Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:59 pm
"Yes, hello younger sis. How was class?" asked Nightstar.

Lyra sat in the seat next to Flora and Azar. Lyra was eating a cholate cupcake.

Flora was eating some carrots.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:03 am
Wesely sat down with a sandwich jam pakced with various ingreidnets a far distance away from Nightstar and the ohters. He took small sensilbe bites from his dry and bland meal trying to set an exapmple for the others.

Toby walaked into the cafteria after droppig off his luggage in his room. He'd formed his walking into aid which allowed him to walk normally as he approached the other slowly. He was going to hate every moment with Nightstar and the others. He gripped his tray of chips hard.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:19 am
"Uhhh" she sighed and sat down next to Wesely. "Hi." she said and dipped her pretzel in Hommus. She was realived to have her necklace back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:04 am
Wesley looked up surpised a student wanted to sit besides him but he decided to go along with it. He averted his glance from the others to her. 'Hi' he muttured bitting into his sandwich.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:07 am
"Um im Maddie..." she said not knowing what to say and finished off her Hommus with a carrot.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:34 am
'I'm Mr Stone. The new English teacher. Nice to meet you Maddie' he added shaking her hand firmly and reaturing to the reamins of his meal. Trying so hard not to get it other him.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:02 am
Azar finished up the apple and began drinking his juice. He awaited Flora's answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:00 pm
Emerald wasnt hungry anymore. She pushed her plate aside.

Maya finished her apple and threw it into the trash.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:18 pm
"Oh, I haven't had class yet. But I do after lunch though. I bet I have different class times and such than you guys since I'm the only one with know powers in the Titans. Except for my father but still," sadi Nightfire.

"Big brother you shouldn't worry about not having any powers. You should be glad that your a Titans and you got family and friends who love you," said Starflower with her big cute smile.

Nightfire looked at Starflower and smiled towards her. She looked so much like mother and father more. While Nightstar just looks like their mom more and nightfire looks like their dad more. "Hm, your right kiddo. now eat your lunch," he said.

Starflower nodded adn said, "Ok." She than sat down and began to eat her mustard covered penutbutter sandwitch.

Then Nightifre sat next to her and began to eat his apple.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:35 pm
Voila finished 'dissecting' the mystery meat. She ate a few bites of it and paled at the taste. It was revolting. Voila sighed and dumped it out. "Well, at least it was interesting to look through."

Azar listened. "Who knows? You might have some similar classes." He shrugged. "The school's normal. Actually, I think most of the regular kids don't have powers. We might see you in some class."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:54 pm
"Azar is right. Casue most of these kids have both parents with powers and alot of them don't have any. Only the ones with one parent that has powers and none always end up ahving the powers. Specially in this school. And Starflower and I are one of them with powers. Your the one with no powers though but ahy not everyone needs powers to fight crime,"s adi Ngihtstar.

"Your right Nightstar, I got my pwoers until I was 6, so I almost didn't have powers beacuse both of my parents have powers," said Flora.

Lyra listened to them talk as she ate on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:02 am
((oh crap...spider robin i thought he was a kid.....crap.))

"Um......." she said he was a teacher what was she suposse to say 'Hello im Maddie and can you give me the answers to our next pop quiz?'

((hey if hes a tearcher why is he sittting with kids???))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 am
(He's not sitting with the kids, he was on his own until Maddie came. Teacher do eat in the caferia as well)

Wesley noticed how how uncomfrtable he was making Maddi and got up briskly. 'I have a class to prepare for see you later Maddie' he smiled and walked off.

Toby sat down by the Nightfire. 'Hey' muttured moddily. The last time he'd been with the Titans it was few weeks ago on his own mission and now he was here. Great.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:53 am
"OK then..." she said and got up. She had nothing to do until lunch was over so better spend it well. She got up and sat next to toby.

((Lets Try again! to make a friend.))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:55 am
Toby looked up at the girl besides him and looked down. His manners forced his head to move and smile weakly as he waited for the others reply to his arrival.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games