Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's New Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:52 pm
Yeah I wanted to complain about that one, but I was sleepy at the time I was writing the first complaint and forgot about it.

Edit: A fw more ays, then I'm calling it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:48 pm
Ganados: "STRIKE! STRIKE!"
*Chris shoots a few more down*
Chris: "DAMMIT GUYS!!! IF YOU'D JUST TAKE A DIP IN PAY DURING THIS RECESSION I WOULDN'T HAVE TO LAY YOU ALL OFF LIKE THIS!!!"  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:30 am
Ganados: Strike! Strike!
Chris: Look, guys, I don't tolerate unions. You're all hereby... Terminated!
*Chris shoots them all down*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:43 pm
Chris: *Shrugs shoulders* Ok, if you say so. *Shoots a bullet that hits the front Ganado, causing him to fall back and knock everyone down* Hehe, still got it.
Front Ganado: *Getting up* That's not what I meant! *Pulls out a grenade from back pocket, pulls the pin, and throws it at Chris*
Chris: ! *Slips out a knife and swats it at the grenade, missing*
Oh shiiiiiii*KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!*
Announcer in the back: Yoooooou'rrrrre OUT!!!
*Loud applause/cheering*
Ganados: *Singing* Take me out to the ball game, take me.....

mrgreen  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:57 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Chris: *Shrugs shoulders* Ok, if you say so. *Shoots a bullet that hits the front Ganado, causing him to fall back and knock everyone down* Hehe, still got it.
Front Ganado: *Getting up* That's not what I meant! *Pulls out a grenade from back pocket, pulls the pin, and throws it at Chris*
Chris: ! *Slips out a knife and swats it at the grenade, missing*
Oh shiiiiiii*KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!*
Announcer in the back: Yoooooou'rrrrre OUT!!!
*Loud applause/cheering*
Ganados: *Singing* Take me out to the ball game, take me.....

mrgreen
OMG! No need for more seraching you win! I love the bowling reference and then the baseball one. It would've been better if chris said somethign like. "Still got it, nothin but turkeys." you know to hint at what you're gettin at.

also the linw up.

2nd: Bio
3rd: Valentine  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:32 am
Talk about a rebound. Thanks.

Anyways, you're all going to have to get creative on this one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ada: *Sighs* Purgatory sure is boring...  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:42 am
Ada: *Sighs* Purgatory sure is boring...I guess this is what I get for helping Leon in Resident Evil 4. Then again, I guess it would've been worse if I didn't kill Mikami with my bare hands.

(Sorry I don't think it's creative enough, but still I cna't think of anything else. for the record, look up the word so you know what I mean.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:16 pm
Ada: *Sighs* Purgatory sure is boring... But it could be much worse... I don't have to worry about that, though. I KNOW that Leon and Ashley are going straight to hell.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:21 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ada: *Sighs* Purgatory sure is boring... But it could be much worse... I don't have to worry about that, though. I KNOW that Leon and Ashley are going straight to hell.
rofl I think that's funny. IT really would e worse if they did end up in the same place as their punishment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:26 pm
"No Exit" anyone? For those who know what I'm talking about, you get REmake points. (Since Wesker isn't cool anymore what with UC and RE5, REmake points are my new thing, now.)  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
"No Exit" anyone? For those who know what I'm talking about, you get REmake points. (Since Wesker isn't cool anymore what with UC and RE5, REmake points are my new thing, now.)
Bah, antoehr thing that's not for the casual observer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:52 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Then can I exchange my current amount of 5 Wesker points for equal REmake points?

Anyways, time for my post:

Goku appears: Purgatory? I'm sorry lady you must be lost. This is the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Ada: No... this is HELL!  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:53 pm
Awww, right on! I'm rewatching DBZ as we speak! You get an additional 5 REmake points for a DBZ reference. And yes, your other ones are converted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
Biohazard EXTREME
Then can I exchange my current amount of 5 Wesker points for equal REmake points?

Anyways, time for my post:

Goku appears: Purgatory? I'm sorry lady you must be lost. This is the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Ada: No... this is HELL!
well there goes my possiblity of winning.  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm
I'm going to keep it a mystery whether I actually liked the DBZ reference or not, so it's still anybody's chance. Keep 'em comin'!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games