Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:05 pm
"I don't know anything about sharing a Warder," Kiae admitted. "Absolutely nothing, except tales of Rand al'Thor. And most of those are lies," she said with a laugh. "I'm not a woman that Bonds someone on a whim, or without a good reason. I want to help you - and yes, I want your help," she admitted. "But what I was hoping for was friendship."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 pm
"Did you not think I would want one as well?" he asked scandalized at the very thought of her not thinking he would want as much.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:10 pm
"As I said before - I believed I was regulated to acting bloodhound and bait," she said with a faint smile. "That was what you told your Aes Sedai, at least. For a moment I thought you were proud to be my Warder, and all that," she admitted, flushing slightly. "What was I supposed to believe? What am I supposed to believe? I hate the bloody word games other Sisters play, with everyone it seems," she added heatedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:13 pm
"Oh Light no, Kiae! I spoke with haste, not properly wording what I had said to Esole. I am proud to be your Warder. People do make mistakes when they talk," he said defensively. He tried to regain his composure by petting the cat.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:16 pm
"I do as well. Most of the time," Kiae replied, smiling at him. "At least Esole was calmed slightly by your hasty explanation - even I could tell that. And I'm used to people thinking me nothing more than a Healer, and occasionally a person," she admitted with a sigh. "Being useful is more than I'm usually taken for."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:22 pm
Ethin smiled faintly in return. "It does seem she was though I know she and I have quite a bit to talk about later. Perhaps I can correctly explain it to her then," he said slowly, hoping his inevitable conversation with Esole would be a long while from now. He was worried things might get out of hand.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 pm
"And I apologize for Healing you without permission," she added abruptly. "I don't normally do that."
She paused, and shook herself a little. "I am proud to have you as a Warder, Ethin. I think you'll be better than most. Maybe even on par with my over-protective Andurael," she said jokingly, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:31 pm
Ethin chuckled wryly. "Think nothing of it. I should thank you for doing so. I'd probably be lying down with a couple of broken ribs if it had not been for you," he said smiling, glad that he and Kiae had smoothed things over. "Speaking of Andurael, where is the fellow?"  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:32 pm
"I'm not sure," Kiae said, with a slight frown. "Busy with something, I think. Light knows where Andurael is - see? Even with traveling companions, I end up by myself, in a stable, with a horse and another stray cat," she said, a sad sort of smile appearing on her lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:35 pm
Ethin arched an eyebrow playfully. "So does that make me invisible?" he asked jokingly, trying to rise her spirits.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:37 pm
"I suppose it does," she said in mock thought, and grinned. "I suppose the fact you're sitting in the hay with me makes you a good Warder, if not a friend," she added, with a suddenly-bright smile at the thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:40 pm
Ethin grinned broadly, glad that things were going so well. "What better place than a stable to prove friendship?" he said happily. Peaking around the corner of the stall, he noticed another cat, this one a small kitten.
Instantly, he was beaming down at the little animal and was mewing at him trying to get it to come to him.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:43 pm
Kiae stared at him in shock, and then saw the kitten, a gray one. She began laughing, and bent over as she gasped for breath, tears in her eyes.
"I've never seen anyone so devoted to a cat!" she managed, sucking air into her lungs a few moments later. "Are you only like that with cats?" she asked through her laughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:58 pm
Ethin stared at her, laughing at her reaction. "I love any form of felines. Esole and I love the little animals, but she is not quite as crazy about them as me," he said, face flushing deeply as the cat sat on his lap.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games