Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 pm
(That vid was soo bada$$dude i loved it!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 pm
Raiden emerged totally and faced Rahenno, who was severly weakened and he walked to him, his omega sharingan activating. He makes rapid handsigns

"Kinjutsu: Body Control!"

The water in Rahenno's body would be completely manipulated and from the battle they had it'll be extremely difficult to escape now. His body would be motionless, and forced to walk over to Raiden, though no harm is intended at all

"Mr. Raikage...you wont be harmed, simply you come with me and we need to talk...kinda"

((pm me dude, your not gonna be killed or anything. I'll tell you wats to happen))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:52 pm
Oroami dove for Kit, his giant Shark teeth chomping away trying to tear Kit to pieces with every bite a small spike of water went flying out for Kit's legs.

(nice vid Kash, i wish there was a way to have like an anime of either our Gaia's or our RPC's that would be so kewl, damn you big buisnesses!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 pm
kit the philosipher
(...Seriously...Masumi we MESHED MINDS!!!! It gave me insight to everything he knows no portals involved....

I didnt auto learn anything ask Lenon for the details about the paper im done explaining it.)

Kit watched the claws come down on him. With his current chakra level he only had enough chakra for either on S ranked jutsu or 5 B rank jutsu. Making handsigns he quickly dove into the water. "Water transportation jutsu!" As he disaapeard into the water coming from the arms of the Sanbi he reappered a few hundred feet off.

(Do what you want test. I guess Oroami want sto kill me for good reason ^^ LOL can you get me outta here though?)

((yes, I can but first thing is first real quick. If you want me to defend you till u get out I can....but I wait for rahenno's reply, I seriously wont hurt him just....need him to come with me. I swear I wont kill him just yeah lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 pm
"Does this have to happen now?" Kit charged forward running at the speed of a fast gennin. Reaching the large shark like mouth he jumped up. Placing his hands on the sharks nose he kicked his legs up sending him hurling into the air.

(The sanbi...Is a turtle bro,...)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:55 pm
((If i was committed enough, I could make stick men videos and such, but that would take a long a** time))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:56 pm
((Sanbi...turtle turtle lol.

rahenno you post?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:57 pm
(turtle with shark Teeth, look at the pic and the description on Leafninja)

Oroami looked up and saw Kit high up, he then used a water spout to launch him towards Kit, making parts of the spout into spears with the wave of his claws, the spears went flying for Kit on both sides at a diagonal, only way was... down.

((Kit thats a double post, not allowed..)  

Havok-Trance

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:00 pm
Kashensu
((If i was committed enough, I could make stick men videos and such, but that would take a long a** time))

(holy s**t man! you are better then me! T.T)

katsuro sighed again as there was another fight going on. he then just waited and watch. should he help oroami and help the village out. or help kit and raiden that where assassins pals to him.  
((i made stick men videos along time ago....the only one i have no is old....like......incredibly so.....and its a repeat to my bro's old song.

HERE It is

))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

(opps sorry ^^)

Kit looked at the water spears coming down at him. His chakra slmot drained he placed his hands infront of him. Focusing what chakra he had left wind erupted from his hands and he felw down careful to dodge the spears and water attacks from the sanbi.

Landing next to Raiden Kit said. "Lets get outta here...I dont have anything left...." With a gasp he coughed and some blood came up in his hand. "You have him lets go now!"

(Raiden can rP me leaving with him cuz im logging crying byebii)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:02 pm
(LOL DSW time to make the desicion i told you about at the lake. Defying the ones you once knew to save the ones you now call brothers. ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:03 pm
((So lame,

Selling personalized vids (Picture, song, quotes) 2 K, look in main forum, posting it soon))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:04 pm
((got it, and I have rahenno , talkin to him in pm. I rp for kit and myself while this happens, but I ask all to wait till he says something))  

Shruikan Tenshi

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games