Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:14 am
well ask sakythia to bring some... food, oh forget it she will probably being drunk again sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:59 am
"yea maybe so" rahenno said grabing something to drink  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:31 pm
well rahenno, a lot of things are happening our village at the moment

*takes a drink, takes some money and puts it in sakythia pocket*  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:33 pm
I wander through town aimlessly searching for the stadium. I eventually wind up in front of what looks like a restaurant. I then remember I am very hungry. I enter and look around. There is a blue haired man fishing around behind the bar and a boy and a girl who appear to be waiting for someone or something. "Uh.... hello. I'm Joe, Joe Zigihara. Is this place open?"  

ROQ and Roll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:36 pm
hi joe, of course, this place is always open, but you dont have to wat on the bartender of waitress cause she is always drunk xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:53 pm
"Oh, well that's very........ interesting." I glance at a menu lying open on the closest table. "Well, not meaning to brag, but I'm not a half bad cook and I've fixed most of these dishes at least once before. Does anyone want anything to eat?"  

ROQ and Roll

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:09 pm
"HEY IAM NOT ALWAY DRUNK!!!"
suri says as she stomps over to the group of hungry people
*pure black aura comes again*
"So what do you guys want to eat?"
suri says in a angry yet happy tone  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:38 pm
eek <--Kouga's expression when he sees Sakythia's black aura.
"Dude, that woman is SCARY..."
-backs away quickly.
"Anyway, do you think Korin-kun's going to come here?"  

ll Shinzo ll

ROQ and Roll

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:52 pm
I rip me eyes from the scary woman with the black aura and look at the guy who just spoke. "Korrin? You know him?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:07 pm
Kouga's eyes narrow at Joe's question,
"Yeah, I know him." He answered bluntly.  

ll Shinzo ll

ROQ and Roll

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:17 pm
I take a step back at his blunt response. "Well I didn't mean to offend stranger! I just find it a coincidence because I happen to be an old friend to his, ya see."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:34 pm
Kouga immediately looks interested and turns his head sharply to face Joe,
"You and him were old friends? Well if that's the case...can you tell us more about his past? He seems pretty wrapped up in it, as if something happened in his past that changed the way he felt about people." Kouga asked.  

ll Shinzo ll

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:20 pm
"Hey Suri!" Susumu waves with a happy smile despite the eerie black aura coming from Suri. She clocks into work a couple minutes early, then starts the day by cleaning the dishroom and the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:37 pm
rahenno comes out with some water "yeah joe, it would be nice to learn more about korn, by the way sensai, will we learn something new?"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ROQ and Roll

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:00 pm
"Well there are a few things I can't tell you, by oath of silence, but I can say that when Korny crawled into town he was a scrawny little punk who was lost and alone. But he toughened up quick and before long became a little bit of a leader among the lowers. Great fighter too. Trying to knock him out is like trying to tear down a concrete wall with a spoon. Anyway when all the fighting broke out and things got crazy, he kinda went wild. The bosses didn't like it and everyone knew he was doing wrong but I helped him escape anyway. He give you any trouble?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games