Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:43 pm
Karin laughed at him and sat next to him, "try thinking of an old person, then breath calmly, it should help reduce the.....excitement!" she taunted him a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:44 pm
((Sorry to interrupt your intimate moment, but i'm gonna go ahead and post.))

"Woooaahhh." Endency yelled as he came crashing threw the door of the inn. "Come on who just throws someone." Endency said as he stormed back in the building which was now in the middle of a bar fight. Endency began to fight with some random guy.  

Endency

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:45 pm
Musashi turned red,"...ill be fine..." musashi said quietly. He looked at Noah and shook his head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:48 pm
Noah looked at Karin. "Trust me it's not excitement. I don't want to talk about it." he said, his breathing slowing and his shaking stopping. Okay Noah, now just calm down, it will be alright, just stay calm. he thought calmly smiling.  

Omega Awesome391

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:49 pm
Sin notices the camotion, "s**t endency what the ******** are you doing!!" he stayed on his perch top watch.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:52 pm
"What is it then?" asked Karen concerned about him, "come on tell me please?" she was focused on him and ignored the fight.  

Zinkatwo

Endency

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:53 pm
Endency came flying out of the building again. "Holy crap." Endency hit the ground hard and said. "Alright now the throwing is really starting to get on my nerves." Endency jumped up and ran back into the bar and jumped on some really buff guys back. "hah what now tons of fun."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:55 pm
Sin was getting frustrated, "damnit, Endency come in!! you little b*****d what the hell do you thin your doing!" he was talking into his head set hoping Endency would listen.  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:57 pm
Noah shook his head at Karin's question. "No, it's personal and I don't want to talk about it." he said his face still in the jacket.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:58 pm
The man that Endency was on was trying to sling him off by jerking around. "Well right now WHOA!! Im currently on the fattest guy in the entire bar and he trying to GRAH stay on." Endency said sarcastically into the headset wile being throw around.  

Endency

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm
She reached out to touch him but decided against it, she finally noticed the fight, "what the...." she watched as people beat on each other, she shot up in exitment, "cool!!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:02 pm
"Quit being an idiot and go get Karin she is surrounded by the enamy, thay are about 27 yards from you, this is important, dont mess it up!!" he was getting really pissed and about to do it himself.  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Noah stood and looked at the fight. He put his hand on his sword. "What's going on over there?" he said confused.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:05 pm
"But that takes all the fun out of it." Endency complained. Endency sighed and kicked the guy in the back doing a back flip off of him. The kick caused the man to slam his head into the wall knocking him out. Endency turned around and began to walk out of the inn to look for Karin.  

Endency

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:08 pm
Karin saw Endency coming out of the inn, she had no idea who he was, but wondered why he would leave such an amazing fight, she turned to Noah, "are you going to keep me safe?" she asked cutily and pulled out the hilt of a sword from her bag and just held it in no particular manner.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games