Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:59 am
Haze watched with interest. "So is there a reason we saved this elf i mean arnt they the ones who tried to kill the demons, or something," He said and waited patiently for Mint to take off the bag because Haze wanted to see the person theyd just saved Face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:32 pm
When Mint pulled the bag off the elf's head, long silver hair fell to his shoulders. Mint turned to Haze and Lizzy. "The elves, though they tried to wipe us from the earth, are mistreated and only attacked the demons when we tried to move into their land. Kree and I are part of a resistance, of sorts, and this elf is our leader. Although I must say, I never thought they would catch him."

Kree helped the battered elf to his feet. His voice was like a sweet and strong song, humming deep from his throat. "I didnt expect them to use magic in such an enclosed space, but the mages guild knocked me out and tried to make me talk. heh heh, they were pretty pissed by the end of it." He laughed and leaned against Kree. "May I ask your name dear lady?" He said with a kind and soft smile.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:26 am
Lizzy sighed when Haze sweeped her off her feet and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Fine..." She whispered under her breath. At Krees responce to her question she thought for a moment. "Well couldn't you just teach me the little stuff that could be useful. Like levitation or potions for that matter, just something that might make me even a little useful and not a pitiful damsle in distress." Her expression had a deep set intent to get her way.

As the bag was pulled from the elves head, she admired his hair. Forcing Haze to put her down she walked up to the elf and held out her hand to shake pushing her, now, faint fear of demons away.
"My name is Lizzy. Mind if I ask your name?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:33 am
[[ lol Lizzy ish brave and hazes arm still hurts from her punch .-.]]
Haze admired Lizzy's courage. He grinned at the elf who was the leader of a so called resistance. He kept smiling until he felt a slight pang in his side. He looked at Mint and walked over and whispered in hsi ear so only he could here"Is there any place that i may feed," He said urgently not wishing to hurt any of his friends. The fire of his thirst in his stomach quickly advanced to his throat also and he was having trouble controlling himself as the instinct to hunt and feed quickly spread like a wildfire through his body. He went rigid trying to control himself.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:22 pm
The elf Smiled and shook her hand, his grip was slight but firm. "I am Hathzad, it is very nice to meet you, Lizzy." He smiled and let his hand drop. Kree supported him and faced Lizzy. "I guess if your that determined to learn I could show you some of the easy stuff, then if you take well to that, we could move on the harder things. How dose that sound?"

Mint nodded. "Come with me, we have some of the sustenance you need in the Mess hall, we do have other vampires here." He tapped Lizzy on the shoulder. "We will be right back, please stay here with Kree and Hethzad." Mint motioned for Haze to follow him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:48 pm
Haze nodded and walked stiffly after Mint. As soon as he was away from Lizzy , kree, and hathzad it became easier to control his instinct wiht out the smell of there scents lingering in the air around them. Haze was curious now though. Mint said there where other vampires and now he wanted to meet them. "So are these other vampires ones that were born vampire or no," Haze asked curiously.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:00 pm
"Most were born as vampires, but some were bitten by the others, the stronger vampires, such as Lin, cant bite people without transmuting their powers to their prey, so all the ones before you died or were killed. To much power to control, but you seem to be handling it well, mabey you can get one of the other vampires to teach you how to use some of the more difficult vampire abilities." Mint smiled at him and opened a large door to a long building. "Any more questions, Mr. Curious?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:22 pm
"Um yes what would the other 'more difficult' vampire abilities be," Haze asked curiously. He was earning a reputation for being one of the most curiosu people ever . "And would you ....um.....well this is my first time....could you show me like whwere to go and what not to do." He asked like a little kid would ask his dad to play catch wioth him  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:31 pm
He smiled and laughed. " Things like shapeshifting, swarm, and blood drain. Their hard to do if you dont have a teacher. An' dont worry kid, your around friends here, over there is where you go to get food, the cook is a human, she's blind but knows her way around the kitchen, just tell her you want blood type b, she'll give you a packet of blood, just pop the top off and come join me at the table over there." He smiled and walked off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:39 pm
Haze nodded with a grin and walked over to the designated area. "Um ma'am," He asked politly," Do you think i could get a blood pack, type B, please ," Haze said with a grinned even though she couldnt see it. As soon as she handed it to him he said a polite thank you and walke dover to sit with Mint. He opened the packet and felt his throat light on fire as the scent slide through his body. He too a small sip and smiled. It was warm. He took a larger sip and looked at Haze. "So what do we do now should we bring him back to Master Lins." Haze said, and then asked," If i met Master Lin would she be able to tell she was the one who turned me." Haze asked curiously, and then thought" Couldnt she teach me. After all shes the one who turned me." He said his crimson eyes gleaming in the dull light.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:48 pm
Mint sighed. "She wouldn't be able to tell, but as soon as you bleed or she catches the scent of your blood, she'll find out, bite you and bang, you know what happens." Mint sat back and dropped something that looked like a black-blue slug the size of a cat into his mouth and swallowed it whole. "I would just talk to one of the vampires in the resistance, their strong and alot nicer."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:52 pm
"But what if someone noticed you during our escape and know you work for Master Lin," Haze said suddenly afraid for His friends up at the house still sleeping unsuspectidly."I mean what if there are some demons on there way to find Hethzad i mean theyll find the humans." He said reffering to his friends.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:03 pm
Mint froze, then relaxed, he shook his head. "Dont worry, even if they did see my face, they wouldn't go up to Lin's unless they had a death wish, you have to have had her permission to go up there, and everyone who dose is part of the resistance, except Lin of course, she dosnt know whats going on." He swallowed another. "The only thing we have to worry about is if they find us, Hethzad is beat to s**t and the others dont look ready for anything, everything is going so slow.....We need to get into the mines below the citys, then we might be able to get the shades to help us take back what we need...." He seemed to be more talking to himself now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:11 pm
Haze thought for a moment. 'Okay so theyre safe for now," haze said trying to reassure himself," But dont you think some demons would risk their lifes to dispose of Hethzad, i mean all im saying that if i wanted o get rid of him that bad id risk my life." Haze said thoughtfully.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:16 pm
"Not for the way Im talking about, Lin wont kill them, its boring for her, she instead enslaves their soul and tortures it for eons, then tears it from the inside out and lets it shred itself apart. Its the worst way I can think of to go, would you really risk that for some simple little elf thats a little thorn in the side? I sure wouldn't."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games