Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:39 pm
Username: pirate_king999
Rp name: Ruuko Renigu
Elements?: water, fire
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) every day
Why do you want to join the leaf? cause they kick a**

How can you better the leaf village? i make weapons that are versitile for many use's and styles

Give an Rp example: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=188767  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:08 am
i need a naruto rp sample  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DiddlingDoodler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 am
Username: KyuubaInuzuka
Rp name: Inuzuka Roslin
Elements?: Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: Inuzuka
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: None
Activity: (how often you are online) Every Day
Why do you want to join the leaf? Konoha seems like one of the villages where you'd least expect to find trouble; it's peaceful.

How can you better the leaf village? I want to become a tacker so that maybe I can reduce the amount of Nuke-Nin that happen to be from Konoha.

Give an Rp example: Roslin crept through the trees, her eyes, slitted and dark, intent on the disturbed grass beneath her. She moved slowly, quietly, and made no sound or disturbance, as if she herself were one of the very shadows that lay near hidden beneath the leaves of the trees around her. Distantly, she was aware of Haiirote's dull grey fur brushing her thigh, but knowing that the wiry wolfhound was also intent on the track gave the brunette some peace, allowing her to focus on the grass. Several yards ahead a quick, near silent breath was sucked in and, with practiced ease, Roslin froze as did Haiirote beside her. She had found her target. Looking to her side, she found that the wolfhound's eyes were on her and as she looked to him, their eyes locked. Moving as one, handler and dog crept around a small ridge and froze again. Below them, frozen himself against the rock face, was their target. Drawing her hand up the length of Haiirote's paw for reassurance, she drew in a breath and leapt down the rocks, with the hound behind her, until she was crouched just above the man. At this point, Haiirote split away from her, his tail wagging, and he bounded into the narrow area until he came to a stop in front of the now startled man. Friendly and kind, Haiirote cuddled close to the man and the man played with the dog in response, cooing and laughing quietly, until his shout went up and he kicked the hound away, doing his best to wipe away the urine on his thigh, but failing miserably. Thanking the dog silently for remembering to mark the man if he should run, Roslin, bunching the muscles in her legs, dove into the gorge, slitted pupils thin with excitement, and landed before her target, Haiirote by her side, now snarling, to face their target.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:52 pm
do you mean tracker? anyways accepted, post a profile  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:31 am
((THe entire Akatsuki team is away in the grass should we attack now?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:43 pm
no  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DiddlingDoodler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Eh he, sorry. Next time I'll go back and read over my spelling before I post. But yes, I meant to say Tracker.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:05 pm
smile  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mad Reporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Username: Dominx of xv
Rp name: Uta Yuki
Elements?: wind and music
Bloodline/Clan?: Uta Clan (specializes in music)
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes i have
Demon?: nope
Activity: (how often you are online) once a week
Why do you want to join the leaf? it's the best village ever and i know it by heart

How can you better the leaf village? by being a good ninja or making a bakery for randomness

Give an Rp example: I am Uta Yuki, the silent poet of the village of the leaf, born in the village hidden in the snow  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:18 am
if you only are on once a week, i wouldn't suggest joining, because things move faster than that. also, i need an actual rp sample.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:08 am
Username: Jwalker67
Rp name: Auron WolfFang
Elements?: Fire and Wind
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum?: Absolutely, I would be quite lost if I didn't read it.
Demon?: God I wish I had one
Activity: (how often you are online): Every day
Why do you want to join the leaf? It seems like my character would fit more into this village. Plus I would make a great and active addition to your village.

How can you better the leaf village? Like I said, I'm very active on Gaia so I will most definitely be on about two or three times a day. In addition I will make a very good ninja warrior, maybe one of your best (but i am sure many people have made that claim). But the question you are asking seems a bit well....broad to me and it is hard to answer. I guess the best answer would be that, whatever needs improving in this village, I will work towards.

Give an Rp example:
Auron WolfFang bent down towards the dirt, and stared at the human made tracks. By the sheer of look of them he could tell that they were fresh, made only a minute or two ago. He was close to his quarry. Jumping on the branch of a tree, he glided across from tree to tree, not making a sound,careful not to alert him to the enemy. Finally Auron saw him, and stopped on a branch above him. Thankfully, the enemy was not alerted to his presence. Clearly this thug was no jounin. Just by looking at this man, Auron began to be filled with rage. Within that mans possession, was his families life earnings, which was located on the bag strapped to his back. How dare he break into a Wolffangs house and steal there possessions. Such an act will result in one punishment for this man. Auron watched quitely as the man made camp. Even if the man looked in Aurons way, he would only see black. His families traditional black clothing made sure of that, it blended in perfectly with the night. Even though he couldn't see Auron, Auron could see him. His Night Sight ability, allows even the darkest enviroments to be illuminated to his eyes, making him the perfect nocturnal predator. Finally, the man walked into position and Auron struck. With one katana in hand, Auron dropped from the branch and swung his sword. Though Auron will it, there was no pain for the man. The thugs head rolled across the ground as his body fell. His katana dripped with blood. Picking up the bag, he headed home. Now maybe his mom and sisters will stop crying.

(Note: If I am accepted, and if it is not to much trouble, please PM me if you accept me)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:14 pm
accepted, and i'll send a pm  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:29 am
Username:Zaphiakel
Rp name: Tadashi Uchiha
Elements?:Fire
Bloodline/Clan?:Sharingan
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yes
Demon?:None
Activity: (how often you are online)As much as I can probably daily or at leas four times a week.
Why do you want to join the leaf?
Well it seemed to make the most sense because of the fact that I have the Sharingan and I wanted my element to be fire from the get go. I've also heard a lot of good things about this village.
How can you better the leaf village?
Well I have a very active imagination when it comes to fighting so I would have some really good combat roleplays.
Give an Rp example:
Tadashi was in the shadows of the forest being careful to avoid the light of the moon makeing sure to stay unseen from the enemy ninja squad he was tracking. "Okay there are four of them and they have no idea that I'm hear well then I have a good plan for this" wispered Tadashi to himself. "Okay now for my preparations. First, Sharingan" after he wishpered his eyes flared with a small spike of pain and then he could see them even in the darkness of the forst. {color=red] "Okay now for the last one. Kage bunshin no jutu." Then with a poof of smoke six clones of Tadashi apeared all with grins on there faces. " You all know the plan get ready" All six clones each took out three Kunai knives. They put one in each hand and on in there mouths. "All set now? Fine then. Scatter." All the clones instantly disappear with out the slightest sound. Now just to give them the time to get into position. Time for me to get read as well." Tadashi thoughts ran through his head while he pulled out his own Kunai and readied for the assault. " Okay now for the signal. They should be in position by now. Kage bushin no jutsu" This time a single clone appeared then disappeared. In a flash all the clones and Tadashi him self launch at the sleeping squad from all directions. Perfect my plan was flawless. Tadashi was beaming with confidence as he and and his clones sliced down the sleeping squad. The blood of the younger ninja sprayed across his face and he knew they were dead. "I'm way to good at this." In an instant all of his clones popped into smoke. "What the hell happened?" Then he noticed the block of wood on the floor were the squad leader would have been. "That's not good" He turned around and could see the Squad leaders chakra with his Sharingan but then his Chakra dropped like a stone. " What the heck just happened?" He looked his around again and saw three more sets of chakra that he recognized as his teammates "O great time to get all chewed out." The three chakras closed on his location and he sat down ready for a lecture. "Hey sensei how you doing?" said Tadashi with a chuckle. "Tadashi what did I tell you about rushing into a fight by yourself? Just because you have the Sharingan doesn't mean you'll win every fight they can be beat remember that. And further more ...." Tadashi raised his hand in the middle of his sensei's lecture. "Umm Sensei can we umm save the lecture for when we get back to the village I kinda don't want to stay in enemy territory?" His sensei gave him a dirty look for interrupting his lecture but he knew he was right so couldn't help but smile. "Well Tadshi for once your right lets go." Tadashi stood up and the four ninja dissapeared and head home for there village.

Hope you like the rp biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:46 am
you'll probably noticed I messed up but I meant ready no read in my rp sample sorry  

Zaphiakel

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games