Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:59 pm
Orion walked into the cafe, with his new katana at his side. He sat down, content, not only with the fact that he had a new weapon, but also with the fact that he wasn't running from anyone this time, and didn't have to hide. He wasn't hungry, but decided to sit there and order something to drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:59 pm
"No psycho chicks after you this time?" Tori handed Orion a menu. "How boring."  

Torokukat

sinmega

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:45 pm
Sin-Q appeared in front of the leaves falling all around him he stands in front of the door, he then put his hand on it and pulled it open. He looked around for a second and found a seat in the back and sat down. It was a nice little table next to the window, Sin-Q sat there and watched through the window the village seemed to be moving faster then he was but he just sat there and waited for his waitress or waiter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:01 pm
"Don't worry about it, Kanien-chan," Hikari replied. Then she saw both the Orion and Sin-Q. "I'll be with you in a minute," Hikari called to Orion, then went to take Sin-Q's order. "Welcome to the Free Bird Cafe, sir! May I take your order?"  

Kendansa

Seeker

sinmega

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:07 pm
Sin-Q had his chin on his hand looking out the window , when he heard Hikari he turned to her and looked up. "Hello....." Sin-Q sat up and open his menu to his some ramen. "I'll have a beef ramen.....and a soda to drink thank you...." He said put his menu down then looking at her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:15 pm
Hikari hurried to cook the ramen, and pulled a soda out of the cooler. She brought the food back to him and set it on the table.

"Something on your mind?" she asked, examining his expression.  

Kendansa

Seeker

sinmega

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 pm
Sin-Q went back to looking out the window and went she came back his eyes shoot open. "Hmmm....nothing....." Sin-Q smiled big at her eyes closed and then looked down at his food. "Everything looks great thanks.......and sorry I haven't been in here much since I became Hokage....." Sin-Q opened his soda and picked up his sticks and pointed them at Hikari. "Would you like to join me.....I don't like to pull rank but I am Hokage....." Sin-Q laughed a little bit it was a joke he found pretty funny. "No but seriously...would you like to...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:31 pm
Hikari laughed at the joke.

"Well, with Kanien-chan and Tori-chan both here, I suppose I could spare a few minutes," Hikari said, smiling and taking a seat.  

Kendansa

Seeker

Torokukat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:38 pm
"Yes, for God's sake, Sempai, get whatever rest in that you can!" Tori shouted over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:40 pm
Sin-Q smiled while she sat, he smiled a lot he felt if made people feel better. Sin-Q pointed his sticks at Hikari again. "You might not remember but I was your first person to eat here when you opened this place......" Sin-Q put his sticks against his head to think a little. "I think I was Jonin at the time......." He laughed a little. "I can never remember.....but....." Sin-Q looked around at the place. "You seem to have came a long way since then...." Sin-Q smiled again and eat some ramen.  

sinmega

sinmega

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:06 pm
Sin-Q looked at his watch. "Sorry I have an appointment......but I'll be back...." Sin-Q said put down some money then disappearing in a veil of leaves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:35 am
Hikari smiled as he left, then sat back in her chair and looked out the window. If she wasn't careful, though, she ran the risk of lapsing into a daydream.  

Kendansa

Seeker

sinmega

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:16 pm
Sin-Q appeared in his chair across from Hikari. "Sorry......for leaving had a very important appointment.....but where were we...." Sin-Q said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:26 pm
Kiyoshi walked into the cafe, still a little beaten up for his match with Sin-Q. He made his way over to the table where Sin-Q was sitting with Hikari, he walked up to the table and looked at Sin-Q. "Sensei...can i talk to you for a second?" Kiyoshi asked.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

sinmega

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:30 pm
Sin-Q looks up to kiyoshi and nodded to him, he then points with his sticks for him to seat down. "Now whats on your mind Kiyo.....?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games