Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothiing Just die already

Back to Guilds

-dfgdfgdfgdsfgfd 

Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
3rd person takes over!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3rd person rules!?!
  yes
  no {crazy.....}
  other/neutral
View Results

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:55 pm
Felix asks Sheena if she's okay. She had appeared somewhat upset, but now they both seemed confused. She also inquires if Sheena needs a hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:27 pm
Sheena smiles, and tells Felix that she is fine and that she was not hurt or anything like that. She sighed now understanding why Felix had stoped, for she had been worried about her firend. Sure, she said to her secound question, hugs never hurt anyone. As she said this she smiled and ran over to Felix and gave her a hug.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:51 pm
Felix smiles back and hugs back as well. She is glad that Sheena is okay, and aagrees with the hug thing. She loves hugs from her friends, but isn't sure if they always like them as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:12 pm
Sheena smiles. Sheena seems to notice that Felix is relieaved, and tells her, now Felix you can't get rid of me easily, and normaly everything is ok. Now if the sky starts to fall then I will no longer ok. She quickly looks up, and continues, and since the sky is not falling I am good. She laughs for a few secounds. As for the hugging, she continues telling Felix, they have a way of calming someone down, and if some of my friends don't like it well they will just have to get over that. She pauses to think for a minute, you know what I don't think I have run into that probelm yet, what about you Felix?  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Felix is glad everythign is okay, at least normally. No! Felix inquires about if the sky plans to fall anytime soon, but it doesn't answer. That isn't a good sign... Felix agrees. Hugs can make someone feel safe and whole again. That's what they generally seem to do for her, except hugs from certain people, then it feels fakey and ruins the feeling. One of my friends doesn't like hugs, so I have to ask her if it's an okay time for a hug. It can get annoying, but it's not that bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:40 pm
Sheena looks at Felix and remenids her that the sky dosn't talk at all unless you have been taking drugs, alchool, or if you are hullacanating. She looks at Felix and inqures if she has been doing one of the three that she has listed. Sheena smiles and agrees with Felix, yes hugs do make most feel safe but at times it annoys the crap out of people because they are pissed and they dont' want to feel happy. She pauses to think, and thinks out loud, wow that happens to me often. She smiles and comments, yeah I could see how that could get annoying at times.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:31 pm
Felix didn't want to bring up the magic mushrooms.... that she doesn't take. Felix doesn't take any of them. Felix hadn't thought of it that way. In that case, Kelsey (friend / kelsey666) is like that often..Felix doesn't generally like hugs from people she doesn't trust/care about. Felix nods.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:42 pm
Shuppy apologizes for ruining the discussion, but thought it would be nice to mention that he has finally caught you two....As he can't remember what else he was going to say and doesn't have anything else to add he falls silent.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:34 pm
Sheena smiles and turns to Shuppy and tells him that there was nothing to apologize for and that she was glad he finally caught up and was wondering what took him so long. She smiles and gives him a hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:55 pm
Shuppy sighs then explains how he fell and got "lost" and it took him this long and pure chance lots of skill to locate them. He smiles back then falls over trying to catch his breath.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:02 pm
Sheena smiles and trys not to show that she is laughing so hard that she can't breath as he metioned that he got lost and that it took pure chance, but quickly corcted himself and said 'lots of skill'. She started laughing once he hit the floor trying to catch his breath, and started rolling on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:07 pm
Shuppy takes a deep breath and stands back up. He remarks that he "aims to please" and that he is happy to have provided such lovely entertainment. Then, without warning, takes a grandiose bow then starts laughing himself. He manages to say something about how laughter is too infectious to be synthetic. (I'm not sure what I meant by that....)  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:16 pm
Sheena takes deep breaths but still shacking of with laughter. She follows Shuppy's example and stands up, but sees him bow after his remark and started shacking from laughter harder. (maybe laughter is one of the only things you can't fake?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:21 pm
Shuppy simply smiles and asks Sheena to please not fall down and hurt herself. Then starts pacing around, muttering and gesticulating wildly.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:33 pm
Sheena smiles and nodds in response to his request, trying to tell him that she won't with out actually talking for she was taking deep breaths trying to calm herself and trying to catch her breath. As she soon as she caught her breath and was composed again, she smiled and asked if everything was ok.  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff