Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:35 pm
((i let the cloud ninjas and you out since i want to be alone with the hokage))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:40 pm
((im not quite ready to leave yet. but i will only interfere if i see fit.))

Jedi turned to normal and stood on his dragon. "settle down, if i need to fight anymore then i will end it with your special power my good companion." The dragon was disappointing. but didn't speak.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:48 am
the wind had another secret it carried liquid acid in its breeze..... this fell on the metal dome making it deform and melt...... Raito then jumped behind sengetsu and stood there "dont blast me then".....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:49 am
((Ok the metal is made from Mikyo's special living metal which is 100 times stronger than steel...I don't think your acid would melt it. But I'll play by.))

The metal dome was slightly damaged, its outside slightly scratched though not a lot thanks to its indestructible nature. Suddenly the dome was surrounded by a wave of pure concentrated fire. It then exploded outwards, catching the wind and blowing it away and utterly destroying it with its sheer power. The flames continued to explode outwards towards everything around the metal dome within its radius, in a wave of pure destruction. Katon: Gouka Hataka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Hellfire Clap)  

iZann

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:05 am
(Ah bappi...I think you and Zann shouldn't be fighting...)
Xantos saw the ghost fly towards, him, so he sidestepped and saw it going towards the barrier. He dug in his pack real quick, pulling it out a needle, then injecting orion's arm with it.
"This is a poison neutralizer, it stalls any poison for a day, but that should be enough time to get you back to Reiko."
He placed his palm on the ground, summoning a medium sized warrior toad, small enough to fit inside the barrier, it drew a large katana and readied for the next attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:19 am
((seriously i hate you guy's with you metal usage damn you))
Raito watched as his plan failed "sigh".... Raito swiftly did some hand signs and shouted "Kaze Toku: Wind Shield" and started spinning a shield around him this wouldnt protect him but would stop any serious injuries..... Raito after the attack had stopped jumped out of the fire with his arms face and legs a little burnt "sigh i hate fighting you metal user's you cant break through it oh well...." Raito then covered himself with his million little blades which now could clearly be seen as petals "see ya Zann" the petals and Raito dissolved away.....  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:12 am
((I know I was going to leave on the next move anyway...
Btw I can get Orion's poison out, providing you let me uh, maul his body a little. No I'm not gonna kill him.))

The fire around the metal dome died down, and the dome transformed back into the normal shape of Zann's arm. He glanced around, seeing Orion on the floor writhing in pain. He knew that with his clan's abilities he could remove the poison, but he won't do it unless Hokage said so as it required...different procedures.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:17 am
futashi walk up to zann and look at his metal arm. "so hows that arm?" he asked him.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:34 am
Zann put his hand on his now slightly damaged automail.
"It is a curse and a gift at the same time. Curse as I can never feel anything with it again, and gift as it is now a powerful weapon." Zann then turned around to the fight,
"We shouldn't stay here any longer cuz this is no longer our business--let's head back." Zann trudged forwards in the snow, heading back to Cloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:44 am
he nodded his head and followed zann to cloud.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:45 am
((I hate it that there's nothing to do in Cloud but you have to go back anyway))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:37 am
Drake jumped in from the hole the giant snake left behind. "Sensei. You alright?"  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:58 am
"Drake, careful of the barrier! You'll be fried to cinders if you touch it!" Xantos called from inside the barrier that contained he, Orion, and the samurai ghosts.
"s**t, did anyone see where Zeramaru went?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:25 pm
Kit was long gone and back t cloud.

((Sorry for not posting so im just going to leave..lol))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:47 pm
The exploding wind clone was still carrying Orion when he was injected. Since he wasn't in pain anymore, he got off of the clone's back. He pointed towards Zeramaru, and as soon as he did, a one of the exploding wind clones lunged towards him, and exploded within a few feet of reaching him.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff