Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:09 am
Jack was able to get back up.
"well I see you are good . Just stay focused...well I am well a bit aged take the scroll with the other and practice" Jack handed the scroll to them

The jutsus there are.
Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique ) jounin
Naisenranki no Jutsu (Internal Spawn Technique) jounin
Nise Shookanjoo No Jutsu (False Summons Technique) chunnin
Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)chunnin
Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique) gennin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:56 am
((Where do you find the genjutsu descriptions btw?))

Zann took the scroll gratefully, giving a nod of thanks. He secretly wondered what Jack meant when he said he was "aged", surely he didn't look that old...but again, you never know. Zann then walked out of the office out to the training fields to practice.  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:09 am
Daisuke follwed Zann.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:14 am
Daisuke came back, needing Jutsu descriptions for each jutsu that wasn't demonstarted earlier.  

D a i j b

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:45 am
Jack then said."the other shiobi can teach you now... Just dont kill each other"

((ask him i pm ed him what they do.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:26 am
"Alright." -bows- "Thank you Yukikage-dono."  

D a i j b

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:18 pm
Sengetsu walks into the office and looks around for the yukikage.then sits waiting for Phi.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:19 pm
Phi appears next to Sengetsu.  

xPhi-Phix

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:22 pm
Sengetsu looks up and grins."well looks like you finally grins."we'll sit here and await the yukikage."Sengetsu eventually grows tired of waiting and places a note on the yukikage's desk.

Sir,

The leaf request an alliance with the Snow.

After placing the note on the desk he turns to Phi."its time to leave." he vanished.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:47 pm
Phi vanishes with him  

xPhi-Phix

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:58 am
Jack looks at the message and then stopped like he was being stopped.
"so leaf wants an alliance. I must go there in person" Jack said as he prepared to leave.

After packing he started to move.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Raiken slowly walked in and leaned against the wall looking at the kage he spoke " I am wondering if there is a kind of squad or something I can be implemented into..." he said as he looked at the kage and made a slight bowing gesture showing that he was respecting the kage and was awaiting a response.  

ken-faita

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:49 am
Kemai walked up to Raiken and said "wow nice your in are village now and Jack i thank you should up date on the ranks in the village ok just a suggestion" Kemai then leaned on the wall next to Raiken  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:57 pm
Raiken smiled as he was addressed and felt that this man was stronger than he was.... he looked at him and spoke nodding " yea, so what rank are you.... atleast jonin..... probably anbu am I right?" he said smiling as he looked at him and awaited a response wondering what it would be. He was pretty confident it would be a yes but he remained where he was on the wall looking at the kage awaiting a response as he needed to be assigned something.....  

ken-faita

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:42 pm
kemai noded "yes im a jounin and Anbu leader i might add. i have been gone a long time way to long i i have just returned to may ask what's your rank?" kemai waited next to him  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games