Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:50 pm
"Yes, my daughter we'll stop him so cheer up," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Piosen Fang spotted Turgon a man who left Oracle her so she can train more and stuff. And he's the big boss of every bad guy now, even Brotherblood for Turgon is stronger. 'Whoa, that's Turgon and he returned,' Piosen Fang thought to herself as she saw Turgon talking to Oracle.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:02 pm
Then Gemini took the choclate bar from Arachnid and said, "Thanks." She than looked at her father and mother. "Your right I should cheer up but I hate that man but we will defeat him but I must also defeat Oracle," she said. Gemini than stood up walked over to her father Robin, placed her hand on his fist and arm, and said, "Father don't worry. At least I have people who love me like you guys. The one's who took me in and didnt think I was different, the one's who can handle such a child like me. For I thought at first that I wasn't loved by any couple or family but you guys showed me wrong."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, well lets just say I'm full of surprises," said Turgon. He than turned his head and saw Piosen Fang and he said, "Hello there ma'm."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:04 am
'You've got it were all here to help' he smiled hugging her.

Arachnid turned round seing the newcomer. 'Morrnning sleepy head how was your nap. Your dreams plesant ?' he looked he a tickling sensation slwoly moving his chest. It had to be blood. 'Excuse me I must go freshen' he quickly left the room making his way to his.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:01 pm
Starfire smiled at the scene and than said as she just remembered something, "Oh, that's right I almost forgot. Well, if you all will excuse me I must go do something, hehe bye," said Starfire as she left quickly to her room.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, you must be Turgon," said Piosen Fang.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:03 pm
Gemini watched as Arachnid took off and her mother took off. "Ok, very strange," she said. When they were all inside the tower now, Gemini sat at the window stareing at the sky as it began sundown. Then there was nomore sun as it left and the stars appeared in the sky. "Hm, father can I ask a question?" asked Gemini. It was a question that Gemini has been wondering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, I am and and you are Piosen fang right," said Turgon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:20 am
'Yes my daughter what ?' he asked wacthig the sun set. Thoguh slightly curious about Starfires sudden depature.

Arachnid shut his door firmly. Taking of his mask and top and removing everything else from his top body. On his skinny chest thier was vein like line growing the area around it was bleeding profoudly. Kickly Arachnid covered his chest in bandages. This was bad the infecton was getting worse. He was going to need to contain it somehow.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:18 pm
Starfire enetered her room and opened her closet. She than grabbed a big purple box and placed it on her bed and opened it. Inside lied a nice pink journal with a picture of Gemini and the Titans on it. Their first picture when they got Gemini and it was a beach party the day they took the picture.

~~~~~

"Yes, sir I am," said Piosen Fang.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:32 pm
'Hm, I'm just asking for I'm curoiuse," said Gemini. "So, um, since you and mother are a couple and love each other and take care of me since you two adopted me as a your own child, why haven't you two got married? I know not alot of people with kids are all different but if you love mother alot how come you two aren't married? Cause I do know mother loves you a whole lot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, I remember seeing you when I had Brotherblood make another school," said Turgon.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:27 am
'Well ere..' Robin wasn't sure how to answer the question.

Fortunately Arachnid came grabbing the choclate bar from Gemini 'Nice try but you know the rules. Well Dad's waitng for the right time thats all.' he winked at his farhter hoping to helped him out.

'That's right yeah' Robin replied relieved had son had helped him out. Thogu he couldn't prolong any longer..

Nimbus peered through Starfires window. This was prefect. He charged through Gemini window on his borad smashing her window to pieces then snacthing the diary ripping it in half and thrwoing it outside the window. 'Pathetic jsut pathetic.' he trurned round anf flew out the room.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:09 pm
Hotspot had been walking by Starfire's room when everything had happened. After seeing what happened he burst into the room and said,"Starfire are you ok."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:18 pm
Tetra was outside by the sea. She saw a window smashed and a person flying out. She didnt know what to do so all she did was use her powers to put dark magic around him to stop flying and fall to the sea. She was afraid the person might be good but she didnt take any chances.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:42 am
Robin heard glass shater and charged in Starefires room ready for battle. Only to find a broken window. 'Star what happened ?'

Arachnid followed Robin seing a figure flying away in the distance..  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:24 pm
"Nimbus," said Starfire with and angry look on her face. But no matter she always had extras of the dairy. "And I'm fine," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, did you now. Well, you'll be proud since Oracle and I are in comman of our very own team now," said Pioseb Fang.

((Oh, I'l be gone all day on saturday. So if anyone needs to use my characters go ahead.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:14 pm
Tetra flew up towards the window and saw starfire. "Starfire are you ok." She flew next to her and healed her.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:14 pm
Gemini followed the others. she walked up to her mother and father. she looked at them. She than saw Nimbus and wondered why he was here, she saved him, and than he left. And now he's abck, what did he want from them.

~~~~~

"Hm, I know since I talked to Brotherblood earlier," siad Turgon than looked back at Oracle. He told her, "Remember only a few more days till the battle with Gemini and for you must kill her infront of the Titans. Brotherblood is already aware of this and we all wish for you to win. We'll lead the Titans into a battle arean where they must helplessly watch you and Gemini fight and watch you kill her."

"Yes, my lord," said Oracle.

"So you guys better leave a message with Gemini and such. I hink it'll be best now. so see you guys around," he said as he disappear.

Oracle nodded and she looked at Piosen Fang and said, "Well, since I am charged up I'll pay a visit with Gemini now." she than diasappeaed.

~~~~~

Then Gemini sences something bad, like dark magic and it wasn't good. She looked around and than saw some dark magic form outside of the window.

"Well, hello Gemini," said Oracle as she appeared in the dark magic.

"Oracle," said Gemini.

"Oh, and hello wirthless titans and Nimbus, what a trader you are Nimbus. I should kill you but he wants you alive. Oh, and Gemini we want you alive until the day we , well you know," said Oracl as she felw straight for Gemini and went inside of her.

"Aaaaaaaaaah! Get Out!" yelled Gemini as she fell to ehr knees and screamed.

((Oh, me will be gone all day on saturday so if you need me characters be my guess.))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games