Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:00 pm
Ryu blinked as he looked at his sis. "What is it?" He yawned as he was still drowsy. He took out some milk and poured it in a glass. He then put the milk away and started drinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:01 pm
"I can breathe underwater now!" She almost yelled. "Xantos sensei taught me how. Its a really cool jutsu."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:40 pm
Ryu choked on his milk. When he manage to stop choking, he looked at her in amazement. "Breath underwater?!!! Is that even possible?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:07 pm
knoking on the door nabuko said "hey ryu srry to bother you but were wating and i have a suprise for u guys at the grounds!!" said nabuko as he yelled then he ran back to the grounds.  

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:54 am
Ryu sighed as he heard his teammate. He cleaned his cup and put it away. He went to his room to get his stuff and then headed for the door. "Well I'm off. When I get back, you have to teach me the jutsu sis." He then ran out of the door and headed for Squad 2's training ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:55 pm
Shikana nodded, before deciding to return to her training grounds to. She grabbed her headband and ran out the door.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Reiko and Shikana returned to their house, and entered. Reiko sighed, and sat down on a couch. Shikana yawned, and walked over to her bedroom, and quickly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:05 pm
Teddy jumped off the piece of grass that he flew on to find Reiko and watched as it shrunk to its original size small. "Reiko you there," he screamed loudly as he began to knock on her door.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:12 pm
Reiko groaned, hearing teddy outside her door. Should she ignore him? or not? She sighed, standing up, and opened the door. "What is it teddy?" She asked. "Im not the hokage anymore. You should ask Hanzo if you need anything too big."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:25 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

A tall figure standing about 8 and a half feet tall walked towards the house, cloacked completely and a hood to boot, only a demonic looking mask showing. Zaboko looked around at the place, getting familiar to the area. He noticed Teddy and the former hokage there and slowly walked up to the two, not saying anything right away but stopped a few feet away from them.

((so you know, im in the puppet thats on the right lower corner))

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:36 pm
Teddy pulled his chainsaw blade out as he looked at Zaboko and then activated his Mangekyo Sharingan which were at Itachi's state. "Who are you and what the hell do you want," he said as he was ready for a attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:42 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

A deep laugh rumbled from the tall being. "All you need to know is I'm of leaf known as Zaboko. But activating powers like that you have to be going to kill" He rumbled as he rose a hand, leveling it with the man as an unseen pulse was released. The chainsaw, being made of steel and metal it would be magnetic, began shaking and slowly being forced downward as if it was being repelled away. "I can tell you I'm an ally, merely another Oinin of this village" He rumbled as the pulses stopped.

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Teddy Uchiha - Chuunin of Leaf
Sharingan User & Blood Manipulator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teddy looked at the man as he deactivated his sharingan and put the chainsaw blade back into his back. "Oinin, just like me not bad,"he said as he looked into the night sky and looked back to the puppet. "Tell me, I know you aren't the real thing, but who are you, I been dead for a year and have returned".

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
Total Jutsus: 81 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:57 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko tilted its head at first but spoke again. "My real identity is Haseo Shirogane of the Shirogane clan. Zaboko is what you see before you, but also my code name." The deep voice rumbled as the figure crossed its arms, bulking muscles showing with white looking skin under the moonlight. The glowing yellow eyes from the mask continued looking at Teddy. "I know your an uchiha after that appearance, but right now I'm only checking out the village" He said once more. He didn't feel like showing his real body right now, but soon Teddy will have his chance, for Haseo is still human at this moment and not a human puppet yet

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Teddy Uchiha - Chuunin of Leaf
Sharingan User & Blood Manipulator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teddy looked at him as he tried to figure out who was Haseo, Teddy was getting to old for this crap. "Never heard of Haseo or your Zaboko, are you new?" he asked as he looked away.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
Total Jutsus: 81 (Including Monthly Bonus)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff