Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:08 am
Jason looked up rolling his eyes dramatically at the chickens above who didn't dare to come down. He stepped forward coinciding with the echeo clunk of unaturally white stripe lights of above flickered on revealing a group of unpleasntly looking cheerful and well suited goones carrying unequually unpleasant sub machine guns weaving their way threw the crates. 'Crud' Jason muttured, of course he could have said something alot fouler but he a huge chunk of concentration foucsed on his would be killers. He grabbed thick collection of smoke pellets from his belt and smashed them down creating a thick smoke only the top crates were visable. Bullets were dispensed creating small sparks in the fog as Jason went for cover preparing his coutner attack. He slipped behind some crates kicking them down viscously on the group and stepping forward to take out the loners.

Robin gripped his fist impatiently. Jasons stupidty and recklessness had cost them time and was endagering finding the plasma. 'Come on. ' he muttured to Beastboy leaping down he formed his bo-staff crashing into a unaware goon. He leapt forward leaping from one to one taking them out of the game as quickly and as effectively as possible.

The last punk scuttled away in fear and ran into the shadowy reaches of the night. Damain turned round to find Batgirl was limping away slowly. No. He hurried after he not hesitaing to think. 'Come back !' he yelled pointlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:03 am
'I wacthed and was impressed with your performance. I'm intrigued to learn thier are two birds to contend with now but nevermind. The one who destroyed the ceiling appears quite and reckless and not as violent as the new one' he commented slowly his curisouty was sparked by these two teen vigilnates.

Batgirl slithered away the monstorous roar of the skeleton creature shredded her ears. She gasped horrifically as she charged into a cave through a small hole. However in reality she's just leaped through a window in warehouses puffing out smoke.

'Well I guess it's good your here for your team' Tim commented getting back to the computer. He needed to be ready for when the plasma arrived their was no room for anything except his best for this one.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Sparrow Girl looked towards Tim and said, "Yes, I'm back with the team and I'm by side now."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:10 pm
Amwolf stopped walking and turned his head towards the cat. "Well, I suppose I wouldn't mind a partner along even though I've been pretty much on my own. But still it would be nice to have company. Sow aht do you say boy," said Amwolf.

~~~~~~~

"Shut up Virgo," said Calypso.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:07 am
The smoke petrifed Batgirl even further as through her eyes she saw thick brimstone and the rocketing noises of the machine guns were demons roaring an ear splitting chant with no real tune to it. She huddled down behind some crates whimpering fearfully unsure what was happening to her and what would come about of the situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:46 pm
Beast Boy turned into a falcon and flew above the heads of the goons. He then dropped down in the form of a lion and landed on top of the unsuspecting goon. The goon let out a holler before Beast Boy silenced him with a battering paw to his head. He jumped away from the fallen goon and turned into a hummingbird to easily dodge the bullets. Beast Boy's feathers soon turned into a wolf as he resumed the form of a lion behind a goon to once again smash him over the head. This was going to have to made as quick as possible.

Reaper nodded his head. "Yes, those two birds are so alike, yet different. The violent one almost ended up killing the two birdies. A fitting death, caged in a building." He let out a rasping laugh in a sadistic amusement.

Zane's ear twitched. He was curious about this mission. A lot of interesting things happened in Gotham, but he had never been a part of it. However, Zane wasn't in the mood to follow anyone's orders and he assumed that this wolf wouldn't want to be equals on this mission. He sat down and asked, "What's in it for me? I know that you'll be getting something from your oh-so fascinating mission, but what I shall I get?" This might prove to be quite a nice time to earn some livings.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:44 am
The chilling and unatrual cracking of a nose caving in emminated from the goon which collapsed on the ground from Jasons violent lunge. He twirled his staff in his hand his anger boiling out. This was taking to long and the kept coming. As one goon approached he spin kicked him sending him rocketing into a crate and out for the count his smooth sub machnie gun slid across the floor to Jasons feet. No he couldn't not with how Batman felt. Above the goons who possessed a few brain cells began to firing from the baclonies suspsended from above as the smoke slowly cleared. It was six so far the rest were down on the floor. The bullets were coming in thick and fast as crates were desimated in the blink of an eye as other objects became riddle with fresh bullets holes. He had to fight fire with fire. No choice. He grabbed the machine gun the six standing togeother stupidly closely.

He aimed it taking points from other incidents where he seen a weapon similar to his being fired. He gripped the hilt and held the front with his spar hand and slowly and with great caution squeezed the trigger as thick torrent on bullets charged out of the weapon being sprayed at the goons, forutnately Jasons nerves and cuation knocked his aim of sufficently forcing the goons to reatreat and hide for cover in an above office cowering below. He should have stopped then he knew it but he the ante and the advntage he rocked the weapon from side to side forcing any goons he met on the ground to retreat for cover as the slowy backed away not becuase thye feared Jasons accuracy but they fact the weapon was purely designed for inaccuarate shooters and to annilhate anything in it's way. They took cover their crude melee weapons were no use as the scuttled out of the warehouse the courage blasted away as the disappred into the shadowy narrows only a few dared to remain taking shelter behind the left over crates and some in the office above. Finally the smoke dissapated revealing the full scale of riddled and spent bullets around Jason and where his spray had met crates and anything else. The finaly few goons backed away hands up surrending qucikly scuttling away. Jason dropped the smoking weapon panting with adreline as he brooded violently to take care of the goons in the above. He was shoot a line sucking upto the balncony.

As Robin disposed quickly as of the goons leaping from one to one using his gymastic feet he became cautious as bullets flew from above. Jason's recklessness had cost them dearly and was putting them in needless danger. As he disposed of an upcoming goon his suddenly notcied a hyper active jittery spark followed by the montinous and loud ruckus of a weapon being fired from below followed yelps of where the sparks had meet flesh. As the smoke disappated the goons screaming a retreat and fleeing Robin approached the sparks soucre to find an stunning scene. Jason was brandishing a weapon, this was wrong what was he doing ? and what had gone through his mind ?. This was clearlt wrong Batman had surely stressed never to use weapons. Robin followed suit shooting a line he landed on the balcony. He really wanted to let loose on Jason but their was no time..he clenched his fists trying to contain the fury which was going to burst out of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:22 am
Batgirl covered her ears firecly as she tired with so much desperation to shield her ears from the monstrous roars and screeches from the demons behind her cavey hideout. She crouched down tears gushed out of her squinted eyes as she whimpered weakly. 'Please please..' she whimpered. 'Robin..please' she coutinued tearfully.

'Indeed. What was your opinion on the second one ?' Shade enquired intiruged deeply by Reapers findings. He hadn't expected to have found two birds and was intrigued to know where he'd come from. This could effect his plans deeply.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:32 am
"Oh, my head," as Sparrow Girl said only to herself. But she tried not to let the pain bug her for her mother needed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:00 pm
Beast Boy let out a yelp, shaking his head. What was Jason playing with? Guns were dangerous to use as stray bullets could easily hit your teammates. He didn't have time to think about it as speed was of the essence for the moment. He turned into an eagle and quickly flew up on to the balcony. In a way, it was good that animals couldn't speak in human languages. Otherwise, Beast Boy would've been too tempted to yell at Jason.

"The birdy we weren't expecting..." Reaper thought back to the battle. "The two of them don't know each other as they were nearly fighting when I got there. The birdy's suit looked like the one from the old newspapers. Batman's old sidekick... What was his name? Well, whatever, he left. I assume he left before you got into town. The birdy seemed to think more than the reckless one. Definitely more cautious."  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:36 am
She had no choice. The demons would find her is she stayed her. She needed to make a ran for it and hide somehwhere else. She got up straggering weakly as she removed moved towards a small opening slight in the cave wall which was actually a door she slightly nudged open to reveal the tattered warehouse that lay in front of her. To her it was a cave which reaked of fresh flames. She slowly staggered across the room to what to her looked an cave exit was actually a smashed window. She crept slowly muting her whimpering. She had to be a brave girl if she wanted to survive.

'Indeed his was an anomally but an inrituiging one.' a ligth buzzing emmianted from Shade. It was his blasted primitive celluar device again. He flicked it open with much distate, he only possesed one of these crude device purely for commincation purposes. A crackly voice spoke to him hurridly. 'What ?, how ?' Shade growled in a demanding tone. He shut the phone down firmly a look of displeasure screwed on his face. 'The birds will have to wait for now. I've recieved so must displeasing news about my prisoners' he coutinued.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:17 am
Jason kicked the office door without reagard as the thugs began to scuttle out of the window the younest of the six remained branding a small glinting knife a look of confidence on his face. Jasosn grinned twirling his staff in fingers he signaled the thug forward. The thug charged at him with no regard for his surroudings as Jasons simply swerved to the side the thug went crashing other the side of the balcony landing on a crate literraly hanging by a thread with a painfurl snap crashed to the ground ubeknown to a wandering Batgirl.

Damian peeped his head around the door to see Batgirl wandering bellow a crashing crate. He leaped out cacthing Batgirl he proppeled them both out of harms except for the calf of Damains left leg which scraped with a piece of stray wood. The skidded along the along the floor to a stop. Damian quickly assessed the situation seing the bulltets sprayed other the floor and the crate, obviously they were under attack. He pulled his blade for any upcoming attackers. He leapt his blade ready defending Batgirl.

Jason stepped forward seing the rocketing swirl emerge from under the crate. Batgirl ?, the guy with the blade had to be her kidnapper he shot a line up as he swung down kicking the armed masked stranger taking out for the count as he crumpled to the ground with a slight grunt. He landed with grace as he approached Batgirl. 'Batgirl..?' he exclaimked confused. He glanced up at the crate revealing the plasam packs Tim had been going on about. 'Hey Titans boys your plasamas in the crate' he yelled leaning down to examine Batgirl.

Robin glared as Jason he anger had reached it's maxuim capcity. Jasosn stupid and reckless behaviour was getting out of hand. He glanced down to see.. Batgirl ?, it had to long, he hadn't seen her since. He stirred his thoughts away from the occurance of the past to see she was looked unwell and who was the armed stranger wearing a Robin tunic ?. He turned to Beastboy making his objective the plasma. 'Come on' he muttred leaping down to the crate the goon groaning as he lay in the mess. He scooped out the plasam breathing a sigh of relief. Though this didn't distract from his anger as Jasaon and his worry for Batgirl. He knelt down besides her panick setting in. 'Batgirl ?' he asked cautiously.

Jason stepped back opening a com with Tim. 'Tim we have the plasma. Get ready i've found Batgirl I think she may have been drugged. Get some medical supplies ready and prepare the cells. I'm brining a prisoner back' he coutinued hearing the disant wail of sirens. He tapped his utility belt summoning his bike.

Robin glanced up as Jason. Looking at the swordsman he'd taken out. 'Why are we taking him back ?' he demanded with solemenm inpatience. He was now getting sriously tired of Jasons reckless and out of control behaviour. He gripped the plasma tightly it was thier only hope for Starfire.

'He may know something about where Batman is and two we have no time to interogate him here. I'll take him on my bike. Take Batgril and be careful' he warned strictly seathing the boys blade and scooping him up. He hurrided outside to the freshly started and place him on his bike. He would wait for the others to make sure they got off Ok with Batgirl.

Robin looked down his hands shaking with rage. He was getting tired of Jason. They'd get back to the cave and they were gonna sort things out. He picked up Batgirl activating the com to his bike which raced towards his location. He place Batgril gently in front of him on his bike placing his helmet on he went to Beastboy handing him the plasma. 'Fly back to the entracne we came with the plasam. Keep it safe and hurry. The doors will open for you on entrance' he added making his way back his bike he opened up a link with the cave. 'Tim i'm sending Beastboy ahead so look out for a green animal entering through the dumpster entrance' he said firmly revving his bike along with Jason they raced back to the cave.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:25 am
Batgirls visosn became weak and blurred as it slowly faded away she drifted in uneasy sleep her eyes barred shut. She muttured inadiable babbled in her sleep as she becmae loose and flexiable while still keeping a unatural firm grip on the dart.

Tim recived the messages the brief smile which lite up on his face was exitnguished quickly with the omen of Batgril being found and a prisoner. What had happened out thier ?, well at least the plasan had been found as was ready for use. He looked other at Sparrow girl as he made his way towards the medical supplies. 'Your frineds going to be fine their on their way back' he muttured grabbing some bandages.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:05 am
Sparrow Girl smiled towards Tim and said, "Thanks, and I'm glad Unlce Beast Boy bad father is alright."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:12 am
"Well, all I can say you'll be gaining a new friend and maybe some food along this mission. For I'm on mission on searching for my sister," said Amwolf. "Oh, and by the way my name is Amwolf my friend," he said with a bow. "And yours?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games