Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:09 pm
*selenia having left her alone for a cuple of days goes back to haru's room and opens the door so how you feeling now ? *
*seleina seeing haru siting in the window with it open cocks her eyebrow and walk over to her *
*selenia putting her hand on haru's sholder are you ok.....haru ? is there something i can get for ?*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 pm
"Yeah i'm fine just cooling down there's a nice breeze outside so it's nice" she say's with a smile. "And I don't need anything for the moment"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:25 pm
soccerplayer0909
"Yeah i'm fine just cooling down there's a nice breeze outside so it's nice" she say's with a smile. "And I don't need anything for the moment"

*selenia says ok ....if your sue your ok still alittle concerend its ok *
*selenia sit down on the window haru these last days have been quict .....hmm (laugh) life chaning to speak from now time will go on but you wont get any older than you are right now . *
*selenia looks at out the window like she remmbering something then comes back to realit *
*selenia ask haru do you want to see my favortie place in the masion to hide if so come with me but if you dont its ok to *
*selenia stand up and walk to the door wating for harus answer*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:30 pm
Standing Haru stretches with a sigh "Wait for me if it's quite than I will be happy it'll give me a place to think" she say's with another sigh "And thank you selenia for being so concerned". Smilling Haru catches up to her.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:59 pm
soccerplayer0909
Standing Haru stretches with a sigh "Wait for me if it's quite than I will be happy it'll give me a place to think" she say's with another sigh "And thank you selenia for being so concerned". Smilling Haru catches up to her.

*selenia says ok then come me its this way *
*selenia wait for haru to catch up with her and opens the door and walk down the stairs and go down a very long hallway its seem like the hall never ends but then selenai and haru come to a door that look all old i know you wonder where we are where in the libray it has books dateing all the way back to the 1300's this libray each generation put books in here so now you have all the time in the world to read them and most of the best one i personaly think are way up there selenia almost points to the roff but to get up the you have to use the lader over there and this room is sound proff so dont have to worrie about noise whee this just one of the place i like to hide*
*selenia walks back to the door and wait for haru here the other place i want to show you is outside dont worrie it stoped rainy already ..... followe me *
*selenia opens the door and walk back down the very long hall way and selenia stops and point to all the paint lining the walls the are all of the people vampire that have ever live here in this mansion see there's kayin and all the other that live here and then selenia walk down some more see there mine and sometime seleia point to the empty space your picture will be there .... well lets keep walling at the other end of the hall the was a door heres the door *
*selenia open the door to a beatufil moon filed night here this the othe the garden not many come here me and another come alone and you can come here to . *
selenia ask haru so what do you think haru do you like my hiding palces selenia walk over picks a rose here for you a pretty blue rose *

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:03 pm
"It's beautiful I love it, How did you discover this place" She ask's while looking at all the stuff in awe. Walking through this rooms she takes in all the stuff and how to get to them and what she was going to read in the roomwith all the books and the room with the moon she found was really really nice. "I'll definently be coming her often when I have the time" Haru say's with a smile.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 pm
*selenia shuts her eyes for a moment and then opends them opp kayin calling me *
*selenia says to haru stay here explore the garden ill be right back ok *
*selenia is gone in a flash*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:15 pm
*selenia flashes to where kayin is you called me ? *
*selenia ask kayin call for me cause sara needs something ? *
*selenia crakes a devious smile and cockes and eyebrow or is a personal reason ......i was show haru around giving her the tour of the house *

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:27 am
"I think Sara needed something..." He said putting a finger on his cheek. "Now what was it..." He pondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:09 pm
Sara put her soup bowl down, she had finished most of it and wasn't hungry any more. She pulled the blanket off of her. I should check on my leg.. She looked at it seeing quite a bruise covering the pale skin of her ankel. Ow..  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:23 pm
Kayinnn
"I think Sara needed something..." He said putting a finger on his cheek. "Now what was it..." He pondered.

*selenia looks at kayin must have not been to important cause you cant remmber what it was *
*selenia says to kayin well if and when you remmber it just call me again but for im gonna go back to haru*
*selenia falsh back to haru*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:31 pm
soccerplayer0909
"It's beautiful I love it, How did you discover this place" She ask's while looking at all the stuff in awe. Walking through this rooms she takes in all the stuff and how to get to them and what she was going to read in the roomwith all the books and the room with the moon she found was really really nice. "I'll definently be coming her often when I have the time" Haru say's with a smile.

*selenia appear in front of haru so you do like im glad i have the most ofends memories here in the graden but then a single tear rolls down here check and selenia hurried wipes it away i hope that you have many ahppy centuies here 3nodding and oh on the way back i stop by my room and got a book from there its from my own personal collcetion i hope you like its shakes spear selenia hand here the book . *
*selenia says well now that youve seen my hiding spots im sure youll to hide away here to *
*selenia say to haru but you havent even see the best part of the garden yet come with me i want to show you the water fall lake !*

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:34 pm
Smilling Haru takes the book from Selenia before following behind her slowly taking in everything that was around her like a young child. "It really is a nice place and it's nice a quite for a change" she say's with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:41 pm
*selenia walk with haru to the water fall lake selenai points see over there
come its not far now selenia walk for another mintue or two here we go what do you think ? *
these are my most favortie place in the whole world.

User Image  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:47 pm
"Wow, really really nice, How did you discover this places Selenia" she ask's before walking down to the water. Bending down she puts her hand in the water before continuing to look around.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games