Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:27 pm
Kane came with a bundle of fresh, warm, clean clothes and frowned when he saw Hayato. He walked up to him and asked, "What is it that you wish for oh mighty Hayato-san?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:32 pm
Hayato turned to Kane, and chuckled. "Lookie here." He swung Kisuna's body so that kane could see. Oh, he couldn't wait to show the world. "He feinted. Because Princess's here attacked him with a...." He paused. "Hug!" He had to laugh. This was so funny, so hillarious to him.

But something stopped him. When was the last time he laughed out loud like this? Hayato stopped laughing, frowning. When was the last time he laughed out loud like this? He pondered on that thought, completely forgetting he had an audience.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:36 pm
Alcina didn't follow after Hayato. She felt she had done enough damage to Kisuna for the day. Instead, she went looking after Kane and those promised dry clothes. Or better yet, another bath! She still probably looked like a drowned rat from being drenched earlier...

The princess got to the door of the bath and hesitated. She didn't want to just walk in, unannounced. "Um... Hello?" She looked around the hallway for anyone who might be around. "Kisa-san? Kane-san?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:43 pm
Kisa's eyes widened and quickly made a half-lie, "Sorry Alcina-nee-chan! I'm taking a bath right now! There's another one two doors from here, you can use that if you'd like!"  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:09 pm
"Oh, sorry," she said quickly, withdrawing from the door. Alcina moved on to the said door and went in. She didn't even stop to think about how the child had no qualms of taking a bath together before. Public baths like this were all far too strange of a thing to her...

She quickly undressed and stepped into the hot bath. It was simply heavenly after all that cold water... The princess let her hair down and looked around for soap. She found it easily enough and started to wash herself, careful of the cuts on her neck and arm. Alcina forgot that one's voice could easily be heard over the walls and started humming.

Alcina couldn't remember where she heard the song before, but it brought up a pleasant almost-remembrance, so she continued the tune. In fact, she almost thought she could remember the words... But they were gone again before she could grasp them. The princess wasn't trying all that hard to remember however, rather just enjoying the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:07 pm
Kisa sighed and washed Sui's hair, thinking to herself, That was rather close...

Sui smiled with his eyes closed and listened to the melody coming from the other bathroom. He then whispered very softly to the girl behind his head, "That's a pretty melody, isn't it Kisa-chan?"

Kisa nodded in agreement.

"If I ever find the words, I'll sing it for you, k?" Sui smiled and kissed Kisa's cheek.

Kisa felt a small blush come to her cheeks and nodded again as well.

(No, Sui does not like Kisa that way. xd Think brother-sister relationship. Only more affectionate that the one between Kisuna and Kisa)  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:21 pm
((Leri, are you going to post Kane's reaction to kisuna's feignting? XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:38 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
((Leri, are you going to post Kane's reaction to kisuna's feignting? XD))

(sorry sweatdrop I almost forgot)

Kane's eyes widened and bit his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing. Kisuna fainting? That was a first. He was always to scared to hug Kisuna in the first place so he never tried to. He mentally gave Alcina points for doing such a semi-brave thing.

He still had the bundle of clothes in his arms and sighed as no one seems to be taking them.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:32 am
((fwa ha ha! I'm glad to have so completely amused all of our characters. I'll post when I get back from class... stare Class is evil...))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:39 am
((Or I'll post while I'm in class. That works too... sweatdrop ))

Alcina finished cleaning up and washing her hair. The warm water was so nice... But she had to get out sometime.

She sighed and moved out of the hot bath to where her clothes were. The princess quickly got dressed, wishing she had waited for Kane's promised dry clothes. As it was, the cold wet clothes from before made her sneeze again. Oh, dear. I hope I'm not coming down with something...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:04 pm
Seeing that the wolf kizoku didn't want it for the moment, he went in search of Alcina.

"Sui-san, I think the others might notice me gone," She said as she washed her hands and looked at him with uncertainty, "Err..."

He gave her a gentle smile, "It's ok Kisa-chan, I can stay here. Just make sure that no one sees me... please?"

Kisa grinned, "Ok, I promise." She exited the room, slowly, making sure everything was locked before she did. She leaned back against the door and sighed.

"Ah! Kisa-chan! Have you seen Alcina-sama?" Kane asked in puffs.

Kisa yelped when she heard Kane but soon calmed down enough to reply, "Yeah, she's in the bathroom two doors down from here..."

"YAY!" Kane yelled exhausted from the bundle he was carrying and ran over to the bathroom (door) that Alcina was in, "Alcina-sama! Are you done?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:19 pm
Alcina was slightly surprised to hear Kane's voice just outside the door she was about to walk though. Perfect. Now I don't have to find him. "I'm done, she said opening the door and coming out. She sneezed again before she could shut the door though. Her wet clothes were far from doing her any good...

The princess saw the bundles in Kane's hands. She wondered briefly what they were for, then remembered Hayato requesting clothes and medical treatment for her. "Are those for me, Kane-san?"

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:13 pm
Kane nodded and held the clothes up to her, "I hope they're your size..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:05 pm
Hayato sighed, scratching his head, looking at the Hebizoku leader in his hand. "Well...where is his room...?" He started to walk over to where Alcina and Kane headed off to, wondering where it was. "Usually twerps like them like hidden rooms..." He turned into couple of corners, intending to ask someone if he passed by anyone. Of course, this time had to be the time no one passed him.

He kept walking, until, he had to pause and sniff the unfamilar scent. He frowned. "Someone's with the Younger Twerp..." He muttered, turning to where he smelled the new incomer. Well, who ever it is, he's not sure, but at least, he can ask Kisa where his room is, right?

He walked to where he smelled the two, and came to a halt at a door to a bathroom. "Yo, Younger Twerp?" He asked, knocking onto the door.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:03 pm
( I'm a bit confused. o_o Did Kane give the clothes to Alcina INSIDE the bathroom or outside? )  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games