Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:47 pm
"Konichiwa Rahenno-kun, congrats on becoming a chuunin smile "
-thinks- "I wonder how long it will be until I actually GRADUATE from the academy.."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:07 pm
"hey rahenno why are you carring a bag"  

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:07 am
"Hey Brileone-kun, don't pry into people's business." Kouga frowned at Brileone.
-thinks- "Though it would be useful if there were tools in the bag..."
-looks at the cracked hammer in his hand-
"The hammer here is on the verge of breaking in half..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:46 am
"thanks kouga, i'm carrying a bag to see if i go to another viggage to train, i plan on going to the snow village but i cant find Gyou, have you guys seen him"rahenno said pulling out an extra hammer for Kouga.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:30 am
"Hey thanks Rahenno-kun. Last time I saw Gyou-sama was at the training grounds, but I think he's left now. You can still go and check though." Kouga replied.

(It's the Training Grounds #1, that's where I saw hector)  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:33 am
"sorry for asking"

*bril continues to mix the cement*  

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:27 pm
"dont be, ask any question you can it's the only way to learn" rahenno said as he walk out of the dorms  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:07 am
"Oi Brile-kun, mind if I call you that? Brileone's much too long...anyway, can you put some cement on this pillar please?" Kouga said, indicating the now upright pillar with dozens of holes in it.  

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:38 pm
*I walk in the front door into the lobby. I take a look around and let out a low whistle.* "Man, is this place a wreck or what? You guys need an extra set of hands?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:36 pm
"Yeah thanks Korn-senpai, can you help with the floorboards? If any more of the boards break then there won't even BE a 1st floor left scream " Kouga looked around the room and sighed.  

ll Shinzo ll

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:00 pm
*jedi walks in* "looks like you could use some help"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:27 pm
Susumu runs to the dorms to find them still a mess. She walks inside to notice everyone still diligently working though. "I thought you guys would be done by now" Susumu lets out a huge smile, She is happy to be home. The first thing she does is clean up all the extra debris out of the 1st,2nd and 3rd floors. Susumu takes a break once she gets done with that task.  

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:29 pm
"Ohaiyo Susumu-san, welcome back biggrin " Kouga welcomed Susumu, "Where've you been?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:40 pm
"I went to the hidden mist village to hopefully talk to the kage/water goddess a bit. our conversation was cut short by much fighting. The fighting was so intense" She sighs thinking about the new friend she made and had to depart from so suddenly.  

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:41 pm
"Wow...the devils again?" Kouga asked.

(Depart from...you don't mean died right?!)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games