Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zalaznick Valkyrie

Decisive Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:12 pm
Hello~
I'm a person? And I have interests. That was really vague.
I'm guessing you could call me a "budding pagan", since I've kinda always been interested but never really bothered to do any research into it until now. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if my two friends that are helping me are actually helping me or just screwing with my head. I mean, the books are helpful, but apparently there is something screwy going on that I don't know anything about. BUT it all seems very overdramatic in my eyes.
But anyway, I'm here to learn, and perhaps even get to the bottom of my friends problem and figure out whether or not it's some s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:06 am
Hello, I'm GM Phish. You can call me Mordechai, or Mord for short. I'm an Occultist, yes I said it, and my theology is Christian. I specialize in Alchemy (legit occult lab work, not turning yourself into 'metaphorical gold' crap.) and also the field of elementalism. (which I'm kinda paving, hoping it will have a place on the occult map in the future.)

If you would like to learn more about elementalism or begin to practice yourself, simply PM me, and I'd be glad to start you off. Mind you I only take 5 students at a time, and I currently have 4. I'll probably make a post about this elsewhere once more student positions open up.

Looking forward to networking here!  

GM Phish

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

R0BBERY

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 pm
Hello there, my name is Mike but you can call me Drama. I'm 13 years old and I love to learn about religion, paranormal activities, magick, and many other occult based things. I very much believe in God, and my religion is Christianity. I like to meditate and post in threads, so see you around in the forums!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:55 pm
... My name is Dwayne, and I'm 17... I've been a (Self-entitled) Paranormal researcher since the age of 12, When I first noticed a heavy amount of occult things happening in my house. (Take note that I knew about the things happening, just not in this huge of an amount.) Shadow MEN, (The evil form of shadow people,) Satyrs,Demons, and an um..... Succubi, That I summoned... Not to mention that I was practicing Magic(ka) at the time. I was meditating about 2 years after I realized the goings on in my house, that I became Possessed, I say that in italics for the reason that I had Some control over my body still, and felt all of the pain... Then at the age of 15 I found my sister playing with things not there, and started investigating around my house. I came to the conclusion that either someone was messing with me, or something was actually going on. That is all I'm discerning of my past, that's all you will get, unless I start talking about the occult things that have happened...  

Hells Brimstone

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:12 pm
Hells Brimstone
... My name is Dwayne, and I'm 17... I've been a (Self-entitled) Paranormal researcher since the age of 12, When I first noticed a heavy amount of occult things happening in my house. (Take note that I knew about the things happening, just not in this huge of an amount.) Shadow MEN, (The evil form of shadow people,) Satyrs,Demons, and an um..... Succubi, That I summoned... Not to mention that I was practicing Magic(ka) at the time. I was meditating about 2 years after I realized the goings on in my house, that I became Possessed, I say that in italics for the reason that I had Some control over my body still, and felt all of the pain... Then at the age of 15 I found my sister playing with things not there, and started investigating around my house. I came to the conclusion that either someone was messing with me, or something was actually going on. That is all I'm discerning of my past, that's all you will get, unless I start talking about the occult things that have happened...

sounds interesting cool  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:32 pm
neko-mata-01
Hells Brimstone

sounds interesting cool

Thanks... I guess?  

Hells Brimstone

Abstract_AfterLife

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 pm
hi my names coco its nice too meet you all, i like reaserching all types of alternative thought. cant wait to dig in and reaserch all these threads =^-^=  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:03 pm
hi im josh. im a very spiritual thinker and i lean more towords eastern spiritual ideals. i currently reseaching near death experinces.  

josh of earth2

Little Mothling

Feral Fairy

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:44 am
Hello!
I go by Vivian, but my Craft name is Pale-faced Owl (Pale Owl for short). I'm 17 years old I've been a practicing Pagan for 4 years, now, and my primary skills lie in the paths of Wortcunning and Divination. I have a talent at making poppets, as well, and use that in a lot of my magick work to help me channel energy and to visualize.
I'm currently integrating sorcery, or "low magick" into my studies in addition to the branches I have studied and wanted to study for a while now
(Voudou, the Romani traditions, Hinduism, etc). 3nodding

The deity I worship is Lilith - as a goddess and not as the demon she's been made into over time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:03 am
Hello.
My real name shall go unmentioned, but if you want to call me something in particular, my spiritual name is Raine.
I have come from many different beliefs,
starting with being baptized Christian, then going on to Atheism,
Agnostism, Laveyan Satanism, Traditional Satanism, Wicca
and now I am NeoPagan Satanist.
I share many views of both Wicca and Satanism.
I am 16 years old, 17 on December 24th.
I believe that every human is a spiritual entity,
it's just a matter of awakening that spiritual part that's up to the individual.
I am also a Sanguine and Psychic Vampire,
Meaning I draw energy from people through contact, and by drinking blood.
I am mostly Sanguine, though.

x-MistressMurder-x

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Ars Goetia

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:42 pm
Hello there! I was just allowed into the guild, and this seemed a great place to start! I read all the rules while stalking the forums earlier today. xwx;;

Name: Shelby
Spiritual Name: Tsuki (given to me at the same time of our accidental group formation by one of two accidentally appointed leaders)
Hobbies: gathering information on spirits, meeting new people, reading, writing, drawing, role play, meditating.

There. A lovely little info card. Just what everyone needs, right? I've left out my beliefs because I don't want to make you read a wall of text here. Maybe elsewhere. It's not too complicated, really. I just over explain everything and try not to leave out details.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:21 pm
hello everyone my name is phil and i'm 21 years old. i don't really have any one set of beliefs. i just study and try everything if it doesn't work i move on and try something else. i've experimented with almost every religion a little bit but haven't gotten into any particular one too much. i try to live life based on my own standards and not someone else's. only i know what is best for me. i believe that people don't need any person to go between them and this higher being. actually i believe that humans are gods and goddesses in their own right. i'm here to learn more bout how i can get in better touch with the god within me, meet people who are willing to help me on my journey for spiritual growth and to help those that i can with theirs.  

starchild_777

Marine-Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:59 pm
I'll try to make it short and sweet. I am a fledgling Pagan still trying to find my path. I intend to gather as much information as I can along my way. Maybe I can even share what I have already learned with others.

Religion: Agnostic/Deism

Beliefs: I believe that water is the source of all life, whether it be the primordial soup, or the watery solution (ambionic fluid) of the womb. All things need some fashion of liquid to live. To me water is the most simple and pure liquid. I believe that all things have a spirit/life source whether it be a rock or a tree. I believe there is a life there otherwise how can we say "it's dead" when it is gone or ground into a powder?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:15 pm
hi everyone. i'm yogurto & i'm a gay man in my early 20s. i've been interested in magic & the occult for a little over 2 years. i was one of those "fairy children" growing up for sure, & as i've grown into adulthood i've been seeking ways to incorporate my love of nature into a more structured spiritual path. that path has led me toward witchcraft, environmentalism, dream work, tarot, nutrition, meditation, chanting, & yoga.

i'm also interested in feminism & queerness as it pertains to spirituality, magic, the occult, etc. i suppose i'm most excited to talk with y'all about how gender & sexuality play a part in your spiritualities, if at all.

on a more mundane note, i'm also a distance runner, herbivore, & a lifelong lover of scifi & fantasy fiction. i listen to a lot of kate bush, bjork, & joanna newsom, & when i grow up i think i want to work in a library.

i can't wait to get to know all of you! hopefully this guild will bring me some new perspectives & encourage me to keep questioning & improving my spiritual self.  

Yogurto

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:28 pm
Yogurto
hi everyone. i'm yogurto & i'm a gay man in my early 20s. i've been interested in magic & the occult for a little over 2 years. i was one of those "fairy children" growing up for sure, & as i've grown into adulthood i've been seeking ways to incorporate my love of nature into a more structured spiritual path. that path has led me toward witchcraft, environmentalism, dream work, tarot, nutrition, meditation, chanting, & yoga.

i'm also interested in feminism & queerness as it pertains to spirituality, magic, the occult, etc. i suppose i'm most excited to talk with y'all about how gender & sexuality play a part in your spiritualities, if at all.

on a more mundane note, i'm also a distance runner, herbivore, & a lifelong lover of scifi & fantasy fiction. i listen to a lot of kate bush, bjork, & joanna newsom, & when i grow up i think i want to work in a library.

i can't wait to get to know all of you! hopefully this guild will bring me some new perspectives & encourage me to keep questioning & improving my spiritual self.

Welcome to the guild!  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces