Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:50 am
Often I try not to overstep things.....I guess I'm more reserved most of the time.....well, with some things at least. Then there's drama, the only place you can act like a stupid little kid and get marks for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:30 pm
ZerimarObon
Often I try not to overstep things.....I guess I'm more reserved most of the time.....well, with some things at least. Then there's drama, the only place you can act like a stupid little kid and get marks for it.

I usually dont overstep the bounds...though i love to push my borders...to stretch to my limits and sometimes beyond...i think of it as every mistake i make is a lesson i learn from...so the more i err the more i learn of how not to err again...lol the ultimate trial and error! LIFE!  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:35 pm
Life is a contract...and there's way too much fine print.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:21 pm
chubby_choco
Life is a contract...and there's way too much fine print.

Indeed. Fine print that states if you try to grow up and value your mom's opinion of you, you'll never get to do what you want.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:27 pm
Amen.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:34 pm
chubby_choco
Amen.

So how does a person seek what they need without their mothers finding out? OI! And how does one share a hotel room with the guy she's dating at an anime convention without her mom, once again, finding out and not lie about it?

WHY DO I HAVE MY GUILTY CONSCIENCE!  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:43 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Amen.

So how does a person seek what they need without their mothers finding out? OI! And how does one share a hotel room with the guy she's dating at an anime convention without her mom, once again, finding out and not lie about it?

Ummmm.....short of moving far away and changing your name, I'm not completely sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:55 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco
Amen.

Ummmm.....short of moving far away and changing your name, I'm not completely sure.

See what I mean? I don't like disappointing people.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:36 am
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco
Amen.

i understand what you mean but there is a time in your life where you ahve to step out from your parents shadow and prove to them that you are an intelligent woman/man that understands the workings of the world and can make their own decisions based on the morals they have learned during their tim under their parents wings. i have already done that with my parents i pretty much do what i wish now and as long as i tell them where im going or what not its cool. you have to prove yourself in their eyes even though you already know when you are truly ready. its a pain in the a**....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:56 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco
Amen.

i understand what you mean but there is a time in your life where you ahve to step out from your parents shadow and prove to them that you are an intelligent woman/man that understands the workings of the world and can make their own decisions based on the morals they have learned during their tim under their parents wings. i have already done that with my parents i pretty much do what i wish now and as long as i tell them where im going or what not its cool. you have to prove yourself in their eyes even though you already know when you are truly ready. its a pain in the a**....

Yeah. I think after this weekend, they're gonna be a little less worried about me and start realizing that I AM a frakin afult now and CAN make these choices on my own.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:00 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco
Amen.

Yeah. I think after this weekend, they're gonna be a little less worried about me and start realizing that I AM a frakin afult now and CAN make these choices on my own.

whats happening this weekend?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:05 pm
Phanari
So how does a person seek what they need without their mothers finding out?

Same way I hide my dirtly little secret.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:08 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon

whats happening this weekend?

Well, I told my parents I wouldn't stay over at Max's and then said I'd be home late. He ended up not getting me home until 8 the next day, but I WAS fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:19 pm
Wow. And you got away with it.

Sounds like you're momma's big girl instead of her little girl now. xp  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:22 pm
chubby_choco
Wow. And you got away with it.

Sounds like you're momma's big girl instead of her little girl now. xp

hhhmmm i dont know if i could get away with that...i think my mom would go apeshit and hit me cause she would ahve been freaked out worried and then my dad would have had some choice words for me unlike my sister who hit my mom back when that happened...and we all know what my dad did to her lol  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff