Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:08 am
A water clone of Oroami smiled at Alicia "Nice to see you again Alicia, but the real me is in Snow fighting with Neska, and the Doubles, many people have left me and Kkenru to fight alone, I would appreciate your help."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:57 am
"Sure i will go to the Snow...i haven't fought in a while." She then exploded into a cloud of purple and pink butterflies.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:11 am
Oroami smiled "My father always said that this Generation was much more wild than the last," The clone laghed and waited, in his head he craved for more chakra.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:42 pm
Minutes later the clone entered the room once again, holding the body of Kit, "I am sorry for your death Kit, but atleast i get some kind of reward to save my village." Oroami set the body on a table in a back room, he began to extract the chakra from Kit's body, he noticed the bloodline of kit, and quickly worked to extract it as well, heplaced the Ranmaru Eyes into a jar, and extracted the elemental chakra, fire and Earth, Oroami implanted the chakra within himself and began to smile, he was now extremely strong.

Oroami began to feel his strength and speed raise as the chakra rushed through his system. Now with the Chakra of himself, three other kages and the Sanbi. the Clone made a seperate clone to replace him and then disappeared leaving behind the jar. The new clone created a water clone as well and gave the clone the jar with the Ranmaru eyes and sent him to cloud to get them implanted.  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:36 pm
Kit walked up to the office andknocked once agin on the door.After the knock he enterd without really waiting for permission to come in. "Mister kage dude whatever...Im bored can we do something......"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:39 pm
Oroami laughed "just call me Oroami, how about you learn some jutsu from me," Oroami said smiling.  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:44 pm
Kit smiled at the thought of training. He bowed and said. "Sure thing gramps." Letting out a slight laugh. he remained in his bow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:46 pm
Oroami frowned "I'm 19, how am I a gramps."  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:49 pm
"I dont know just because" Letting out another laugh Kti asked. "Were to Oroami?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:52 pm
Raising his eyebrow slightly Oroami sighed "my house, for a taijutsu analysis, then a taijutsu test."  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:59 pm
"Then ill meet you there!" Kit smiled and ran through the door. His excitment making him slightly lighter and faster.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:00 pm
laughing, Oroami disappeared.  

Havok-Trance

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:11 pm

Zeno slowly approached the building that apparently was where the Mizukage resided. He lifted his finger up to Tetsu's beak and he nibbled on it, just before 'POOFING' away. Zeno then turned his attention back to the doors of the office; he then knocked slightly and awaited permission to enter.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:20 pm
The clone left in the building laughed as Zeno was sucked in through the ddoor, "that never gets old."  

Havok-Trance

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:24 pm

Zeno rolled into the office as he was sucked in through the door. He used his knees as supports to catch himself just as he came close to ramming into the Mizukage's desk, making him groan in quick pain. He stood up, dusting himself off, and looking at the clone. "I've come to speak to the Mizukage about joining this...nghh...village.." He mumbled as he clutched his side, a slight burning pain moving through it. His palm suddenly glowed a bright green and the pain within him dissapeared.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games