Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:05 pm
Jedi walked to the inazuma mountains. "dont lolly gag."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:07 pm
"Yes sir." Kazuo said running to catch up with his new teacher. "So what now?" Kazuo said stopping. "Do I need to show you the rest of the three basic jutsu?"  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:09 pm
"yes, now keep following me, were going to lightning country." Jedi walked on, the mountains were leaving a whistling sound.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:10 pm
Kazuo looked at his teacher unsure whether he should go or not. "But...ok..." Kazuo walks on with his teacher to lightning country.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:26 pm
Gambaten sees the two guys walking. He decides to hide and watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:10 pm
"Whoooohooo!" Kazuo runs back into the village taking the mountain route so he wouldn't get involved in the fight at the main gate that he heard about.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Kit after cliimbing up the long and trecherous mountina reaches the safe pass leading into the lightning country. "Lightning peaks here i come..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:10 am
Kit had reached the top of the mountain. A large flat peak awaited him. This was the place it had to be. "RAHENNO!!!!!!" He bellowed with a large yell. Adding wind chakra to make sure it was heard.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:19 am
Rahenno appeared atop the mountain and scanned the surrounding area to see who was calling him. He look back and saw Kit. "Kit? I heard you die 5 years ago from the demon extraction." He said seeing him for the first time after many years.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:05 pm
Kit turned and faced Rahenno. "No..I had Zann store my body in a srcoll until i could return." Giving a smile he took a hyuuga fighting stance. "You know why im here...Skip the formalities. I have respect for you as a ninja. And a brother...But people must know what happens when power is the only thing someone is after....." Clenching his fists he opend both eyes wide. "...It breeds monsters."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:15 pm
Lenon's clone was pushing it's way toward where the shout had come from when he saw Kit and Rahenno. It concealed itself as a piece of grass quickly, before either had a chance to notice it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:23 pm
katsuro appeared next to kit's side. "well. hello there raikage-sama, or rahenno. been some time." he said, smirking as always.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:30 pm
"Katsuro..Im going to ask you this...Dont interfer....Or i will kill you. I need you here as on observer...And if one of us should hapen to die in this fight...I will need your demon to return there soul to the body." Getting his point across he stared down at Rahenno. The growth in the 5 years he hadnt seen him ws enormous. But Kit wasnt exactly just flaoting around in time. He was learning. Making a simple finger movement he egged on Rahenno. "Bring it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:38 pm
Rahenno could tell that Kit wasn't here to remenist about the past. "What are you getting at?" He said watching kit for any sudden movements. He fall into fighting pose. Rahenno also saw Katsuro. "Katsuro"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:45 pm
Jake appeared in a flash of lightning behind rahenno, his eyes staring at Katsuro and kit, ".............I may be akatsuki.......but cloud is my home.........and i shall defend its leaders with my life....." he said boldly, his eyes un wavering from kit.

((i may not be sannin yet, but i'm still here to help))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games