Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:41 pm
(O_O ROCK ON!!!!!!!! *cough*Team Edward*cough* ^___^ <3)

Rollan rolled his eyes, "Relax, bro, we've still got time." At the question, his face instantly brightened a few shades as he stammered, "N..Nothing!" The boy walked over quickly and looked up at Karelym, unsure where to sit in relation to her. She smiled, "Sit in front of me, it'll be easier that way."

Rollan looked hesitant a moment before nodded. He started from the ground and simply hopped up onto Coryn's back with wolf-like reflexes. Once he was in front of Karelym, she came forward and grabbed hold of the scales, showing Rollan how to it as the younger didn't bother pointing out he already knew what to do.

Karelym chuckled from behind him, "Are you going to tell us where you were now?"

Rollan's face further blushed, "I was in the forest, where else?!" Shaking his head, he poked Coryn, "Get moving, dragon-man," he said teasingly, still a bit shaky in his voice from his obvious embarrasment over something.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:46 pm
((Edward . . . *drools* I am Team Bella. xd lol))
Coryn shook his head. "We just have to wait here now until they summon for me. So . . . since we've got some time . . . what were you doing in the forest?" Coryn asked, smirking as he turned his head around to look at his younger brother.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:57 pm
(Edward's a beastttttt. O_o I didn't know Bella had a team. ROCKIN'! I've read the first two books..I'm waiting for the other two to go paperback before I buy them. I hate having different bindings in the same series, and paperback is more expensive anyway.)

Rollan moaned lightly, burying his face in his hands and leaning against Coryn's back, "Stop picking on me! There's nothing special about being in the forest with a gir-" He bashed his head on his hands, having just given it away more or less and seeming oddly like his brother in that moment.

In truth, he'd been in the forest with a gypsy girl he'd met..they lived on the outskirts of the forest, they traveled from time to time, but always came back..and when she'd found him, it was in a rare human form moment. At first he'd still been mistrusting..but the beautiful girl had kept on, visiting and bringing food..and having stayed with him occasionally..each time he was careful to be in human form. He was odd though even as a human he knew, and yet she continued coming. Rollan was certain that she was the most wonderful girl in all the world..but feared that if he told the truth, she'd leave.

What he didn't know was that gypsies were magickal descendants, and each gypsy had an animal form they could change into at will, just like a shifter. Neither knew the other's secret.

(O-o I decided to give him a love interest, if you want you can play her. Then we'd have seperate story bits going on whenever the whole group wasn't together. Otherwise I'll just have her be the mysterious love interest that may or may not pop in. *sagely nod* ^_^ tis up to you!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:05 pm
((FINALLY!! A FEMALE PART!!! . . . Do I have to make a bio? . . . And I don't think Bella has a team. There's either Team Edward or Team Jacob I think. And the reasons for the team are arguments over who Bella should end up with. xd But I love both Werewolves AND Vampires so I'm nuetral. biggrin . . . lols. I've only read the first two books two. I have Breaking Dawn though . . . so I'm just waiting to get enough money to by Eclipse.))

Coryn's smirk grew wider and he nudged Rollan playfully with his tail. "Oh, so the squirt has found himself a she-wolf has he?" he teased, not knowing the full details of it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:10 pm
(Hahahha, rock ON! o_O Nope. O_o she needs a name, she is the same age as him, and then you can give her any powers or whatevers that you want and I'll just figure them out as we go. And if you want you can post a pic of her in here, it's all good <3 O_o I thought there was only them, I love them both too...but EDWARD IS WAY TOO AWESOME! <3 )

Rollan felt himself being nudged. The blush faded a bit as he sat up, his humor gone a bit as he said quietly, "She's not a wolf." But he was..and because of that..how could she ever love him? With his broken past, what could he offer her?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:21 pm
Coryn blinked, startled by the sudden change in his little brother. "Well . . . what is she then? An elf? A shifter? A mortal? What?" he asked, trying his best to be supportive.

((Feel free to open the portal thingy at any time. mrgreen ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:27 pm
(o-o..*didn't even remember the portal thingy* YIKERS> *bad individual* X__X)

Rollan sighed, "She's just a girl, Coryn." He usually kept the full name for serious moments, hurt moments, or moments he was annoyed. But right now..he was just sad..surely not all girls were like Karelym..but then again, she'd known Coryn before being a dragon..it wasn't who he was. But being a wolf? That was entirely who he was..unchangeable, and he wouldn't want to change it..

He blinked suddenly at an odd tingling feeling in his stomache, one that usually meant magick was being cast. And then a hole seemed to tear open in the middle of nothing, out of air. There was a transparent sort of hole, you could see the other side..but you knew it was a portal nonetheless. Rollan and Karelym looked at it in surprise and amazement. "Whoa.."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:35 pm
Coryn's expression fell, feeling sad that his brother was sad. He noticed the portal and sighed a bit. "There it is." he said and walked into it, feeling that all too familiar feeling of his stomach feeling a bit tingly as he passed through the magick.

((Okay. Got a name for my girl: Laura.
Animal she turns into: Fox. User Image

And then here's her appearance: User Image

Otay!!! We got Rollan's lover!! mrgreen ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:44 pm
(AWWW! His lover is so cute! And they look so cute together! *happynezz*)

Beyond the portal was Drakari, the world of the dragons...located in Ioron, in an alternate dimension. It was part of Ioron..and yet, one could not simply walk to reach it..like a kingdom in the sky. The land was mountainous and filled with paradisical landscaping..beautiful trees and flowers of the most splendid varieties..colors..

And most prominent: the dragons. Dragons of all shapes and sizes roamed, some playing, some sleeping, some flying or fighting, engaged in speech..eating..all sorts of activities..some were more natural colors, while some were stunning shades like a shimmering turqouise with little veiny like trailings of violet..that particular dragon was Karuna, Coryn's mentor.

Each dragon had a mentor, to teach them how to behave and act..and she was the only dragon besides Karuna's father, the eldest of all the dragons and the dragon king Toreck, that knew the full extent of Coryn's story. Though there were other transformed species that made up the dragon world. And since there were quite a few nowadays, very few dragons made a big deal about pure bloodism.

And then..something that surprised both Karelym and Rollan..the non-dragons..of all races..some bound with collars as pets, while others roamed freely as companions..and sometimes beside them were strange looking humans, with dragonish eyes..transformed dragons, by their own choice or by bespellment.

Rollan let out a low whistle as Karelym spoke in thought, Coryn..it's..beautiful..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:50 pm
And yet I only wish that I could leave it all behind . . . and get back to normal . . . he thought with a sigh. He flew over to the turquoise dragon, very hard to miss because of her unique coloring. "Karuna!" he called out, letting her know he was there before landing before her and bowing his head.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:00 am
Karelym considered this and then thought back, Soon my love..soon.. She watched as they flew, landing in front of a turquoise dragon that he addressed as 'Karuna' before bowing his head. Was this dragon important?

Karuna had been speaking to a child-looking dragon before turning at the voice. As she saw Coryn, she gave a dragonish smile and came forward, nudging him in the neck with her head and rubbing against him a moment as a sign of affection. "My little juvrei*, it's been awhile..I haven't been able to visit lately, what with all of the new dragons," she winked, "It has been a very..productive year."

The dragon glanced from her charge, who she thought of as a nephew, and to the creatures, one elven, one shifter from the look of it on his back. This time she spoke in thought, You brought friends, that is unusual for you, Coryn. Is there a special occasion? One that makes that elf girl glow so prettily for you? Karuna gave Coryn a fondly amused and knowing glance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:06 am
Coryn sheepishly scratched his head with his hind leg again and coughed a bit to clear his throat, even though vocals weren't needed. I share a . . . bond with the elf . . . and therefore cannot go very far from her. The sq- I mean shifter came through his own stubborness. he said, toning down the importance of the two persons on his back. He felt like he was a kid who had been caught by a parent with his hand in the cookie jar, the way she gave him that knowing glance. It was slightly uncomfortable.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:18 am
Karuna's fangs bared slightly as she grinned, A bond? My little juvrei has a wifeling? That was what Bonds were supposed to be for after all. She chuckled, a low, bell-like sound, Sneaking off and getting married..a mentoree after my own heart. She nudged him again playfully, having not seen her 'nephew' in three or so months.

(*juvrei=mentoree but in an endearment form.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:25 am
Coryn hung his head. Actually . . . I forced the bond upon her . . . out of entirely selfish reasons . . . I didn't want to lose her after seeing her for the first time in five years. He then thought over what Karuna had said. And she's not my wife . . . he added stubbornly, blushing slightly. He wouldn't consider Karelym his wife until he proposed to her in the mortal fashion and she would say yes. But he didn't want to propose to her until he had permanantly gotten his elven form back.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:33 am
The grin became a frown as Karuna listened. When Coryn had spoken all, she nipped near his snout chidingly, as if reprimanding a child. Forcing a bond on a creature who cannot defend itself from you is wrong..but, she pressed the tip of her snout to Coryn in a more affectionate gesture, Your reasons were not entirely selfish..she loves you, it's not hard to see..there wasn't much forcing to be done.

She tilted her head as she added singsong, Not yet.., referring to her being his wife. Smiling again, she looked to Karelym and Rollan, "Greetings, children."

Karelym and Rollan exchanged a glance before responding at the same time.

"Hello Drakyais," she bowed her head as Coryn had done.

"Er..Hey...dragon lady," Rollan quickly did as Karelym and Coryn had done, much to Karuna's amusement as she snorted.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games