Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:04 pm
Xacrum runs up 2 the women with a keyblade up to her neck"You know....people with a bad attitude normaly have a bad ending and about your gun good luck." said Xacrum  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:08 pm
"Okay looks like we're going to have to explain it to you, Xacrum, Shaxac, and I are part of Organization XIII. A group of of powerful Nobodies who are trying to regain their hearts, well some are. You see a Nobody is someone with a strong will and mind who is turned into a Heartless, the empty shell of that Heartless is called a Nobody." said Kerdex.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:13 pm
"Ok calm down Xacrum it's not her fault that she knows nothing about us!" said Kerdex while trying to restrain Xacrum.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:01 pm
Keyblade disappears and i walk behind Kerdex.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:10 pm
"geez, sorry for pushing you wrong buttons!" she said, a bit annoyed at how little she knew. "And Xacrum, I don't need a gun to splatter your guts all over this place!! In fact, I could do it with my legs and both arms tied and chained behind my backi!" she shouted at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 pm
Laughs while walking away."Hahahahaha of coarse." said Xacrum sarcastically.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:33 pm
*lamp next to Alexi is ripped apart and hovers near her* "now what did you need me for, you little brat? No answer, you go to dead, I get an answer, you do go dead yet. Got it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:43 pm
"Well that just it you i didnt bring u here i just want 2 see who was int he castle and now that i know thats you ive answered my question, now for the reason your here that is not of me maybe Xemans wants u i dont know."explained Xacrum.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:48 pm
"Thank you, now was that so hard?" she said as the lamp post reassembled, mostly, and a portal opened underneath her so she fell through, shocked. The lamp fell apart.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:04 pm
Shocked run into the portal and grabs shaxac as well.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 pm
Alexi appeared in a strance, nonsensical room filled with ladders, catwalks, gaps, stairs, and even the annoying brat, Xacrum. As well as the always charming Shaxac. Although, those two were in a box of some sort. A strange man came out of the floor with a large black cloak and two purple needly things (xigbar)

"Why Hello, little lady!" Said Xigbar, bowing deeply and taking her hand, "Allow Me to introduce myself, *ahem* I am Xigbar, Number Two of this Wondrous Organization XIII, You must be the visitor I was told to greet!" (i'm sorry if I'm doing him too nicely, he's trying to woo her...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:19 pm
(its ok) "Oh Xigbar you kiss up let me out of here!" shouted Xacrum.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:31 pm
"Why would I want to get you out of there?" said Xigbar, shooting through a portal a tranquiliser dart that hits Xacrum.
"Why would you do that?" asked Alexi, "why not just kill him? Here, watch me..." as she pulls out her gun and aims at the strange boy
"What? No, we are just joking together, hehe... yeah this is just about how it usually ends up, yeah, thats right..." he said as he pushed the gun away.
"but I like violence..." said Alexi, a bit sad.
"well... here have your fun with these then" said Xigbar, summoning ten dusks surrounding her.
"ooh, looks like fun!" Said Alexi, and moments later they were all just shreds of what they were. saddened she said, "well, that wasn't very satisfying, wheres the blood?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm
"Hmm she really has some blood lust there interesting."said Xacrum pull needles out of him.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games