Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:12 pm
he cringed as a muscle in his stomach jumped "alright, elevator it is"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:03 pm
Rose noticed the cringe, "Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!" She said as she helped him to the elevator, pressing the button.

((Notice i did not leave you this time!! lol))  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:36 pm
as they were standing in the elevator he dropped his act and turned to Rose and gently pushed her against the wall and started kissing her  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:55 pm
Haseo took Rose by surprise as she hit the wall of the elevator. She kissed him back, wrapping one arm around him gently. The other was gently around his back.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:17 pm
the elevator dinged and the door opened as a few people were expecting to get on but when the saw Haseo and Rose they reached back down and pressed the button,closing the door again  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:28 pm
Rose chuckled, blushing, as the doors closed again, "Shouldn't we take this some place else?"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:58 pm
the elevator dinged again "this is our floor anyways" he turned as the door opened "ladies first"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:24 am
Rose chuckled as she went first. She turned around for Haseo to step out. She looked at his wound, and sighed.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:37 am
Haseo stepped out of the elevator "whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:58 am
Rose shook her head, "I won't be able to rest until I fix you!" She smiled as she pulled him to their place. She opened the door, "Oopz! I forgot to lock it! hehe...!" she whispered quietly to herself.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:59 pm
Haseo sat down on the couch "ok lets get this over with"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:39 pm
Rose had a first aid kit of her own, of course more effective than the human type, and she tok it out of her suitcase quickly. She went over to Haseo and started setting up as she said, "Take off your shirt."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:29 pm
Haseo's eyes got wide ( eek ) "i like where this is going" he laughed a little and did what she said  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:34 pm
Rose chuckled, as she dabbed at the blood, "Whatever..." she said rolling her eyes playfully.

((wait... can demons grow back skin... like heal themsleves?))  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:32 pm
"hehe dont roll your eyes at me" he laughed a bit. a muscle jumped as she dabbed at his stomach

((not his race unless he takes the power from another))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games