Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:18 pm
Mori looked from Kreena to Kazuo, how she was blushing, and how he still looked crushed.
Kazou sighed and closed his eyes, trying to push inappropriate thoughts of Kreena out of his mind.
She looked even more beautiful as a woman. But he could not be with her. Host club rules.
"Okay, whatever." He said to Travis, wiping his eyes free from any tears.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:42 pm
Mayumi was currently sitting in her first period, feeling more lonely than she ever had.
Being away from him was almost physically causing her pain. Her stomach was at unease; she felt shaky.
There was less than ten minutes left of this class.

Ten minutes.. ten minutes until you can see him again. Even if it'll only be for a few minutes.
The instructor's voice seemed to drone on; Mayumi hadn't seemed to hear a single thing he'd said the whole lesson.
Was it always going to be like this? Maybe once he'd let her get closer to him.. it would be so bad?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:15 am
Travis couldn’t calm his leg down under the desk. The longer the class went on the more unruly it became. Why wouldn’t it stop shaking? Maybe if he got up and walked for a bit it would stop. How much left was there anyway?

Stupid school…shouldn’t have come in the first place…Travis grumbled mentally. He drummed his thumb against the desk to distract himself. He could do this…he could do this…
Mayumi came to mind-it had to be the hundredth time that day.
It equally both calmed him and set him farther on edge, placing him back to where he started.

He wanted to see her.

Stupid girl making me feel this way. This is retarded. When is this class over?! Travis watched the door impatiently.
His leg acted up again-her face never dissolving from his mind.
Maybe he could convince her to skip the rest of the day with him-it wouldn't be hard, she would do anything for him.
No, stop. Don't think like that you idiot, just leave her be..leave her alone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:01 pm
[[ lol ish k i to died for a period of time and same it was me, and school damned civics>.<]]

Suko walked over to ethan and ruffled his hair up," Hha of course i am silly." He said but her was anxious on the inside. He turned to the nurse," Um and no i havnmt had my blood drawn since i was really young, and i dont rememeber what type i am," He said with a small laugh as he tried to cover his anxiousness.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:41 pm
A loud buzzer sounded, signaling that first period was over. There'd be about five more minutes until another sounded, meaning it was time to get to your next class.

Mayumi was at the door before any of the other students had even gotten up. As she got out into the hall, her mind was set on one thing. That thing of course, was Travis. What else would it be?
When she was on the main hall, she remembered the hallway his last class was on. She stopped at the beginning of it, waiting to see him.
I can't stand being away from him. Let alone sit in a class room full of boys who are no longer attractive.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:50 pm
As soon as class ended Travis shot up and ran out of the room, he heard various whispers and murmurs by the students he passed.
“Where’s the fire?” One remarked.
“What’s his deal?” Another asked. “Looks like someone had to take a leak real bad” Was the last one he heard before he was out of earshot of them all.

Huh, I have no idea what that class was even about…I don’t think I paid attention to even a second of that lecture.
Mayumi was waiting for him at the end of the hall. Travis took his time to walk over to her, his eyes never leaving hers. It was useless. No matter how hard he tried to fight it, it was like fighting against a magnet. The longer he stayed away from her, the stronger the pull when he did see her again. Looking at her his earlier thought of ditching seemed less absurd.
When he stood in front of her his eyes drifted to the floor, “Uh..hey…” Travis mumbled.
“Were you waiting for me?” He asked, even though he knew the answer.

haruxxx
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:51 pm
Chibi Austyn
[[ lol ish k i to died for a period of time and same it was me, and school damned civics>.<]]

Suko walked over to Ethan and ruffled his hair up," Haha of course i am silly." He said but her was anxious on the inside. He turned to the nurse," Um and no i haven't had my blood drawn since i was really young, and i don't remember what type i am," He said with a small laugh as he tried to cover his anxiousness.

Ethan smiled, not feeling sick anymore. but he knew that he had lost a large amount of blood.

"alright then please sit here.." the nurse pulled out a chair for Suko to sit on." She pulled out a longer rubber rectangle and wrapped it around his arm, right above his elbow. she pulled out a needle and slowly stuck it in his blood.
Dark, thick blood slowly started to fill the small container connected to needle. She pulled the needle out and clean up.

Then she walked over to a machine and put the conantier inside. The machine moved it all around and, by itself, pulled a smaple from it then the computer next to it turned on with all sorts of numbers ans letters on it. The nurse looked over it and scanned threw it carefully.

"hmm...amazing. seems like you have the same blood type as Ethan-san." she turned to suko and smiled,
"ethan is very lucky to have such a great friend like you." the nurse chuckled.
"ok ethan can you sit up for me? and suko come sit here next to ethan, this should only take a little while."

Ethan sat up and the nurse attached a needle into suko's arm again, except it connected to a bag. after a moment the bag was filled.
"there we go. You can rest on the other bed over there, you might be a little woozy." then the nurse conected the bag to ethans arm, slowly the blood was rushed into his body.

"thank you sensei, thank you monitor-sama."
Ethan smiled, very grateful.

[[kay, i dont really know how doctors do these things, so i just kinda made it up. lol.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:06 pm
[[OKay this is urgent this might be my last rp for like a week or 3 lol um im grounded failed civics > sad um ya so aniki i leave u in charge of suko kk you can do whatever you want to him as long as he doesnt die and when i say whatever i mean whjatever get creative lol ]]

Suko stood and for a secon felt light headed. He stumbled /walked to a cchair and pulled it up besides ethans bed. "Nah im alset here sensi," He said and gave a grin and then turned toward ethan. "Get better soon okay i dont wanna miss to many classes ," He said with a small chuckle and then the amount of blood taken from him finally got him and he laided his head down on ethans bed and wrapped his arms around it before falling into a semi concious / uncooncious sleep next to ethans arm.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:39 pm
The nurse took no notice to how Suko was feeling, since he was already so pale. She was never good at observing things, espically with people. She didn't even guess that Suko was a vampire. If she knew would she had still taken his blood, after knowing what happens when a human's blood gets mixed with a vampires.

Ethan smiled and ran his fingers through suko's hair. As Suko's blood went into ethan he felt strange. but the feeling soon faded. He suddenly felt more one with suko, it was just proably his imagenation, but it felt to him as if their hearts were beating as one.

[[ok no probelm : )hehehe]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:47 pm
Mayumi felt her heart beat more frantically as Travis emerged from one of the classrooms. His pace was quick, as he came toward her. When he was close enough. Mayumi took a step forward and wrapped her arms around his chest, her face buried against it.
"I suck at life. I can't stand being away from you for longer than one class period." Mayumi muttered, looking up at him. A smile broke across her face.
Just seeing his face... it makes me feel like I'm on some high.
"I wouldn't believe you if you said you didn't feel the same way." Mayumi said, biting her lip.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:58 pm
Travis stood rigid, his breaths coming shallow.
He still wasn’t used to her being so close…anyone being this close.
Intimacy was a luxury he was slowly forgetting over the years. Now, he had to relearn to be warm, to be kind, to be…well, human… as human as any werewolf could get, at least. Continue in the path he thought he most undoubtedly was heading, to let go of everything that screamed no and just for once let things be, what they may, whatever the cost.

The cost…Travis thought, when..if something goes wrong.
Travis drug in a deep breath, taking in that lovely scent he had grown to crave.
Her warmth rivaled his own. He looked down into her eyes, searching again.
“You don’t suck at life. I suck at life…” Travis corrected. His hand rose and rested awkwardly on her back with the least amount of pressure as possible.
“I think I’m skipping the rest of the day. School isn’t all its cracked up to be. Uh..are you…enjoying your school experience?” Travis asked, choosing his words with care.
Any way he looked at it, he thought he sounded dumb. Would she pick out the invitation he was extending her, without him having to say it?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:23 pm
Smiling, Mayumi responded with, "If you're implying 'Ditch with me' then no school's not going well. So we should just.. well leave. Or.. find somewhere to hide out the rest of the day.. since home for me isn't all that close." Mayumi released her hold on him, letting her arms fall to her sides.
Would this needing of him die down? If not.. Mayumi's parents wouldn't be upset from the fact her grades would be poor from missing the lectures. They might even go so far as to take her out of this school and send her off some where else.
Oh my gosh.. that'd suck. I'd kill myself if I couldn't see him.

"I don't see how you suck at life either." Mayumi added.
Another bell sounded, signaling they had less just a minute to arrive at their next class.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:49 am
“If…you want. I mean, I can’t stop you if you came.” Travis said with a smirk, teasingly.
He started to walk away when that annoying bell rang again. He walked slowly wondering where they should go. “My…house...isn’t anything special.” He checked it off of the mental list that was slowly forming.
“Town, maybe?” He asked turning to look at what Mayumi thought of it.
What are you doing Travis? This isn’t some sorta date or anything…just two people deciding to ditch at the same time. So what if I convinced her to ditch…

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:28 pm
[[hey i'll be gone all weekend. im going to an anime con. C: see you guys ! <3]]  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:32 am
Domonique sat in his class and watched a small fly hover around the classroom and he smiled when the class pet snake, Lukie, snapped it up. He then sat back and watched the clock and wasted his time fiddling with a large white feather. The teacher noticed his boredom and asked him to recite the exact page and paragraph in the book the class was reading. Domon sighed and picked up his book, stood, and read the page. When he was done he sat right back down and leaned back in his chair to stare at the clock agin.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games