Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:36 pm
Feeling rather like she was in shock, Amaya followed Akihiro up the stairs. It'd be better if she knew where her room was.
I can't believe this.. what's the possibility of this even happening. I've kissed him.. and he's my soon-to-be-husband'd slave. Amaya thought.
'I...Akihiro...Oh my gosh.' Were still the last thing she'd said. Amaya was too much in shock to speak.
How could she grow to love Kazou when she already liked Aki so much? This was going to be strange, living even in the same house.
"Thank you," Amaya mumbled, walking into the room.
At least he doesn't expect me to sleep with him... or at least not yet.. Amaya thought, shuddering at the thought.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:05 pm
As usually was his master's bidding, after he seemingly mindlessly obeyed his orders of dropping off Amaya's knew clothes in her room, he walked out silently, without a word, and trotted down the flight of stairs to his own room.

His usually emotionless and rather collected face snapped instantly, and tore into a fit of rage. He was shaking from anger, and seized the nearest thing he could grab and hurled it at the wall. It was a small ceramic pot he had made in ceramics class. It was only after it had shattered into pieces did he realize what he had done. He stared at it bitterly, deciding he'd clean it up later. He slumped down on his bed and held his arms. "Why her?" He kept muttering to himself like a maniac. "Why has this day been so distorted?" He murmurered, not sounding once bit like his usual self.
First Miyazaki...Then Hide-Nii...Then this...

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:27 pm
Kazou winced as he heard a crashing sound. Like glass shattering against the wall.
What the hell? Kazou thought, walking down the hall. Kazou was sure it was fro Akihiro's room.
Without knocking, Kazou opened the door.
Aki was lying on his bed, muttering something to himself, stopping as the door opened.
"What the hell was that?" Kazou asked, feeling rather annoyed.
Amaya had gone to the source of the sound, wondering what it had been as well. She walked up behind Kazou, looking past him. She could see Aki lying on the bed.
Kazou looked to the ground, seeing the large, shattered pieces of porecelin.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:00 pm
"Forgive me," Akihiro breathed out, like a wounded dog who didn't wish to receive a beating. He slithered down from his bed and started picking up the pieces of his shattered pot. There was a garbashe can near his desk, and he placed them all in. He didn't notice that he had accidentally cut his hand at all, the emotional shock that had just happened was immensely clouding his mind.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:59 pm
[[SORRY! D:
I hadn't noticed you'd posted. P:]]

Amaya turned around, and walked away from Aki's room. She couldn't see him like that. How could he not care if he was bleeding? The glass was cuttung his hands for crying out loud.

Kazou sighed, angrily.
"You're forgiven. I just.. I don't know what the hell your problem is, but cut it out. I don't need you putting holes in the walls, Aki." Kazou barked at him.
Rolling his eyes, Kazou said, "Get to bed, it's getting late, Aki."
it was getting late. It was almost 10:00.

[[I know I know.. but time takes forever.. and it's overrated. D: Lamo.]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:42 pm
[[xD Aki's turning into a psychopath. ]]

Aki bowed again, obeying like a faithful dog and added a, "Yes Master."
It was only when both Kazuo and Amaya left that Aki noticed his hands were bleeding. They didn't hurt at all, and he wondered why. He still had feeling in his hands, but not where it was bleeding. Regardless, he washed them out in the bathroom across form his room. There was a skin flap on his hand about the length of his palm it annoyed him. He mentally decided that if it was still annoying tomorrow, he'd rip it off.
He took two of the washclothes from the cupbords and tied them around his hands, so at least his bedding wouldn't get all red from his blood. Kazuo would probably chew him out big time.
He shook his head, feeling rather uneasy and a nervous wreck and tried to sleep. There really wasn't any homework, and he could finish it in the morning.

He lie there in bed, trying to blot out all feelings for Amaya that moment. He wanted to try to surpress the memories that had happened between them for his own and Kazuo's sake. But they wouldn't go away. He wanted to return to the usual blank but sly expression he usual wore. He seemed to just be a ball of nervs these past few days. He hated it.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:48 pm
Naoki playfully patted Nana's hair. After a minute or two, everyone was ready, and the three of them left his house to go shopping for new clothes.
[[ D: Gunna skip most of it because myeah. No one's on. Just talk about what your charrie got. ]]

[[ time lapse of an hour or so, maybe two]]
Naoki sighed rather contently as the three entered his house with boxes and boxes and huge bags stuffed with shirts, blouses, jeans, dresses, socks, shoes, underwear and a whole lot of other crap. He set down his house keys by the table near the door and dropped the load he was carrying on the sofa. "Phew!" He said, rather exhausted. "That was a lot. Felt you got everything you'll need for a while...?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:49 pm
[[Whatever happened to Kiyoshi?! > _ < I made a character just for him. <3]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:08 am
Nana bowed.
"Yes Naoki. I give all my thanks to you." She said.
"I shall return shortly." She said, walking up the stairs to her room. She dropped her stuff and looked at herself, filthy, in the same clothes.
She took out one of her sun dresses, for casual wear around the stuffy house, and slipped it on over her new bra and underwear. She looked at herself again.
The bra made her boobs bigger, fuller. Her hair, held up with sticks, played on her shoulders. Her arms, littered with fading bruises from her previous life. And lastly her delicate face, her defined law, sunken cheeks and round eyes. If it weren't for her ghastly scars and bruises, she would look like some pop-star. But her past got in the way.
It took her a second to realize she was crying. She wiped away her tears and fluttered down the stairs, into the kitchen where everyone was waiting.
"'Panther'...Do you like it?" She said, turning around, playing with the frills at the end. This was the dress he picked himself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:46 am
With aid of the dress, her mood seemed to brighten up even further. She span around once or twice, letting the dress expand and look very much like the top of a mushroom. He had liked the warm summery oranges and reds this dress brought out, even though it was still winter. Spring would come soon enough, but he was rather surprised when finding a summer dress in winter. He tried to lean to one side to get a better angle of his 'wife' in the dress he had picked out for her.

He had noticed the fading purple bruises on her arms, but said nothing of it. The dress accentuated her curves, making her look a little more mature than her age, which pleased him greatly. "It's marvelous." He exclaimed rather happily.
He then turned to Mimi, who still looked like she didn't really know what was going on. It must have been confusing enough to her. "Mimi, would you like to try on your dresses, as well?" He asked.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:41 pm
Nana smiled, happier that he liked it. She blushed.
"Thank you Naoki." She said, then left to go to her room, putting her clothes away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:34 pm
[[ neutral Hmm, there's not much more we can do without Sakura...Should I make Nori appear? xD]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:07 pm
[[xD Amaya is all depressed. ]]

Amaya had gone back into her room after she'd left Aki's room.
How could he just do that to himself? It's because of you, stupid. He really likes you. And now with you going to be his master's wife, he's upset. A voice in her mind barked at her.
"It is my fault. I just wish there was something I could to make him feel better." She mumbled softly to herself.
There was a knock on the door.
"It's Kazou, can I come in?"
Amaya sighed, "Yeah, go ahead."
Kazou opened the door, and entered. He closed it behind him.
"You seemed upset earlier. What's wrong?" He asked, sitting next to her.
"I guess I'm just missing my friend, Kohana." She lied.
"Oh, well... I'm sorry. You'll still see here at school though. I thought you'd be happy to leave that place..." Kazou said, taking her hand.
Ignoring the fact he held her hand, Amaya said, "I am very glad to be out of there.. I'll just need some time adjusting to the move, you know.."
Kazou nodded. "I see, well if you get hungry, there's lots of food in the fridge. And If I'm right, I'm guessing you're vampire?" Kazou asked.
Amaya nodded.
"I am as well. There's a smaller refridgerator, next to the large one. It's stocked with blood. Feel free to have some whenever you please." Kazou said, and smiled.
"Well...I'm going off to bed." Kazou said, and kissed her hand.
He stood and left the room.
Amaya went through the bags of clothes she'd gotten. She hung up all the shirts and dresses she'd gotten and put away all her other things like underwear, bras, pants, skirts and socks away in the dresser.
Amaya found that her room was equipped with it's own bathroom.
She undressed, and entered the bathroom.
I need a shower.. She thought, sliding the frosted glass door shut.
She turned on the water. The hot water was refreshing.
Amaya tried to calm herself down, which showers usually did. It almost felt comforting.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:10 pm
[[Should I make a free kid that goes to the college as well? I was thinking of her liking Nori or Yuu.. confused ]]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:44 pm
Mimi walked in the front door she's gotten a wide selection of clothes. " Sorry for making you spend too much.." She smilied very content on what she got. She'd chosen a few short skirts, and shorts.. And some shirts up to just above her belly button, and some normal size shirts too. Some new under garments too. Actually a bit of gothic style. Including arm fishnets and such. " You've spend probably all your money, huh? Sorry again.." She ran upstairs to go fold and store her new clothes.
When she finished she walked VERY slowly to Nana's room. [ Nana? Was it? Or something else? -.-' ] Nana..? Are you mad at me?" She asked this beacause of the day before, when Nana looked at Mimi funny.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games