One said.  

KATKIBA109

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:17 pm
"Not much..." Tarou whispered back before carefully getting to his feet and walking out of the ambulance. Too late to run now, anyway. he thought about the possibility of running again --though it was pretty hopeless-- as he looked at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:54 pm
The doctors motioned him towards the inside of the hospital.  

KATKIBA109

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:29 pm
Arctic walked out of the ambulance, shutting the door behind herself. "It's okay Tarou..." she murmured, patting him on the head. She was ready to run, but it would be awkward and irritating to deal with anything after it- plus the doctors probably outnumbered them, whether or not they could just fly outta there. Shaking her head, she followed a step behind the doctors, waiting for Tarou by the door.

- - -

Shanks leaned back in the chair, arms behind his head. It was irritating, waiting for something to happen, but they apparently had something planned, and he was about to mess up his role in the whole thing. And my chance at revenge, he thought, grinning and closing his eyes, waiting for any further commands.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:40 pm
Alex sighed thankful for some unknown reason, "Rob?" follows a couple feet behind shade. "my bob! you look terrible! are you injuries bad? geeze.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:41 pm
"Hey, Ta-kun, what's your favourite colour?" Matthew's voice asked as he made his way to Arctic near the door. His favourite colour? Tarou'd never really thought about it. He knew a few shades he believed to look okay --wait, was he seriously going through his memory just to see if he liked any colour overall. Why would he think about something so trivial, something that won't help the situation, something that'll just distract him...

Catching on, Tarou decided to play Matthew's game, knowing the half-Shinigami's good-hearted intentions, ... I... don't really liked any colour especially, but purple can be nice... Finally reaching the door, he stopped in his tracks for Arctic so they could walk there together. Well, walk as far as was allowed.

"I prefer a nice shade of red, but purple's nice, too... It'd probably be a good colour for butterflies..."
You... really like those kind of insects; moths and butterflies... don't you, Matthew?

~~~

Smiling, Mathew silently and carefully stood up from his seat on the roof of the house, looking to random trees in the distance. He knew he had to be very careful about making too much noise --his mother hated him being on the roof and with Matthew's luck, was looking out some open window though she was blind-- but he couldn't help but chuckle at what Tarou asked him.

"Sorta. I mean, I like the way each type has different shaped wings or different coloured patterns... but I find insects in general interesting. What about you?" Matthew knew eventually the conversation between them would become even more boring and both parties would want to stop talking, but neither could for the moment. The half-Shinigami offered the distraction, and Tarou had taken it. Gratefully, from the sound of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:39 am
Arctic smiled, seeing Tarou stop and wait for her. Walking into the hospital, she glanced around and shuddered, not liking the white walls, how sterile everything looked, how surreal. Following the doctors, she waited at the corner for Tarou, and tried to ignore the little crying children, the hushed talking and the nauseating smells. Dear God, let this be over soon...  

Bachiatariko

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:46 pm
"a bit......." rob wheezes. "god, dont say more than you can try!" dane snaps "relax, just go easy on him. rob, you said shanks did this to you?" shade says very calmly. rob nods his head rapidly. damn it, this is gonna be bad....... "crap...... dane, pull it all the way!" dane stares at shade mouth open. "are...are you serious?! you know how much trouble..." "yeah, i know its a risk, but if shanks can do this to rob, we need all the strenght we can get. and any advantage we got, we need to use it!" shade barks. he knew pullin it to full power was a big risk, escpecially cause of the state they were in, but they didnt need to take any chances. not since they would all be in deep trouble if they were caught.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games