Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:22 am
Well, it's not Sherry's fault that Claire didn't offer to give her a gun, is it? Claire is the noob.

Does it make Chris a noob for not knowing how to mix simple chemicals?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:39 pm
Not necessarily, he may have only passed his science classes in high school with a C-, because he always was daydreaming about flying airplanes and not paying attention in class.

Does it make Claire a n00b for not realizing there was something REALLY wrong with those guys at the truck stop?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:30 pm
Well, she did kinda notice. I mean what was she supposed to say? "Oh no! Zombies!"

On that matter... Does it make Rebecca a noob for just buying Edward's "Zombies and Monsters" speech?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:39 pm
I wouldn't think so since she DID fight some zombies before she ran into Edward and if i were her, I wouldn't be surprised if there WERE monsters too.

Does it make you a noob if you think that it would be cool if Capcom were to stay true to the storyline (which will NEVER happen) but keeping the over the shoulder gameplay?  

UmbraGallus

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:06 pm
No, it makes you a hopeless romantic, like the rest of us.

Does it make you a noob if you find Leon's RE4 hair attractive? (lol, this is a trick question)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:11 pm
No because hairstyle doesn't matter in an RE game??? Darn this is a trick question for me lol.

Does it make you a noob if you thought Leon and Ada were boyfriend and girlfriend?  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:23 pm
Speak for yourself, Notte. I accepted Resident Evil's... Nay.. Capcom's demise.

And yes, because then you're one of those people who just assumes that because there's an attraction between two characters, they're all of a sudden official. Same with Jill and Chris, just cause they held hands at the end of RE1.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know what ink ribbons are for?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:41 am
Yes because if you examine a typewriter, it would say that you need an ink ribbon and that there's usually some right by the typewriter

Does it make you a noob if you thought you think you start of with an infinite shotgun in real survivor? (or invisible enemy, forgot which but people sometimes say things like that but it's not true)  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:00 am
Yes, because nowhere in the Remake does it say that you have infinite shotgun. And if you believe everything some OTHER noob tells you, then you're a noob by association.

Am I a noob for automatically assuming that that 'boyfriend' picture on Jill's desk is of me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:53 pm
No, it just makes you the type of guy who is full of himself... and with your knowledge upon the subject of RE, then you are justified to be so.

Does it make you a n00b if you always thought that the knife was a terrible weapon in RE2 and because of such would get rid of it as soon as possible?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:02 pm
No, because it is useless save for challenge playthroughs. xd

Does it make you a noob if you laugh at the utterly hilarious cast reel from RE1?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:15 pm
Yes, because ALL jokes get old eventually. And it's been 12 years. So if you're STILL laughing at it, chances are, this is like one of the first times you're seeing it. Which makes you a noob, because you should've seen it a looong time ago.

Does it make you a noob if you're trying to beat REmake as Jill, save Chris and Barry and get every single file? Think about this one.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:27 pm
???
explain more on that one if you can.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:35 pm
If in the remake you intend on saving Barry and collecting every single file in that one playthrough. Think about it, come on...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:09 pm
Yes, it does make you a noob. Good luck getting that picture of Barry's family if you save him.

Does it make you a noob for not getting that question?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games