Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:55 pm
im not nappin im releaving my self then im gona take a few swim laps whana join me ?*said korioki angstly awaiting the reply* ((dunno why angstly... guesin that the first thing that poped into my mind xd ))
((well thats my last post for today see you tomorow))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:02 pm
Korioki Mishima
im not nappin im releaving my self then im gona take a few swim laps whana join me ?*said korioki angstly awaiting the reply* ((dunno why angstly... guesin that the first thing that poped into my mind xd ))

((lol ))
Ariana laughed at his reply.
"Sure"
She said responding to his question the swim.
"But I don't think I want to watch you relieve yourself until then"
She laughing a bit more after wards

Bodhisattva Empress

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:37 pm
A clone of Zann flickered into the hot springs, crouching on the wall. He looked at his 2 students,
“I’ll be leaving for the Rock soon, as I hope to learn some earth jutsus. So I won’t be able to teach you then. Come to the Training Grouns #1 if you wish to find me.” Zann’s face remained stony with no change of expression as he notified his students. The clone then disappeared a gust of wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:55 pm
Ariana listened then left grabbing her clothes from the storage keeper  

Bodhisattva Empress

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:14 pm
Kiyoshi appeared in the lobby of the spring. He grabbed a towel from the front desk and walked into the 'Mixed' section. It didn't really matter, no one came here anyway. After removing his clothes, and hanging them up he walked into the spring area and slid into the warm, steaming water. Kiyoshi sighed as he sunk into the waters hoping to drown his problems away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:46 pm
A clone of cherry walked up to the hot springs and walked over to the mixed section and sat down on the ground and isn't in the water. "Hey." She smiled at him and knew he was troubled. That's why Cherry sent a clone to see how he was.  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:52 pm
Kiyoshi turned his head to her. "Hey." He said in a kinda sad and not caring tone, as he suck down into the water up to his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:58 pm
Cherry made a sad expression and looked at him. "Something bothering you Kiyoshi?" She asked him.  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:01 pm
Kiyoshi sighed. "Nothing important, just the feeling on aloneness and the feeling of not belonging. Nothing big." Kiyosh sank deeper into the warm waters.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:10 pm
"Why do you feel like that? You belong here, and your definitely not alone." She told him and gave him a serious look.  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:16 pm
Kiyoshi laughed a little, slightly amused. "I am always alone, and always have been. Ever since I got my demon I have had a bulleyes out on my life. Because of this demon no one trusts me, no one wants to be near me. I train and train all the time, for a purpose I no longer have. Sometimes I wish I had died back then, anything would be better then this." Kiyoshi suck deeper into the water until his entire body was under.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:21 pm
Rahenno enters the hot springs. He grabs a towel and heads to the mix bath and see Kiyoshi and Cherry. "Hey guys whats up?" Rahenno said happly.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:24 pm
Cherry gasped then stood up real fast and took her shoes off then got in and ran over to Kiyoshi and pulled him off so that his head was above the water. "Wht are you doing!?" She yelled at him and shook him a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:27 pm
Rahenno didnt know what was going on but he helped Cherry pull Kiyoshi out the water "What's going on. Why are you doing this"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:27 pm
Kiyoshi looked at her like she was crazy. "Getting my hair wet...is that a problem?" He said still a little shocken up from him being pulled out of water like a fish on a hook.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games