Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:57 pm
By this time Mello was leaning against one of the counters when Asako came back out, of course he noticed her get up right away. It wasn't something easily overlooked. "A... Asako? What is that -" He sounded quite surprised, his sentence trailing off into silence as to not offend anyone. Though the uniform was a nice touch to the place, he was almost laughing, "Uh, uh.. It's.. It suits you." He finally answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:59 pm
She was blushing. "It looks weird, doesn't it...?" She asked, looking down and to the side "I know it does... you don't have to try and be nice about it..."

"Now don't be silly. You look great! Right?" her question was directed at Mello.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:05 pm
"Yeah, you look great." He felt awkward agreeing with the lady, though she was right it didn't look half bad on Asako. "It'll just take some getting used too." Mello assured her, moving closer to her. "Though I can't say I really approve of it in this enviroment." He whispered lowly to her, it was true that it would attract some sort of attention.

"Apparently we're running low on some of ingredients in the kitchen." A tall waitress interrupted addressing Helen. "Should we place orders as soon as possible for some new stock?" She blinked as she looked over at the two others her boss was talking too. "Oh, hey, You're the newbie right?" She was smiling back at the other uniformed girl.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:09 pm
Asako just coughed at what Mello was saying.

"Yeah, I'll place the order as soon as I'm done here." Helen addressed the waitress' concerns. "Yeah, this is Asako. She's supposed to start in an hour or two, but she got here early, so I'm gonna let her start early."

Asako looked that the other waitress. "Uh...hi..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:17 pm
"Well, I guess I'll take a seat now then." He didn't take his eyes of Asako as he spoke.

The girl nodded back at her boss, "Oh! Have you given her the run about here yet?" She asked a little excited, "If you want I can quickly give her a run down of the place before she gets started."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:24 pm
She could feel his eyes on her and it made her slightly uncomfortable. "Run about?"

"If you could do that, it'd be a big help. I leave her in your capable hands." Helen said with a nod before walking off to place the orders.

Still red from everything that was previously said, Asako turned to look at her coworker. "Uhm.... As you know, I'm Asako... what's your name?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:28 pm
"My names Bridgette." She introduced herself shortly while holding a small tray and note pad at her side. "I'll show you around the place so you can get used to the set up around here. I see you've got company huh?" She noted in Mello's dirrection, who had quickly taken a seat at one of the tables.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:32 pm
"Uh yeah..." She said quietly and trailed off, not really wanting to say any more about Mello at the moment, since she was positive her blush monitor was out of wack. "So, let's have the grand tour then!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:35 pm
"Okay, You've already seen the back room, huh?" Bridgette pointed in said rooms dirrection. "The door next to it is to the kitchen, that's where all the stuff if made. Wanna take a look?" She smiled a little as she turned in the kitchens dirrection.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:37 pm
"Uh-huh... Yeah! Sure! Uhm, because I'm new here, what are my duties going to be...?" She asked as they headed towards the kitchen.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:39 pm
"Right," She opened the door and walked in. "You'll be doing some order taking and serving. Because you're new you'll only start with a few tables." The kitchen looked pretty busy with work, they continued on paying the two little attention. "Here we are, and then this place and the back room are connected." She pointed at a door near the back of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:41 pm
"Sounds easy enough," Asako said with a nod as she looked around the kitchen. "Yeah, I noticed there's also a bathroom connected to the back room..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:44 am
"The staff lockers are also in back, you'll probably get one by the end of today or so." Bridgette had moved back towards the door and held it open as she went back to the store front. "So you take an order, and in the kitchen there are the giant refrigerators; that's where you take any desert from back to the tables. The displays up front are for take home stuff. Oh, and you'll probably be asked to take some call orders as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 am
"O-okay..." That was a lot to keep track of, but she knew she'd get the hang of it soon enough. "Okay... so do I start now?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:25 am
"Of course." She smiled. "Go ahead and," Bridgette passed Asako her tray and an extra pad. "Take some orders."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games