Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:15 am
"well then..I think we've reached a blank point, we may not have the culprit, but we have all the traps disarmed."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:27 am
Raito looked at Xantos sensai "yeah at least no animals will get hurt"....  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 am
"But we still need someone to patrol the park in case the culprit returns and place more traps."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:37 am
"I'll take care of that, summoning jutsu!"
Xantos threw his palm on the ground, summoning a small toad.
"Watcha need boss?"
"Go scout the park, if you see any hostile activity, report back to me."
The toad nodded and hopped off.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:53 am
"Ill patrol from the sky's... bird summoning jutsu...." said Raito as he put his palm on the ground... *poof* then a bird reveled his self from the smoke Hey Raito hows it going "no time to talk Flation...." OK Raito whatcha ya need "i need you to fly around konoha park and look out for anyone suspicious" right on it Raito "ok now what do we do...." Raito said as he looked at Sensai  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:55 am
"I guess we wait, we have no other leads."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:03 pm
" oh ok sensai biggrin " Raito said as he walked towards a tree *yawn* "i'm going to sleep then" Said Raito as he fell asleep besides a tree....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:20 pm
reiko walked back into the training grounds. It was very quiet and she sat down next to a bush and waited for someone else to talk.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:00 pm
Drake sighed. "Sensei? What light and dark jutsus are there? What are they called?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:24 pm
"When your older...light and dark jutsu are forbidden and extremly dangerous."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:34 pm
"Yeah they are Drak don't you think i would of asked sensai about the light jutsu's.... but i didn't because they were forbidden" said Raito half awake  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:43 pm
"Oh." Drake sighed taking out his sword and stared at it. Turning it to see both colors.  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:48 pm
"Alright then...we shall do a team building excersice...one that I used for my last squad that I had a while back."
Xantos slid some grass back, revealing a hexagon made of stone, pressing it with his foot, it made a stone maze rise above, pillars, traps, genjutsu traps,and trip mines.
"You three will have to navigate through this maze until the end, use what you know to figure it out, there are also some hidden surprises, and to make sure nobody gets hurt..."
Xantos summoned three differnt frogs, jumping onto each of his student's shoulders.
"Alright...time starts.....now."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:08 am
"Oh ok... come on Drake Rieko... we can do this easily if we work together..." just then Flation Landed "Flation any reports on anything suspicious..." nope nothing suspicious but the Hokage told me to give you this... Raito took the thing from Flation "oh its a letter... from the hokage what could it be..." Raito opened the letter... suddenly Raito jumped "what what i made it i made it yes im a jounin now" said Raito as he jumped for joy... "Xantso sensai i made it.... i made Jounin".....

((Yes i made jounin woohoo biggrin ))  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:52 am
Raito looked at the letter again "oh i have a job to do ive only been Jounin for a few minutes and I've already got a job to do... my job is to do the second part of the genin exams... oh sorry sensai i have to go do what i have to do im going sorry for being a hassle...." said Raito as he walked away....  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games