Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:10 am

*smiles* intersting...atleast you got a house right? *jumps on gail playfuly as if he was giving her a piggy back ride*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:13 am

Gail stumbled for a moment before regaining his balance and laughing a little, nodding. "True, true." he hooked his arms under her legs to keep her against his back.

Gail Akriest

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:17 am

*smiles and giggles* yay piggy back ride! razz *doesnt feel as heavy as you think. she feels rather light for her size*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:19 am

Gail chuckled a little and shrugged her higher up on his back, keeping his face schooled in a warm smile despite the sadness seeping through him.

Gail Akriest

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:29 am

Zeldrick watched as the two of them had their fun. It almost killed him inside. Johanna was different from all the other girls that eyed him. Johanna means something to him. But seeing the two together... sorta brought a small happiness inside him.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:34 am

Gail looked over his shoulder at Kyubi and Zeldrick. "You guys coming?" He held his eye on Zeldrick for a moment, sensing something... kin. It killed him to say it, but Zeldrick reminded Gail of himself. I don't want anyone hurt if I can avoid it...

Gail Akriest

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:02 am

Giving a smile, he glanced back at Kyubi and walked after Gail and Johanna. "Come on Kyubi, let's go...!"

He got to Gail and Johanna's side, and flicked his tail. He ran a paw through his head fur, and stared off into the distance.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:24 am

"Heh.. of course I'm coming guys...." Kyubi thrashed his tails back and forth, and kept twitching his ears. He glanced at Gail and Johanna. "So... You still got the picture Gail? " He chuckled a bit.

XxKyubi_KunxX

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:24 pm

*johanna smiled as she hung onto gail's shoulders* your strong *she blurts out lould being random for a first time.* hey zeldrick, kyburi. how good swimers are you guys? *points out my finger* onwordgail! biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Gail had stopped a bit to get comfortable with Johanna on his shoulders. Sometimes it takes a bit.

He smiled up at her and scritches the back of his head. "Heh, well... I never joined the swimming team, but I think I'm pretty good at it."

Zeldrick

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:06 pm

"Heh.. good enough that I saved my brother from drowning a couple years ago... " He was chuckling a bit, seeing Gail and Johanna together. "I guess I was wrong.. you two seem pretty nice together... maybe my picture helped?" Kyubi winked at them. He then took off his shirt, throwing it over his shoulder. "I was itchy.. I won't need it anyway.. " ._.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:33 pm

......................... Zeldrick blinked at Kyubi. His tail and ears didn't move at all, stiff. ".... picture?"
He looked over at Gail and Johanna then back at Kyubi. He gave a subtle glare and bared his fangs, turned, then faced the direction they were going. He pointed forwards towards their destination. "Fine, let's go!"

As he pointed outwards, he felt rage within every centimeter of his being. "Kyubi, you are my mortal enemy." He thought.

Zeldrick

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:17 pm

Kyubi could sense the rage in Zeldrick. He smiled at him, not thinking of him as an enemy, though he knew Zeldrick thought of him as so. "I don't like making enemies.. though alot of people hate me, I think of them as my friend.. ^^" He liked creating drama throughout groups, so he thought he would make more. He started drawing Zeldrick and Johanna together, when he was done, he shoved the picture down Zeldrick's shirt, just like before. "Hope ya like it.. ;P" He then moved about 10 feet away, giving Zeldrick some privacy. As he had said before, he liked making people blush, even if that person hated his guts.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Gail was blushing again as he led the way out of school off in the direction of his home, both at Johanna's compliment and the mention of the picture. He was about ready to tear Kyubi's throat out; he wasn't mad at him, just embarrassed again, and a little annoyed that Kyubi had pissed off Zeldrick so much. Life is gonna be interesting in a crowd like this... He shrugged Johanna further up on his shoulders, keeping ehr balance on his back, letting Zeldrick have his privacy. it was the least he could do until the enraged boy sorted his feelings out.

Gail Akriest

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:47 pm

((WHOO HOO I'M HATED BY EVERYBODY! 8D))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games