Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Deathmark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:45 am
my fire master won't teach me sensie  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:09 am
(( How comes : OO ???
Hmmm wll thats hard... Hmmm what to do..))  

3Rton

Lord Deathmark

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:27 am
he wont post in the area he said something about not being a sand ninja and thats it  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:12 pm
Voldo opened his eyes for a briefe moment. He saw the axect replica of himself and smiled. "YES!" he said pumping his fist. "i did it" he said with a grin. He couldnt help but be happy for actualy learning his first justsu.

Voldo let out a sigh of relief and sat down. "so what next?" he said to himself. He couldnt help but wonder what he would be doing next. He looked at the Kazekage with a blank face. "kazekage sama? what do we do now?" he said in an inquisitive tone.  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:56 am
((Voldo= Well first now you can edit your profile and add thet jutsu to your jutsu list.
Irou= I think that Sakuya posted in the training grounds and is speaking to you. O__O But if he won't teach you then i will have to find someone else.
But try to get him teach you xD Though i think that he will do it.))

Ric claps his hands.
" Okay now we will go to next jutsu.
What kind of jutsu would you like to learn" Ric asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:11 pm
(( IM ON IT!!! mrgreen ))

voldo jumps up instantly at the kazekages question. "Kazekage-sama, can you teach me some realy powerful earth jutsus?... i dont want to impose or anything, its just that you said that you were good at Earth jutsu yourself, and since you said im also an earth type. So i thought that mabey you could teach me some." he said in a realy excited tone. He couldnt help but want to learn from the best. And it doesnt get any better than the kazekage.  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:30 am
"Hmmm well yeah but then again.... welll... hmmmm...
It's just that earth jutsus are one of those jutsus which take huge ammounts of chakra and to be honest they don't get that strong before jounin level.
But sure i can try to teach you something simple and effective. " Ric mutters taking out a brown scroll.
"How about this." Ric says showing the scroll to voldo.

Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)
Description: This earth jutsu allows the user to “dive” into the ground and move around in it as if it was water, or even thin air. This ability allows the user to get near an opponent without notice and when below him, pull down the opponent to ground, burying his body and leaving only the head above the ground. This particular jutsu isn’t an attack by itself, but it easily creates and opening for more deadly attacks.

"Its not really attack but i used it lot when i wore chuunin."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:49 pm
voldo frowned at the scroll. As he listened to what the kazekage told him what he would learn voldo frowned even more. "I think i will stick with wind justu for now." he said in a low mumble. He didn't want to be rude but he wanted to learn only things that would help him win a fight. then his eyes suddenly lit up with an idea. "kazekage-sama, can you teach me poweful wind justsu?" he aske in an hyped up yet inquisitive tone.  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:52 am
Sigh.... One of these huh...

"Voldo to be honest it takes time to learn strong jutsus.
At best wind jutsus which genins can handle are something like this.

Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)
Requirement: Weapon, like a fan
Description: The user uses chakra and a weapon usually to create large bursts of wind at an extent. In reality it is not an actual burst of wind but a tornado that came from the user. The wind slashes objects; at most it can cut tree branches. Like a real tornado, the wind expands as it goes farther and hits larger targets. The wind disappears after being shot for twenty feet and at most it widens to fifteen feet. If this hits you will be severely cut and knocked back, and most genin elemental jutsu are dispelled when they are hit by this jutsu.

When you grow stronger you can manage stronger techniques." Ric says showing another scroll.

"Then in other when you get stonger you can learn techniques like this.
Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)
Description: The user inhales deeply and then exhales a vicious stream of wind capable of holding back a small army of ninjas. The blast of wind is capable of uprooting trees and blowing down cheaply made houses. Any enemy caught within the blast will find it hard to stand up at all as they will be pushed back with the force. If used in the desert the wind is capable of stirring up enough sand to create a huge sand storm in their area.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:09 pm
Voldo frowned at the kazekage. oh so this is how its going to be huh! he thouight to himself. He had not the patience nor the will power to deal with someone who though he just wanted to learn what ever he wants. Because he wasnt like that.

Voldo shook his head. "I know! that it take a while to learn specific jutsu. And im not saying that i want to learn just powerful jutsu. Im just saying that I would rather learn somthing that will be useful to me. not to be disrespectful. But im not someone who just goes around saying ' Oh just teach me the most powerful justu you know' or somthing like that. So imgoing to take what ever recources i have and use them to my full extent. So i will gladly go with the slashing wind jutsu if you stop giving me that look." he said getting irritated. He couldnt help it. he knew that grownups were annoying and somtimes a pain. But he didnt know they could be this bad. He just wanted to learn.  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 am
((Well actually my charakter is still quit young, and in real life i am even younger, the probalem is that the things go like this in this guild, You can learn jutsus which are one rank higher than you are which means that you could learn chuunin jutsus but to do that you must know at least 5 jutsus from the last category. So basicly you msut always learn at least 5 jutsus before you can learn jutsus fom higher class. Also This rule only goes for one rank up your own rank, so you can't learn any jounin jutsus before you are at least chuunin.
I am not trying to be mean or anything, it's just that even though i am kazekage i still can't teach you anything that great yet xD))

Ric smiles.
"okay then we will start with this jutsu." Ric says taking out two small fans.
"When you can do it with small fan it will be lot easier to do it with larger fan."
Ric says.
"Okay so when you use this technique you first want to concentrate your wind chakra on top of the fan or what ever you are using." Ric says showing how the surface of his fan glowes light green.
"Then you only must get it spin fast enough and swing the fan and thats basicly there is all to it." Ric says explaining how simple it reallly is.

((2 posts))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:50 am
(( i know, i know. im just saying that i had no intention of just learning jutsu that was powerful. Im saying i want to learn just that is useful to me. so when i said powerful i meant what ever would be the the highest in genin rank. so anything in genin rank would fit this catagory.))

voldo nodded an took hold of the fans. He examined them with keen eyes. After he made sure they were legit he tried to focus his chakra into it. He used the same methode he used in the academy when he put his chakra into the piece of metal. When he noticed that his chakra was stored and it was glowing green.He then focused his chakra trying to make it spin. He felt its starting to move so he quickly swung the fan. He felt a small gust of wind but that was it, it was a little more than you would feel when fanning yourself with the fan. " i think i went to early" he said in a bewhildered tone.  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:41 pm
Voldo held the fan in his hand. "let me try this again." he said in a blank tone. He took the fan in his hand and concentrated his chakra into the fan. When it was glowing green he then concentrated on making the chakra spin. HE picture the chakra spinning the air around itlike a mini tronado on the tip of the fan. He then focused harder making the chakra spin eevn faster. When he could feel the speed of the chakra he swung the fan releasing his hold on the chakra which held in on the fan. There was a sudden burst of wind from the fan. It sin like a mini whirlwind growing bigger as it whent farther out.

Voldo smiled at his acomplishment. "I did it!" he said with enthusiasm. He looked at the kazekage and smiled. "That was fun." he said in an enthusiasic tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:37 am
((Haha sorry that i haven't been that active lately... Guess i am quit bad teacher sweatdrop
But been busy in the zOGM! and all other stuff mostly my exam week has started and stuff at school... last year of junior high school...))

"Great great, you learn fast." Ric says in somewhat distant voice.

((Argh i can't concentrate.))  

3Rton

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:04 pm
(( so do i put this jutsu onto my profile? and dont worry about not being active i was on ZOMG too.))

Voldo was excited that he learned a new jutsu. He held the fan and smiled. "I cant believe it. i actualy did it." he said in a joyful voice. he then turned to the Kazekage who seemed somewhat distracted. "ummm kazekage-sama, are you ok?" he asked in an inquisitive tone.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff