Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 pm
I Made A Promise That I Will Wait For You..
I Will Keep That Promise Till The End..

Ripp nodded and watched him leave, he turned around to face his window and sighed, placing his palm on the window glass.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:42 am
Aino walked into the office and smile at Ripp."Hey boss, how you been?" he asked nicely.  

Aino Tsukaima

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:01 pm

" Fairly good, Aino. I will be holding a Jounin Exams soon in this village. I want you to be one of my Jounins, so do your best when it comes, alright? " Ripp asked him, smiling.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:04 pm
"Sure." he said and smiled at him."So what mission do you have for me?" he asked. His first mission.  

Aino Tsukaima

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:53 pm

" Go to the village of Kirigakure. We do not have an alliance with them, but we have been acting as their ally. I ask of you to go there and ask the Mizukage and tell the kage that Ripp Tsukiko has sent you. " He said simply. " When in, you are there to form an alliance. If failed, come back alive. If you are being attacked, send me a message. " Ripp said, nodding. " Understood? This will count as a B Ranked Mission. "

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:12 pm
"Well then it be my pleasure to serve you." he said and did a polite bow to Ripp before taking off.  

Aino Tsukaima

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:20 pm

He nodded and would await for his return..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:52 am
Aino knocked on the door of the office with the treaty in his hand. He wait for a reply from the kage and turn around and looked back at the port."Hope she doesn't get lost." he said then sighed."She fine her way, I hope." he told himself as he try to calm down.  

Aino Tsukaima

Muppins

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:02 pm
It takes more than distance
to break a bond as strong as ours.

-----As if on cue, Ame walked up behind Aino. She knocked on the door twice before grabbing the knob and twisting it. "Ripp-san." She entered the doorway, bowed, and continued on to approach his desk. She waved Aino in behind her. "It's a pleasure to see you again. Aino-kun here has the documents required for the treaty. All you need to do is sign both scrolls. You will keep one and the Mizukage will have the other."

It takes more than years
to make us drift apart.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:06 pm

Ripp nodded and signed the document needed. Then, as soon as it was done, they both kept one for each of them. Ripp had one copy, and she had one copy. He was getting ready for a major attack to Iwagakure, and surprisingly, he wasn't in a rush. " Ah, tell Mizukage-san, I'll be attacking Iwa. " ripp said, smiling as he cracked his neck and getting up from his chair. " Aino, I want you to stay here. And if an attack comes, send a message. Train if you want, but only learn techniques that are of your element and only ranks from E to A. Just a few A though, alright? " Ripp told Aino as he walked to the door.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:15 pm
"Can I come too, please, I mean can I sent a shadow clone with you?" he pleased. He want to see some fighting, something that is...actiony and stuff. It kind of bore here since there is nothing to do and the chance of moon getting attack is...well it take some time to calculate but it still slim.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:20 pm
It takes more than distance
to break a bond as strong as ours.

-----Ame created a Mizu Bushin of herself and handed her clone the scroll. The bushin secured the treaty to her belt and started running off back to Kiri. "Mizukage-sama would send me to aid you, so I shall join you in the attack." She looked at Aino as he begged the Tsukikage to let him go as well. It would be truly unsafe for him to come along considering the type of ninja they would be facing in Iwa, but she kept quiet as it was not her decision. She headed towards the door and waved to Ripp. "I'll be at the port." With that said, she was off in a blur leaving mist in her trail.

It takes more than years
to make us drift apart.

Muppins

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:23 pm

" You can send a shadow clone, but still, you must see if an attack will come in Tsuki. You never know when. " Ripp said as he started to walk out as well. " Come if you wish, though, your life will be in danger there as well, unless, its a clone of course. " Ripp said, nodding, as he started to head to the port.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:25 pm
"Hm, hard chose, why? I don't really know." he said and sighed as he created a bushin clone and sent it after Ripp. Just in case he created another clone and this time sent it under ground on one of the rat made tunnel, if the first one is destroy before the battle ended then this one will goes in and keep on fighting.

He turned around and walked over to the window. Staring down at the village he sighed as he wait for news.  

Aino Tsukaima

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:08 pm
Aino sighed again as he find nothing to do and decide to learn some new jutsus. He ran to the training ground right after picking out several scrolls on the office shelf.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff