Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:44 pm
Anthenor
Andurael's face was as red as hers. "Yes, Kiae Sedai. " Under his breath he muttered. "Flaming worse than that." This Anthenor was an odd one. Odd attracted odd it seemed. This gloom was a problem though, Andurael hated seeming a man living broken like this. "Someone should go talk to him." He implied Kiae Sedai be the one. "I heard what he said about you earlier. A Healer might be just what he needs." Andurael stared off after Anthenor. "And the One Power may not be able to heal death, but know if he had a new family he'd find himself reborn."

"Worse than what?" Kiae demanded suspiciously, crossing her arms and following Anthenor's gaze. "Why is it always me?" she sighed, rubbing her temples with a sigh. A sharp gaze was shot at Andurael, however. "You will give me an answer," she promised, before stalking off towards Anthenor.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:00 pm
Color Me Fubar

"Worse than what?" Kiae demanded suspiciously, crossing her arms and following Anthenor's gaze. "Why is it always me?" she sighed, rubbing her temples with a sigh. A sharp gaze was shot at Andurael, however. "You will give me an answer," she promised, before stalking off towards Anthenor.
"I meant I could never love you like that. You are too much like my sister. It' would be twisted." He called to her as she left for Anthenor. He voice seemed to carry in a straight path to her and it was low. Andurael with a voice that deep had to learn early on how to control it.

Anthenor sat on a high rock not far from the camp. He took out a pipe and grim-ful, he filled with some kind of herb. A tear landed in the pipe with a roar he over came the gloom for one instant and hurled the pipe as far his arm would throw it. It cleared over trees. Grasping a hold of saidin he lashed out with Fire and the bag of herb exploded. He breathed hard with anger before he saw Kiae. "I-"  

Anthenor Grimoire

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:13 pm
Still seemingly occupied with her horse, Esole listened to Kiae's conversation with Anthenor, trying to suppress the mirth that was overtaking her. Calming herself with Novice mind exercises, Esole decided it was time to return where the rest of the party were at. Slowly yet gracefully, Esole made her way to the otherside of the rode with her horses reins in hand. She stood silently next to Kiae, keeping her face smooth as a small bag exploded. She hated not being able to sense a man but knew she would just have to put up with it. It wasn't as if she could always know when a woman was channeling. Not since the great Nynaeve Sedai and Queen Elayne discovered how to invert weavings.
Esole suppressed a sigh as she watched the Asha'man nearly fuming. He had made it clear she should have no intentions of bonding him by giving her that look yet nearly laid himself at the Yellow's feet. It all made her reconsider her intentions. Maybe this Cobain fellow would be of some use.

(Sorry I wasn't around earlier. Was having issues. Should I make a New Order person too or something seeing as some of you guys are too?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:15 pm
Anthenor
"I meant I could never love you like that. You are too much like my sister. It' would be twisted." He called to her as she left for Anthenor. He voice seemed to carry in a straight path to her and it was low. Andurael with a voice that deep had to learn early on how to control it.

Anthenor sat on a high rock not far from the camp. He took out a pipe and grim-ful, he filled with some kind of herb. A tear landed in the pipe with a roar he over came the gloom for one instant and hurled the pipe as far his arm would throw it. It cleared over trees. Grasping a hold of saidin he lashed out with Fire and the bag of herb exploded. He breathed hard with anger before he saw Kiae. "I-"

"You don't have to explain," she told him, taking a seat close to him. "If you don't mind, I'd like to sit here and keep you company. You look like you need it," she suggested soothingly.
Sitting back calmly, she thought for a moment before speaking. "What did you start to say about your parents?" she asked, wondering what he was going to say as she approached as well.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:23 pm
Color Me Fubar

"You don't have to explain," she told him, taking a seat close to him. "If you don't mind, I'd like to sit here and keep you company. You look like you need it," she suggested soothingly.
Sitting back calmly, she thought for a moment before speaking. "What did you start to say about your parents?" she asked, wondering what he was going to say as she approached as well.
He sighed a long sigh before he spoke. "My father was four years older than my mum and in there early teenage years my dad though of mum as his little sister. When someone was picking on her, he was there to stop it. This continued until my mom was almost killed by muggers in the forest--the village was on rough times-- when my dad literally rode on a horse with a crude sword flashing in one hand and with the other he whisked my mom up and then two years later they married. " He sighed again. "Do you know how long it's been since I told that story? Since I even talked about my former family? I was the oldest, you know."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:23 pm
Esole felt a little hurt at being completely ignored by the Yellow, but only a little. Since she became Aes Sedai, Esole realized that it wasn't worth it to get touchy over such things. "Bloody fool," she thought to herself. Leaving her horse to graze a bit, she walked over to Cobain and examined his physique. He seemed well enough. Glancing around, she quickly embraced the Source and laid the Bonding weaves. She knew she had to be quick about because otherwise, Kiae might have been able to intervene. Suppressing a wince at the pain the man seemed to be in, Esole pointedly avoided looking at Kiae and took to staring at her feet.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:29 pm
(I didn't mean to ignore you, Inky. xd We posted at the same time. Now you two have to keep Kiae from undoing the Bond, if you can. rofl If she feels like it.)

"I'm sorry about your family," Kiae said honestly, bringing her knees to her chin and resting her hands between them. "I lost mine when I was very young, and I went to live with my cousin until I was taken away again."
She fell silent, thinking about her family, and shook her head. "My daughter will be ten this year. I haven't seen her since she was a year old. I don't think I want to - what will she think of a mother who won't grow old, who'll live to see her die? I don't want that."
Kiae blinked rapidly to hide the sudden tears, and forced a laugh. "Andurael and I met much the same way, actually. It was right before the Last Battle, and right after I was Raised. I was in a small town doing some investigating, and we were attacked by Darkfriends and Trollocs. There was even a golem..." She trailed off thoughtfully. "I was channeling, but it wasn't much help. And then Andurael came in with his former companions, busted right through it and saved me," she chuckled. "It was a done deal. He traveled back to the Tower with me - I thought he would leave, and he said I would need more saving, so I should Bond him and get it over with."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:47 pm
Anthenor laughed. "You two are pretty close, I don't think that man will ever give up protecting you. Or being your family." He had a warm smile on his face now. "It's time to let past be past." He stood on the rock and ripped off his other sleeve, scars lined his wrist and forearm that would fade with time. A knife dropped out of the sleeve into his hand. He dropped the sleeve on a patch of dirt. Tossing the knife into the air he removed his huge friend and swung for it. It was like a dirt clad before the huge sword. It fragmented into tiny piece, near dust-size as it was a small knife  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:51 pm
Anthenor
Anthenor laughed. "You two are pretty close, I don't think that man will ever give up protecting you. Or being your family." He had a warm smile on his face now. "It's time to let past be past." He stood on the rock and ripped off his other sleeve, scars lined his wrist and forearm that would fade with time. A knife dropped out of the sleeve into his hand. He dropped the sleeve on a patch of dirt. Tossing the knife into the air he removed his huge friend and swung for it. It was like a dirt clad before the huge sword. It fragmented into tiny piece, near dust-size as it was a small knife

Kiae's jaw dropped in surprise as she watched the display, and gazed at the man carefully. "I hope not - I need family sometimes," she agreed, "Everyone does."
Stretching, she remained seated. "What was that about, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:58 pm
Color Me Fubar

Kiae's jaw dropped in surprise as she watched the display, and gazed at the man carefully. "I hope not - I need family sometimes," she agreed, "Everyone does."
Stretching, she remained seated. "What was that about, anyway?"
"The scars. In order to keep alive I needed two things. To inflict pain upon myself and to smoke. With the knife gone and the sleeve away I feel like I am starting over." He placed the sword back in his holder. "My friend here wanted to smash that knife for a long time." He patted his sword. "I want to be apart of that family."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:59 pm
Anthenor
"The scars. In order to keep alive I needed two things. To inflict pain upon myself and to smoke. With the knife gone and the sleeve away I feel like I am starting over." He placed the sword back in his holder. "My friend here wanted to smash that knife for a long time." He patted his sword. "I want to be apart of that family."

"A part of what family?" Kiae asked, with a sneaking suspicion as to who he was referring to. Not that she minded, he might liven the mood. "Us?" she checked, pushing herself to her feet. She wobbled a bit, and squeaked as her foot came too close to the edge of the rock for her comfort.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:02 pm
Color Me Fubar
Anthenor

"A part of what family?" Kiae asked, with a sneaking suspicion as to who he was referring to. Not that she minded, he might liven the mood. "Us?" she checked, pushing herself to her feet. She wobbled a bit, and squeaked as her foot came too close to the edge of the rock for her comfort.
He nodded. "I need you. Both of you." Before he forgot. "One more thing. When Andurael found me I was about to take my life."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:07 pm
Anthenor
He nodded. "I need you. Both of you." Before he forgot. "One more thing. When Andurael found me I was about to take my life."

(Let her fall of the edge! Nice. xd )
"I was wondering what he was hiding from me," she said with a nod, regaining her balance and gingerly edging back away from the edge. "I'm glad he found you," Kiae added, with a sincere smile. She took his hand, and held it for a moment. "And we're both honored that you'd adopt us," she added, unable to keep from laughing a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:33 pm
Color Me Fubar
Anthenor

(Let her fall of the edge! Nice. xd )
"I was wondering what he was hiding from me," she said with a nod, regaining her balance and gingerly edging back away from the edge. "I'm glad he found you," Kiae added, with a sincere smile. She took his hand, and held it for a moment. "And we're both honored that you'd adopt us," she added, unable to keep from laughing a little.
((It wasn't clear I thought she just stepped to close to the edge of it and it made her uneasy.)) He smiled and then jumped off the rock. "Let's get back to camp." He held out both hands to help her down.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:15 am
(I had a feeling that was the case but oh well smile )
Ethin openly gaped at Esole. He hadn't been able to see what she'd done but knew immediately what it was as soon as she did. He didn't know how, but he knew she bonded that Cobain as well has he knew the sun came up. "Esole, what have you done?" he asked quietly as he walked slowly to where she stood. Ethin didn't know what came over her. Normally she had a good bit of sense but this was ridiculous.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games